绿箭侠第一季 第180期:狄格跟踪奎恩夫人(在线收听

   Hey, it's Tommy,hit me on the beep.

  嗨,我是汤米,嘟声之后请留言
  Hey,it's me again.
  嗨,又是我
  Please call me back.
  给我回个电话吧
  I think we should talk.
  我们应该谈谈
  I was just leaving you a message.
  我正给你留言呢
  I love a girl who can take care of herself.
  我喜欢有两下子的女人
  But can't block a taser.
  不过终究躲不过电击枪
  绿箭侠第一季
  Oh, no need to get out of the car, Mr. Diggle.
  狄格先生,不用下车了
  It's just my accountant.
  只是去见我的会计师
  The only threat is boredom.
  除了无聊,啥也没有
  Well, it's no problem at all, Mrs. Queen. It's my job.
  没关系,奎恩夫人,这是我的职责
  Yes. Well, then, take the night off.
  嗯,你晚上放假吧
  I'm quite all right.
  我没事
  It's taken care of. I've taken care of it.
  处理好了。我已经把它处理好了
  Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore.
  卡尔·巴拉德不是问题了
  Given your propensity for squeamishness,
  你一向小心谨慎
  I'm assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health.
  我猜巴拉德先生,应该还活得好好的
  I made it clear to him persuasively that his plans endangered the undertaking.
  我让他很清楚地明白了,他的计划妨碍到了我们的大计
  I didn't have to make the usual threats.
  我没必要威胁他吧
  Excellent. Now, one more matter to attend to.
  很好,现在,还有件事要你办
  I need you to have to contents of this address removed and disposed of thoroughly.
  我要你按这个地址,把里面的东西彻底销毁了
  The warehouse where you're storing the remains of "the Queen's Gambit".
  你存放游艇残骸的仓库
  I already told you,I knew Robert's yacht was sabotaged.
  我早告诉过你,我知道罗伯特的游艇被人动了手脚
  And I don't think it serves for anyone to find evidence of that.
  其他人知道了蛛丝马迹可不好
  What the hell are you doing?
  你在做什么
  Nothin'. Just hangin'. I work for Mrs. Queen.
  没什么,只是逛逛。我给Queen夫人工作
  And I work security for the man she's meeting with.
  我负责她会面的那位先生的安全
  I guess that means we're on the same team.
  我想我们是一个团队的
  I don't think so. And I'm going to need to see what you put in your pocket just then.
  我可不这么想,把你口袋里的东西拿出来
  What are you,man,the police?
  你是什么人,警察
  Show it to me. Do it now.
  把它拿出来,马上
  Right. Just thought I could come in here and ruin my lungs a little bit.
  好的。我只是想...可以在这抽会烟
  I know,it's a filthy habit.
  我知道,这不是好习惯
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378296.html