绿箭侠第一季 第181期:劳瑞尔被绑架(在线收听

   Laurel, it's me. Can we talk?

  劳瑞尔,是我,我们可以谈谈吗
  Laurel? Laurel?
  劳瑞尔? 劳瑞尔?
  Make sure this message finds its way to the Vigilante.
  告诉治安维持者,尽快
  Do it fast, because at sunrise, I'm going to leave pieces of this girl
  他要是不来拜访我一下,当太阳升起的时候
  all over Starling City unless he pays me a little visit.
  我就杀了她
  You know, gives us a chance to get to know each other better.
  你知道的,给我们个机会彼此了解一下
  What do we do?
  我们该怎么办
  Can your CSIs, I don't know, can they track this or trace it or something?
  你的行动组...我不知道,他们可以追踪这个吗
  How did he know about Laurel?
  他们怎么知道劳瑞尔?
  What?
  什么
  How does this guy know Laurel is connected to the Hood?
  这个家伙怎么知道劳瑞尔和帽衫男有联系
  I have no idea.
  我不知道
  I only found out about it myself last night.
  我也是昨晚才知道的
  She...she said you knew.
  她...她说你知道
  Well,just me and...
  只有我和...
  Mr. Lance, this maniac has got Laurel!
  兰斯先生,这个疯子抓住了劳瑞尔
  You got to call in posse or something, I don't know, SWAT teams. I can't.
  你必须召集武装队,我不知道...或者特警。我不能
  Detective Lance... I got to go make a call.
  兰斯探长...我要去打个电话
  绿箭侠第一季
  Thanks for coming.
  你能来我很高兴
  It didn't seem like a good idea to talk about this at your house.
  在你家谈这个不是很方便
  Yeah,it would have been a little awkward for you to explain to my mother that you're spying on her.
  你怎么跟我妈妈解释你在监视她,这的确有点尴尬
  No, man. Awkward part's coming up.
  不。这才是尴尬的地方
  You bugged my mother?
  你窃听了我妈妈
  Just listen.
  好好听着
  It's taken care of. I've taken care of it.
  处理好了。我已经把它处理好了
  Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore.
  卡尔·巴拉德不是问题了
  Given your propensity for squeamishness, I'm assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health.
  你一向小心谨慎,我猜巴拉德先生,应该还活得好好的
  I made it clear to him persuasively that his plans endangered the undertaking.
  我让他很清楚地明白了,他的计划妨碍到了我们的大计
  I didn't have to make the usual threats.
  我没必要威胁他吧
  Excellent. Now, one more matter to attend to.
  很好。现在,还有件事要你办
  I need you to have to contents of this address removed and disposed of thoroughly.
  我要你按这个地址,把里面的东西彻底销毁了
  The warehouse where you're storing the remains of "the Queen's Gambit".
  你放置游艇残骸的仓库
  I already told you, I knew Robert's yacht was sabotaged.
  我告诉过你,我知道罗伯特的游艇被动了手脚
  I'm sorry, man.
  我很抱歉
  The yacht was sabotaged.
  游艇被动了手脚
  Somebody tried to kill my father.
  有人想要害死我爸
  And your mother was involved somehow.
  你妈也参与了
  You do not know that she was involved, Diggle!
  你不能确定她有参与,狄格尔!
  What I do know Oliver, and so do you, is that she kept this a secret.
  你我都能确定的是,奥利弗,她对此有所保密
  Why would she do that if she didn't have something to hide?
  要是她无所隐瞒,为何要这么做
  Is that...? Yeah!
  那是...对
  You have three seconds before I have this line permanently disconnected.
  给你三秒钟,我便要切断电话
  It's Laurel. She's been kidnapped.
  劳瑞尔出事了,她被绑架了
  Listen,whoever this is,he's going to kill my daughter.
  听着,不管绑匪是谁,他会撕票的
  Please believe me.
  请相信我
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378297.html