老友记精校版第1季 第29期:飞来横财(6)(在线收听

   Phoebe: Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe!

  对,就像是鞋里的男人。
  Ross: What shoe?
  什么鞋?
  Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a...while...'
  童谣里的,有个驼背的人有着扭曲的微笑,他住在鞋子里,有一阵子。
  Ross: So I think Alan...will become the yardstick against which all future boyfriends will be measured.
  我想亚伦……将应成为未来男朋友的标准。
  Rachel: What future boyfriends? Nono, I th I think this could be, you know, it.
  什么未来男朋友?不,我想他就是了。
  Monica: Really? Chandler: Oh, yeah. I'd marry him just for his David Hasselh of impression alone.
  真的?是的,光凭他学David Hasselh(著名的歌手兼偶像,曾主演过《霹雳游侠》和《杰克和海德》)的样子,我就想嫁给他了。
  You know I'm gonna be doing that at parties, right?
  你知道嘛,我也要在派对上这么做。
  Ross: You know what I like most about him, though?
  知道我最喜欢他哪一点?
  All: What?
  哪一点?
  Ross: The way he makes me feel about myself.
  和他在一起时让我对自己的感觉。
  Monica: Hi. how was the game?
  嗨,比赛怎么样?
  Ross: Well...All: WE WON! ! Thank you! Yes!
  怎么说呢…… 我们赢了!谢谢你!我们赢了!
  Monica: Fantastic! I have one question: How is that possible?
  太棒了!我有个问题:这怎么可能?
  Joey: Alan.
  亚伦。
  Ross: He was unbelievable. He was like thatthatthat Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs is playing all the positions, right, but instead of Bugs it was first base
  他真是太不可思议了,他就像兔巴哥卡通片中的兔巴哥一样守着每个位置。我们没有兔巴哥,但我们有一垒 Alan,
  Alan, second baseAlan, third base...
  二垒 Alan,三垒 Alan……
  Rachel: I mean, itit was like, it was like he made us into a team.
  我意思是,就像,他使我们成了一个团队。
  Chandler: Yep, we sure showed those Hassidic jewellers a thing or two about softball.
  是的,我们让哈西德珠宝商队见识了什么叫垒球。
  Monica: Can I ask you guys a question? Do you ever think that Alan is maybe. . sometimes...
  能问你们一个问题吗?你们是否认为Alan可能有时……
  Ross: What? Monica:...I don't know, a little too Alan?
  怎样?我说不上来,有点太Alan了?
  Rachel: Well, no. That's impossible. You can never be too Alan.
  怎么会,不可能的,不可能太Alan。
  Ross: Yeah, it's his, uh, innate Alanness thatthatthat we adore.
  没错,我们欣赏的就是Alan那种天性。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382319.html