绿箭侠第一季 第172期:凡奇出狱开杀戒(在线收听) |
Hi,George. 嗨,乔治
Vanch... Surprised to see me?
凡奇。见到我很惊讶吗
I imagine you would be,seeing as how you botched my trial,
我想你应该在观望如何搞砸我的审讯
and from what Viv here tells me,protecting my interests.
薇芙说这是在维护我的利益
There were contingencies that couldn't be anticipated.
有不可预测的因素介入嘛
Yes, Vivian told me.
没错,薇薇安和我说了
The head of the Triad getting ventilated, Bertinelli getting collared, and, uh, this archer.
三合会的头被暴露了,波提纳尔也被抓了,还有那个弓箭手
Exactly. What am I supposed to do in the face of something like that?
是啊。碰到这种事我该怎么办呢
Absolutely nothing, Georgie. Tell you what.
什么都不用做乔治,这么说吧
All is forgiven. Give us a hug. Come on.
啥都不怪你,抱一个,来
You know, I could use a place to stay while I'm getting my sea legs back under me, George.
我可以找个地方待一段时间,重整旗鼓,乔治
And you got a nice place here. What do you say? George? George?
你这地方不错。你怎么说?乔治?乔治?
I hope George has been food shopping. I'm famished.
希望乔治买了食物,我可饿坏了
绿箭侠第一季
So this book contains a list of the names of the guys you've been hunting.
这个本子是你在猎捕的人的名单
And this book, your mother's, has the same list of names.
而你妈的这本,有同样的名单
It's identical.
完全一样
So where'd your mother get her copy, Oliver?
你妈是从哪得来的,奥利弗?
For that matter, who gave it to you?
说到这个,这本是谁给你的
Felicity Smoak. She said that Walter found it in their bedroom.
费莉希蒂·斯莫克。她说Walter在他们房间里发现的
And now he's missing.
现在他失踪了
She's my mother, Diggle. She's not the kind of person who would...
她是我妈,狄格。她不是那种能够...
Have her husband disappeared?
让她丈夫消失的人吗
Because that's really the question, isn't it, Oliver?
问题就在这里,奥利弗
I understand why you would believe your mother over your stepfather,
我理解相对于继父你更相信你母亲
but I tend to believe the innocent party is whoever's missing... and presumed dead.
但我更愿相信失踪的那方,或者假设已死的那方 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378288.html |