高频英语口语对话 第509期:急诊(在线收听

   unit 566

  急诊
  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Doctor,save my baby, please.
  A:医生,请救救我的孩子。
  B:What symptoms does he have?
  B:他有什么症状?
  A:He has had a fever for one day. Just now at home, he had febrile convulsions with teeth and fists clenchedand eyes turned up. We were at a loss what to do. We called an ambulance and brought the baby here.
  A:他已经发烧一天了。刚在家时,他还有发热性抽搐,牙关和拳头紧闭,眼睛睁大的症状。我们不知所措。我们叫了一辆救护车把他送来了。
  B:How long did the convulsion last?
  B:抽搐持续多长时间?
  A:About 3 minutes.
  A:大约3分钟。
  B:Does he have any other complaints?
  B:他还有别的什么症状吗?
  A:Three days ago, he began to cough, sneeze and have a running nose. Yesterday, he began to have a fever.
  A:三天前,他开始咳嗽,打喷嚏,流鼻涕。昨天开始发烧。
  B:Have You taken his temperature?
  B:你量他的体温了吗?
  救人如救火——等不得!!!
  A:It was 38℃ this morning and it was 39℃ just now.
  A:今天早晨是38℃,现在是39℃。
  B:Let me examine him to see if there is any rash. No rash.
  B:让我检查一下是否有皮疹。没有。
  A:Is it serious? Is it meningitis?
  A:严重吗?是不是脑膜炎?
  B:No, "is not meningitis. Just a high fever and convulsions, which results from a virus upper respiratory tract inflection.
  B:不,不是脑膜炎。只是高烧和抽搐,是由于上呼吸道感染引起的。
  A:Does he have to be admitted to hospital?
  A:他必须要住院吗?
  B:No. No need for admission. I'll give the baby analgin nose drops to bring down the temperature first. ThenI will give you a prescription. The pink tablets are used for his fever. When his temperature is over 38℃, give him one tablet. The other tablets are sedatives for his convulsions. The white liquid is for the cold. Give the baby plenty of water do drink.
  B:不用,不必住院。我给这孩手打安乃近鼻部点滴来退烧。然后我给你开个药方。白药片用来退烧。当他的体温超过38℃时,给他吃一片。其他药片是用来治抽搐的。白色药片用来治感冒。给孩子多喝水。
  A:Thank you very much, doctor.
  A:非常感谢,医生。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/379537.html