绿箭侠第一季 第191期:费利西蒂获悉秘密(在线收听

   Good job. I think.

  干得好,应该吧
  His heart rate's elevated, but at least the bleeding stopped.
  他心率加快了,不过已经不出血了
  Thanks for your help. You kept your head on.
  谢谢帮忙,你很镇静
  Well, I always wondered how I'd react if I found my boss shot and bleeding inside my car.
  我一直在想,要是看到我老板受了枪伤,倒在我车里流血不止,我会怎么做
  Not that I helped because he's my boss.
  我帮忙可不是因为他是我老板
  I'd help anyone who was shot and bleeding in my car.
  换做是谁受了枪伤在我车里流血,我都会帮忙的
  I was thinking all of this would be more of a shock.
  你一定很震惊吧
  What do you say you called this all along?
  还是你觉得这一天迟早会到来
  绿箭侠第一季
  I'm not saying anything.
  我可什么都没说
  Except Oliver brought me a laptop riddled with bullet holes,
  不过奥利弗给了我一台都是弹孔的笔记本电脑
  Had me trace a black arrow, and research a company involved in armored car heists.
  让我调查黑箭和一个涉嫌抢劫装甲车的公司
  I may be blonde, but I'm not that blonde.
  我是一介女流,但也没无知到那种地步
  Yeah, Oliver's not too great with the cover stories.
  奥利弗是不怎么擅长编故事
  Neither are you.
  你也是
  The two of you with that whole energy drink hangover cure? Please.
  你们俩还跟我扯说是缓解宿醉的能量饮料,拜托
  What was really in that vial, anyway?
  说起来,里面装的到底是什么
  Vertigo. I knew it!
  "迷魂"。我就知道
  I mean, I didn't know it was Vertigo for sure,
  虽然我不知道那是"迷魂"
  but I definitely knew it wasn't something that could cure a hangover.
  但我知道那肯定不是用来缓解宿醉的
  Yeah, we needed it analyzed so we could take down the Count.
  我们要分析出它的成分,拿下"伯爵"
  That was you and Oliver?
  就凭你和奥利弗两人之力
  And you, Felicity.
  还有你,费利西蒂
  Without you, we never would have found him.
  没有你,我们永远不可能找到他的老窝
  But why come to me?
  但是为什么是我呢
  Hard as it probably is for him to admit,
  可能他也不好意思承认
  even Oliver needs help sometimes.
  即使是奥利弗,有时候也需要援手
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378536.html