绿箭侠第一季 第222期:关于父亲的讨论(在线收听

   That is...that is one big fried fish.

  这条鱼真大
  I was told this was the most authentic Szechwan in town.
  我听说这家川菜是本市最正宗的
  Whatever. I wanted to make sure that your birthday celebration got its due celebration.
  我希望好好为你庆生
  It was a little bit, um, tense last night.
  昨晚有点,拘谨
  Well, trust my dad to run all the smiles out of the room.
  都是因为我爸,气氛才不好的
  He did come by, and it seemed like he was trying to act a little bit dad-like.
  他确实来过,貌似他努力想表现得像个老爸
  Dad-like, that sums up my father perfectly.
  像个老爸,真是对我爸的精辟概括
  I know the two of you have never been close,
  我知道,你俩没完全闹僵
  but it couldn't have been easy for him after your mom was killed.
  但你母亲过世后,他也挺不容易的
  Yeah, I guess he forgot that there were two of us in that club.
  别忘了,丧母的我也不易啊
  I'm not defending him, Tommy.
  我不是为他辩解,汤米
  It's... With everything I've been through, people that I've lost... I know how hard it can be.
  只是,我也曾经历坎坷,痛失亲友。我知道那有多难过
  You probably don't remember this. We were eight.
  你忘了吧。那时我们才八岁
  But after her funeral,he left for like two years.
  我母亲下葬后,他消失达两年之久
  And when he did come back,he was... he was so frickin' cold. We barely spoke.
  回来后,他非常冷漠。我们几乎没有交流
  And that's why I spent so much time at your house.
  所以我才会常去你家
  From the outside, it always looked like I had a father.
  表面看起来,我有父亲
  He paid my bills, he lived in the house, he bailed me out.
  他给我钱花,我们住在一起,他来保释我
  But your dad took me to my first hockey game.
  但你爸爸带我玩了第一次曲棍球
  Your dad taught me how to fly fish. Your dad took us to our first R-rated movie.
  你爸爸教我用假绳钓鱼。你爸爸带我们去看了第一场限制级电影
  But he wasn't perfect. My dad made mistakes.
  可他也非完人。我爸也曾犯错
  And... We haven't talked about this. But I have a lot of anger towards him.
  我们从未谈及此事。我对他有很多怒气
  But still,I would give anything to have him back,because...
  但我仍愿付出一切换他一命,因为...
  At the end of the day,your dad is... Your dad.
  毕竟,他..还是你爸爸呀
  I meant what I said last night. I'm... really glad that you're back.
  昨晚我说的是真心话。你回来了,我真的很高兴
  I got to hit the restroom.
  我去下洗手间
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/381239.html