绿箭侠第一季 第218期:汤米的生日(在线收听) |
Hey. Sorry I'm late. 抱歉我来晚了
No, I am. I just got caught up at the office.
是我晚了,被困在了办公室
Me, too. You look nice.
我也是。你真漂亮
We should go inside. We should.
我们应该进去。应该
We don't seem to be going inside.
我们不像是要进去的样子
Welcome. Happy Birthday, buddy. Thank you.
欢迎。生日快乐,兄弟。谢谢
Oh, this feels like a Chateauneuf de Pape.
这个像教皇新堡
It's going to taste like one, too.
味道也像
You are a true friend. Thank you.
真了解我,谢谢
绿箭侠第一季
Tommy, you remember McKenna Hall.
汤米,你还记得麦肯纳·豪尔吧
From back in the day. And back again.
以前听过。又回来了
Ollie. Hi. Laurel, this is... McKenna Hall.
奥列,嗨。劳瑞尔,这是...麦肯纳·豪尔
We know each other from the court house.
我们在法庭上认识的
How are you, counselor?
你好吗,律师
I'm well, Detective.
我很好,警官
I'm going to go crack this open. Come in.
我要把这开了。进来吧
Such a nice apartment. So much space.
好漂亮的房子,地方很大
Oh, this is adorable. How old are you here?
这张好有爱。你几岁的时候?
That's actually my sister Sarah.
这其实是我妹妹莎拉
Oh, I am so sorry.
噢,抱歉
No, no, it's ok.
不,没事
I don't know why my father bought her that canary.
我不知道我爸为什么给她买金丝雀
That thing chirped night and day. Drove us all nuts.
这鸟整天叽叽喳喳,吵得我们快疯了
A toast. To the first birthday that I have enjoyed in a long time.
干杯。庆祝这么久以来我的第一个生日
I got my best friend back.
我最好的朋友回来了
And... I have finally figured out why poets have been in business for the last few thousand years.
还有我终于知道为什么诗人在过去几千年一直能立足
Happy Birthday, baby. Thank you. Cheers. Cheers.
生日快乐,亲爱的。谢谢。干杯 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378865.html |