绿箭侠第一季 第211期:街头狂飙(在线收听) |
That broach was donated by the Queen family. 胸针由奎恩家族捐赠
If you want it, you're going to have to bid.
想要就得出价
Actually, love, I thought I'd just take it.
宝贝,我想我可以直接拿走
Maybe I should check out front, see if the security guards had any problems.
我还是查看下前门,看安保是否正常
That's a good idea. I'm going to go check on the bait.
很好,我去查看下诱饵
I think I have a problem.
我有麻烦了
Get away from me! If this thing blows...
离开点,它要爆炸了...
Not going to happen.
不会爆的
绿箭侠第一季
The Dodger said if I called the police, he'd... I'm going to get decapitated, aren't I?
幕后者说过,报警他就会...我会是无头鬼吗
The tracker's on the move.
追踪器在移动
If I find him,I can get him to disarm it. Talk me in. Stay calm.
找到他,就让他帮你打开。跟我说着话,要冷静
Too late. Go. Just go. Go, go, go.
来不及的。去,快去
Talk to me, Felicity!
说话,费利西蒂
Heading towards Adams and O'Neil. At the clip he's going, he's got to be in a vehicle.
朝亚当斯和奥尼尔大道去了。看速度,应该是开车的
Hey. I need your bike. Are you kidding me? No.
嘿,借用你的车。开玩笑吗?并不是
I'm mobile. Where is he? Talk to me, Felicity.
我在追了,他在哪?快告诉我,费利西蒂
First time anyone's ever been grateful for traffic cameras.
第一次这么感谢交通摄像头
He's one block from your position. If you cut through Harris Plaza, you'll end up right behind him.
他离你一个街区。若从哈里斯广场穿过去,就能追上他。
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
Got it. I got him, I got him. Gray sedan driving north. At the light ahead of you.
看到了,我看到他了。向北的灰色轿车里,你前面那个红绿灯处 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378844.html |