绿箭侠第一季 第167期:母女冰释前嫌(在线收听) |
What on earth were you thinking? 你究竟在想什么
I was trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
By running around with the Russian mob and a murderous drug dealer?
跟黑帮毒贩混一起,就算帮忙了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
你疯了吧
Mom,look,the real reason that you're upset is
妈妈,真正令你生气的原因
because I told Thea the truth about dad.
是我告诉西娅父亲的真面目吧
She never needed to know that.
她无需知道那些
绿箭侠第一季
Yes,I did.
我需要
I'm old enough to know the truth,Mom.
妈妈,我长大了,足以面对真相了
It wasn't about your age.
这无关年龄
It was about preserving your memory of your father.
我不想毁了你心中的父亲
He loved you. No matter his faults,he loved you.
他爱你。过错与否,他都是爱你的
I said that I wished you had died instead of him,
我曾说,真希望死的是你
but...you still didn't say anything. Why?
可你仍独受委屈,默不作声。为什么这样
One day,I hope you're lucky enough to have a daughter,and you'll know why.
待你有幸能有个女儿,就能理解了
I'm so sorry for what I said.
抱歉我说的那些话
I know,I know.
我知道的
Now what?
现在怎么办
Like you said,we analyze the Vertigo.
如你建议,我们分析迷魂药的成分
It's in liquid form,which means it contains water.
是液态的,说明有水的成分
So maybe we can trace back to where in the city The Count is cooking up this garbage.
也许我们可以追根溯源,找到伯爵制造毒品的地方 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378189.html |