高频英语口语对话 第514期:探望同事(在线收听

   unit 571

  探望同事
  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Excuse me. Could you give me the room number of Mr. Thomas?
  A:劳驾,请问托马斯先生住在那个病房?
  C:Just a moment. He is in Room 307.
  C:稍等,他在307号病房。
  A:How are you feeling?
  A:你现在感觉怎样阿?
  B:Much better. Thank you for coming to see me.
  B:好多了。谢谢你来看我。
  A:I hear that it was appendicitis. I hope it's nothing serious. I wanted to come earlier.
  A:我听说你得了阑尾炎,希望不是很严重。我早就想来看你了。
  B:Take a seat.
  B:请坐。
  A:How is the operation?
  A:手术怎么样?
  B:Everything turned out for the best. It didn't hurt at all. But when the anesthetic wore off, I began to feel some pain.
  B:一切都很顺利,一点都不疼。但是麻药过去之后,我觉得有点疼。
  A:You'd better take things easy for a while. Just a little patience. What does the doctor say?
  A:你最好暂时不要动,忍耐一下。医生怎么说的?
  B:He says I am doing fine. I might be able to leave the hospital in couple of days.
  B:他说我表现很好,大概过一两天就可以出院了。
  探病
  A:I am glad to hear that. I bring these flowers for you. Hurry up and get well.
  A:真是太好了,我买了些花给你,希望你能快点好起来。
  B:I sure appreciate your token of friendship. Since the operation, I have been taking only liquid food. Thatsure takes away my appetite.
  B:感谢有你!自从开刀之后,我只能吃流质的食物,都吃得倒胃口了。
  A:Yes, you'd better stay away from solid food, until the doctor gives the word.
  A:是的,你最好不要吃硬的食物,直到医生批准为止。
  B:I do hate to be confined in bed. How are things in office?
  B:我真的很厌倦待在床上了。公司怎么样?
  A:Just as usual, but everyone misses you.
  A:没什么变化,但我们大家都很想念你。
  B:I feel the same way as you people too.
  B:我也是,很想念你们。
  A:They send you their best wishes.
  A:他们托我祝你早日康复。
  B:Please give them mine. I certainly miss everyone.
  B:也请替我问候他们。我也很想念他们每一个人。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/379544.html