绿箭侠第一季 第162期:与黑手党的交易(在线收听

   I've seen a fair amount of Cyrillic back in Afghanistan left over by the Soviets.

  我在阿富汗就见够了,苏联人留下的鸟文
  Is this Russian owned?
  这是俄国人的地方
  This is the not so hidden headquarters for the Starling City chapter of the Bratva.
  这里俄国黑手党在斯特林市,明面意义上的总部
  Diggle... Whatever I say,whatever goes down,just go with it.
  狄格...不管我说什么,不管发生什么,你都要支持我
  Zdravstvuyte.
  很高兴再见到你
  Good to see you. Long time.
  我也是。许久未见
  Particularly for Bratva captain.
  尤其对于黑手党队长来说
  I was trying to figure out where to put my interests.
  我一直在考虑该投资什么
  I decided on pharmaceuticals.
  最终决定是药物
  I don't mean aspirin.
  我说的可不是阿司匹林
  A wise choice.
  明智之选
  Mepheodrone would be a good investment for you.
  甲氧麻黄酮,是不错的选择
  It's the newest thing.
  是最新的货
  I was thinking Vertigo. Newer thing.
  我想搞,迷魂药。改良后的那种
  绿箭侠第一季
  Tough market, Vertigo.
  迷魂药市场不景气啊
  Only one seller. I know.
  只有一位卖家。我知道
  I was hoping you could do me a favor and arrange a meeting.
  我想请你帮我个忙,安排一次会面
  He's difficult man. And he does not like new friends.
  他是个异类。他不喜欢新朋友
  This is everything the police have on him.
  这是警察掌握到他的信息
  Tell him it's a gift.
  告诉他是个见面礼
  I will see what I can do.
  我会尽我所能的
  Provided you do favor for me.
  你还得帮我个忙
  Vse chto ugodno.
  悉听差遣
  It is unusual for an American to hold such a position of esteem in our organization. Mr. Queen.
  我们组织中很少见到一个美国人,能拥有如此高的低位。奎恩先生
  Anatoli Knyazev. He speaks very highly of you.
  阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫对你高度赞扬
  He should. I saved his life.
  应该的,我救了他的命
  What did he do?
  他做了什么
  Something I told him not to.
  违背了我的命令
  Now the favor.
  现在可以帮忙了
  Kill this man for me,and I will believe your interest in our organization is genuine.
  替我杀了这人,我就相信你的投资是诚恳的
  And then I will arrange a meeting with The Count.
  然后我就会安排你和伯爵见面
  Oliver... Hey,shut up!
  奥利弗...闭嘴
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378184.html