老友记精校版第1季 第16期:参加助产培训班(4)(在线收听

   Monica: Wwwh...wha...www...

  什,什,什,什么?
  Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now. (He enters. )
  是的,你再这么持续两小时,就会变成我现在这样。
  Chandler: Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective, huh, Mon?
  貌似枕头的事就可先放在一边了,是吧,莫妮卡?
  Rachel: Well now, how how do you fit into this whole thing?
  那么现在,你是怎么接受整件事的?
  Ross: Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved...basically it's totally up to me.
  卡萝说她和苏珊想让我参与进来,但是对这件事我很不爽,我不想卷进去,基本上由我做决定。
  Phoebe: She is so great! I miss her.
  她可真好!我想她了。
  Monica: What does she mean by 'involved'?
  她所谓的"参与"指的什么?
  Chandler: I mean presumably, the biggest part of your job is done.
  我猜,你大部分的工作已经完成了。
  Joey: And the most enjoyable, Phoebe, say something.
  也是最有意思的阶段哦。菲比,说点什么。
  Ross: Anyway, they want me to go down to this sonogram thing with them tomorrow. Yeah, remember back when life was simpler, and she was just a lesbian.
  不管怎样,她们想让我明天跟她们一起去做超音波检查。记得以前生活那么简单,她也只是个女同性恋。
  Chandler: uh, those were the days.
  这就是过去的生活啊。
  Rachel: So what are you gonna do?
  你打算怎么做?
  Ross: I have no idea. No matter what I do, though, I'm still gonna be a father.
  我也不知道。不管我怎么做,我都是要当爹了。
  Joey: Well, this is still ruined, right?
  这还是已经毁了,不是吗?
  Mrs. Geller: Oh, Martha Ludwin's daughter is gonna call you. (Tastes a snack)Mmm! What's that curry taste?
  玛莎路金的女儿会打电话给你。怎么会有咖哩味?
  Monica: Curry.
  咖哩。
  Mrs. Geller: Mmmm!...
  嗯
  Ross: I I think they're great! I, I really do. I...
  我,我觉得这个很好吃,真的。
  Mr. Geller: (To Ross) Do you remember the Ludwins? The big one had a thing for you, didn't she?
  你还记得路金一家人?他们的大女儿喜欢你,对不?
  Mrs. Geller: They all had a thing for him.
  他们一家都很喜欢他。
  Ross: Aw, Mom...
  老妈,不要这样。
  Monica: I'm sorry, why is this girl going to call me?
  打扰一下,这个女孩为何要打电话给我?
  Mrs. Geller: Oh, she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking, or food, or.... I don't know. Anyway, I told her you had a restaurant.
  她刚毕业,想找份跟烹饪或食物有关的工作,或者我不知道,不过,告诉她你开了一家餐馆。
  Monica: No Mom, I don't have a restaurant, I work in a restaurant.
  不,妈,我没开餐馆,我是在餐馆工作。
  Mrs. Geller: Well, they don't have to know that.
  他们不需要知道。
  Monica: Ross, could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please?
  Ross,能过来帮我做意大利面吗?
  Mrs. Geller: Oh, we're having spaghetti! That's.... easy.
  我们吃意大利面呀?这太简单了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382234.html