绿箭侠第一季 第187期:荒岛上的历练(在线收听) |
How did you survive here for six months? 你这六个月是怎么活下来的
I know girl scouts who have more fight in them.
我听说女童军之间斗得更厉害
Fighting girl scouts now, Slade, huh?
沦落到和女童军争斗了,斯莱德
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼
Listen, kid. We have ten days until the supply plane lands.
听着,小子,供给机还有十天就到了
Ten days to turn you into at least half a soldier.
这十天要把你训练成至少半个士兵
So start taking it seriously.
所以请严肃一点
What is the point of this?!
这到底有什么意义
These soldiers don't carry bamboo!
士兵们才不拿竹子呢
They have guns! So what am I supposed to do if one of them jams a gun in my face, huh?
他们拿枪,如果他们有人拿枪指着我,我该怎么办
Threaten them with my stick?!
用我的竹棒威胁他们吗
绿箭侠第一季
Jam this in my face. Do it.
用这个指着我。快
I give up. I give up.
我投降,我投降
There is no giving up to these guys!
绝对不能向这些家伙投降
No crying, or buying your way out of it!
不许哭,不许收买他们
You have two choices-- escape, or die. So choose.
你有两个选择,逃或者死。选吧
Escape.
逃
Then let me show you how not to die.
那就让我教你怎么活下来
Lian Yu.
炼狱
It's the name of the island, I know.
是这座岛的名字,我懂
It's mandarin for "Purgatory."
汉语意为试炼地狱
It is? Wonderful.
是吗,很好
Is that the air strip?
那是着陆带吗
A.S.I.S. took satellite images of the whole island.
美国情报科学学会拍下这个岛的卫星照片
This is Fyers' main camp, where I was held for almost a year.
这是法尔斯的主营,我就是在那儿被困近一年
Do--do you think that's where Yao Fei is now?
你认为姚飞现在也会在那儿吗
'Cause we could get a message to him.
那样的话我们能给他带个口信
We can tell him we found a way off the island.
告诉他我们找到离开这个岛的方法了
Forget about him. This is the airstrip.
别管他。这是着陆带
And these infrared images show
这些红外图像显示
there are at last ten soldiers guarding the perimeter at any given time.
这周围全天都有至少十名士兵守卫
Too many of 'em for you?
对你来说敌人太多了
No. My problem is the guy here in the tower.
不,困扰我的是在这塔上的家伙
It's a PATC. A portable air traffic control tower.
这是PATC移动空管塔
The U.S. Government set up these for disaster zones, like Thailand after the tsunami.
美国政府建造来解决灾区需要,比如受海啸袭击后的泰国
So what's the problem?
那么问题在哪儿呢
The glass is bulletproof.
这是防弹玻璃
I can't take out the tower guard with my sniper rifle.
我无法用狙击枪干掉塔里的守卫
And if he suspects anything's wrong, he'll radio Fyers and we're cancelled.
如果他发现了可疑情况,就会通知法尔斯,我们的行动就得取消
It'll be up to you to take him out.
你负责把他弄出来
Up close and personal. Are you ready for that?
靠近他,干掉他。你准备好了吗
Do you think I'm ready?
你认为呢
What I think is there's only one supply plane every 3 months.
我在想,每三个月才有一架供给机
We leave tomorrow, or we die soon afterwards. I pick leaving.
我们明天得离开,要不然也活不下去了。我选择离开
So get some sleep. We leave at 0600.
去睡一会儿,我们六点行动
Don't worry. You'll be back with your girlfriend soon enough.
别担心。你很快就能回到女朋友身边了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378304.html |