绿箭侠第一季 第201期:目标锁定珠宝大盗(在线收听) |
Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
It is so good to see you, Frank. It's been far too long.
见到你真高兴,弗兰克。很久没见了
Yes. My interests in China have kept me away more than I'd like.
是啊,在中国呆的时间比我想的要长
But with The Undertaking approaching,
跟着事业走
I thought a return to Starling City was in order.
我想是时候回斯特林市了
Actually, Frank, it's The Undertaking that I wanted to talk to you about. I want to get out.
弗兰克。其实我就想和你谈谈这事业。我想退出
Is this because of what happened to Walter?
是因为沃特的事吗
With Walter, with Robert.
因为沃特,因为罗伯特
Last week the Vigilante nearly made my children orphans.
上周我的孩子们差点失去我
I've reached my limit, Frank.
这已经是我的底线了,弗兰克
That's, uh, a lot to confide in me, Moira.
你可真信任我呀,莫伊拉。
Robert did.
罗伯特也是
I know he reached out to you; whether I was supposed to know it or not.
我知道他找过你,别管我应不应该知道
He had misgivings. He sought you out because he knew you did, too.
他有过顾虑。你们俩互相追查
But then he was murdered. And that should be a cautionary tale for both of us.
但他被害了。这对我们来说是个警告
Yes, I know. And I've gone along with this for as long as I can stomach it.
我知道,我一直忍到现在
We started this to fix the Glades, Frank.
弗兰克,我们这样做,是为了修复林中空地
To cure the city,not lay it to waste.
为了拯救城市,不是毁了它
You got into this because of what happened to your daughter.
你加入是因为你女儿
Frank... What would Amanda want you to do?
弗兰克,阿曼达会让你怎么做呢?
绿箭侠第一季
Well. Maybe we should come back later.
也许我们得晚点再来
No,maybe we should wait, Oliver. This is really serious.
不,也许我们得等着,奥利弗。这个问题很严重
What if her next attack of conscience leads her right to the police?
下一次她良心不安去报警了怎么办
Oh, she won't say anything.
她什么也不会说的
I know I had to make the same calculation when you found out about me.
我得在和你发现我时想的一样
And what would you have done if you were wrong,
如果你想错了呢
and I decided to make a call to detective Lance?
如果我选择联系兰斯警官呢
I would have put an arrow in you.
那我就拿箭指着你了
Really...really...you really would have done that, really?
真的,你真会这么做
I had a bet going with myself on how quickly you two would visit.
我跟自己打了赌,你们会多久过来
Tell me not to reveal your secret. Looks like I won.
让我不要揭发你。看来我猜对了。
Actually, Felicity, I was hoping that I could get you to change your mind.
费利西蒂,其实我是来让你改变主意的
I was worked up on adrenaline last night,
昨晚我肾上腺素上脑
and I didn't exactly put my best foot forward.
我并没有表现好
I was hoping you'd give me the opportunity to do that now.
希望你现在给我机会说清楚
How about you start with Ken Williams?
那从肯·威廉姆斯说起吧
Did he also get to enjoy your adrenaline last night?
昨晚他也受你肾上腺素影响了吗
No,he returned the money that he stole just in time to put his son to bed.
不,为了让他儿子安睡,他及时把偷的钱还了
Like I said, Felicity, just a warning...
费利西蒂,我说了只是警告
At this time, we'd like to remind the public
此时我们得提醒公众
that we are coordinating our efforts with Interpol
由于幕后者主要操控欧洲市场
as the Dodger operates primarily in Europe,
我们在全力与国际刑警组织合作
and they have advised us to warn the public that he is to be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
他们建议我们提醒公众,幕后者有武器并且极其危险
You know, I heard about this guy.
我听说过这个人
They call him the Dodger because he avoids getting his hands dirty.
他们叫他幕后者,因为他从不亲自行窃
He uses hostages to do his stealing for him.
他用人质帮他行窃
How? Puts a bomb collar around their necks.
怎么做到的?在他们脖子上绑弹圈
Last year, a guy in Madrid didn't steal what the Dodger told him to, and it took his head off. Literally.
去年马德里的一个人没有按他说的做,据说被爆头了
And now the psycho's in Starling City?
现在斯特林市有个精神病人
It's too bad his name's not in your notebook.
他没在你的名单上真是糟糕
You know, not all the people that I target are on the list.
我要搞垮的不都是名单上的人
Every once in a while, I make an exception.
偶尔也有例外
A hostage-taking jewel thief, for example.
比如,劫持人质偷珠宝的贼
How about you help us take him down?
来帮我们一起拿下他如何 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378552.html |