绿箭侠第一季 第183期:携手救回劳瑞尔(在线收听) |
And even if he were to take them out, I have two sharpshooters on the roof. 即使他干掉那些人,房顶还有两名狙击手
And even if he were to get by them,
他要是能干掉狙击手
what's he going to do against the veritable army of sons of bitches I've got waiting for him?
还有名符其实的军队等着他
Now, as I said, I'm no Einstein.
我说过,我不是爱因斯坦
But I can count to 24.
但还是能数到24的
And in case you're wondering...I was so I studied up on my news footage...
要是你好奇,我研究过那些新闻片段
24 is the exact number of arrows he carries in his quive and flechettes around his forearm.
24就是他箭袋中箭的数量
Lose the bow, Merida. Ventilate him.
放下弓,玛瑞达。干掉他。
My daughter! My little girl!
她是我女儿,我的小女儿
I'm the Vigilante. You're the cop.
我是治安维持者,你是警察
That doesn't mean I have to read the bastard his rights, though.
这不代表我要宣读他的权利
Laurel, are you ok?
劳瑞尔,你没事吧
Yeah. I'm ok.
没事,我没事
绿箭侠第一季
All right, you're good to go. I'll, uh, I'll take you home now.
好吧,你可以走了,我送你回家
I can take a cab.
我打车就好
Laurel, you had a trauma. I'll drive you home.
劳瑞尔,你受了打击,我送你回家
No. What?
不要。怎么了
I'm going to need you to keep your distance for a while.
你要跟我保持距离一段时间
Laurel...
劳瑞尔...
Dad, I love you. I'll always love you.
爸,我爱你。我会永远爱你
But what I can't do right now is trust you.
但我现在不能信你
I was just doing my job. I thought you'd understand at least that.
我只是在做本职工作。我以为你至少会明白这点
That part I do understand.
这部分我明白的
But lying to me, using me... It's going to take longer.
但骗我,对我撒谎,我现在还不明白
Are you all right?
你没事吧
What would you think if I said I didn't know?
要是我说不知道有没有事,你怎么想
That you were being honest.
说明你很诚实
My father has the phone now.
现在我爸拿着那电话
And I don't think he'll be giving it back any time soon.
我觉得短时间内他不会还给我
Maybe that's good. I didn't see how it would put you in danger.
也许这样不错,我没想到它会给你带来危险
I'm a big girl. I knew the risks.
我不是小孩子了。我了解这有风险
Now I know them. And I'm not willing to take them with you.
现在我也了解了。我不愿让你担着风险
What does that mean?
什么意思
Laurel. Laurel. Oh, my God, Laurel.
劳瑞尔! 劳瑞尔。天啊,劳瑞尔
Laurel,tell me you are okay,please.
劳瑞尔,告诉我你没事
No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm so sorry.
我没事,抱歉
No, no, it doesn't matter, just as long as you're okay.
没关系,只要你没事就好 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378299.html |