绿箭侠第一季 第208期:设计引出幕后者(在线收听

   I heard on the news the Dodger got away.

  我听新闻说幕后者逃跑了
  Hopefully the night wasn't a complete waste. Your dates. How'd they go?
  但愿今晚没白干。你的约会怎样
  Great. Awesome.
  很好,不错
  You two suck at lying.
  你俩太不会说谎了
  The police and I busted it up before the Dodger could get himself paid.
  我和警方破坏了神偷的交易,他没拿到钱
  Don't change the subject.
  别转移话题
  Is your hacker chip still working?
  你的黑客芯片还有用吗
  You two are no fun. Yeah. Still getting a strong signal.
  你俩真没劲。有,还能接受到很强的信号
  You should pull up the police records. Everything the Dodger's stolen so far.
  你该调出警方记录。所有幕后者偷的东西
  绿箭侠第一季
  What are you thinking?
  你想什么呢?
  We know the Dodger has a taste for a very specific type of antiquity.
  我们知道幕后者爱好特别种类的古物
  These all look like they're from the ominous decade.
  看起来都像凶兆十年的产物
  The last ten years of King Ferdinand's reign.
  费迪南统治的最后十年
  And she says we have no lives.
  她还说我们没有无聊
  Are there any other places that sell or display items from the ominous thing?
  还有没有其他地方销售或展示这一时期的东西
  Decade. Not really. I guess people in Starling City prefer the Elizabethan era.
  是不详十年,基本没有。可能斯特林城市民更喜欢伊丽莎白时代
  The Starling City Cancer Society. It says right there they're holding a fundraising auction tomorrow night.
  斯特林城癌症协会,那写着明晚他们要举办募捐拍卖会
  We could lure him out into the open.
  我们能引诱他去
  With what? A fake?
  用什么引诱,赝品吗
  No. The Dodger clearly has a trained eye for this sort of thing.
  不,幕后者会知道那是赝品的
  He's not going to fall for anything less than the genuine article.
  除了真品外,他不会上当的
  Where are we going to get our hands on a rare Spanish antiquity?
  咱去哪找珍贵的西班牙古物
  You really have no idea how rich his family is, do you?
  你是真不知道他家有多有钱,是不是
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378561.html