老友记精校版第1季 第6期:莫妮卡的新室友(6)(在线收听

   Monica: What? what what...You wanna spell it out with noodles?

  什么?怎么啦?你想边吃面条边讲出来?
  Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.
  不是,这更应是第五次约会的事情。
  Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?
  就是说还会有第五次约会吗?
  Paul: Isn't there?
  没有吗?
  Monica: Yeah, yeah. I think there is.
  是,是,我觉得有的。
  Monica: What were you gonna say?
  你刚刚要说什么?
  Paul: Well, ever since she left me...I haven't been able to perform...sexually.
  好吧,自从她离开我之后,我就一直不能正常过性生活。
  Monica: Oh, God! I'm so, I'm so sorry.
  噢天啊,我真,真对不起。
  Paul: It's ok.
  没事。
  Monica: Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.
  我知道被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的。
  Monica: How long?
  多久了?
  Paul: Two years.
  两年。
  Monica: Wow. I'm glad you smashed her watch.
  哇哦!我真高兴你砸了她的手表。
  Pual: So you still think you might want that fifth date?
  那你还希望有第五次约会吗?
  Monica: Yeah. Yeah, I do.
  是的,我希望。
  We are gathered here to join Joanie Louise Cunningham, and Charles. Chachi, Chachi, Chachi...in the bonds of holy matrimony.
  我们今天聚在这里参加Joanne Louise Cunningham和Charles. ChachiChachiChachi的神圣婚礼。
  Rachel: See! But Joanie loved Chachi. That's the difference.
  看!可是Joanne爱Chachi。这就是区别。
  Ross: "Grab a spoon. " Do you know how long it's been since I grabbed a spoon?
  "拿起勺子。" 你知道自从我拿起勺子多久了吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382204.html