打工姐妹花第一季 第180期:超级死党(在线收听

   Well, thank you very much, ladies.

  感谢你们俩全家啊,小姐们
  My man was barely in when I got pulled out.
  我男人才刚"进入",我就被"拉出"了
  I would like to apologize to everyone for taking the bang out of the bus,
  我想给大家道个歉,害开搞巴士的各位开搞失败
  but in my own defense, everyone here knows a little something about crazy guys.
  我想为自己解释,在座各位也都懂疯子疯起来的样子嘛
  Sit yo ass back down!
  屁股给我乖乖粘回椅子上
  Max, sit down before you start another riot.
  麦克斯赶紧坐下吧,不然等会又暴动了
  I'm sorry. I blew it. I screwed up your chance to see your father. I screwed up your party.
  对不起,我搞砸了一切。我搞砸了你见你老爸的机会。我办砸了你的派对
  I even screwed up the easiest birthday thing to do, like get a cake.
  我连庆祝生日最简单的方式,买个蛋糕都不会
  I'm a terrible BFF.
  我真是个超烂死党
  打工姐妹花第一季
  It's okay. Really, it's fine.
  没关系的。真的没关系
  With the year I'm having, it's not like you could've made everything better just by getting me a cake.
  今年我经历的一切,也不是你随便买个蛋糕就能好转起来的
  Well, no. Not just any cake.
  的确,普通的蛋糕不行
  Just as good as I remember it.
  跟我记忆中的一样美味
  Best 40 bucks we ever spent. And this birthday turned out to be all right.
  我们花得最值的40块。这个生日其实也不错嘛
  I did get what I wanted. I got see my father.
  我的愿望有实现。我见到了我老爸
  It was only for a second, but I saw him. And he saw me. So thank you.
  虽然只有短暂的一秒,但的确是见到了。他也看见我了,所以谢谢你
  Yeah, and I got to see Irish. Think he might be the one that got away.
  是啊,我也跟爱尔兰男重逢了。或许跟他是情深缘浅
  Well, the one that got put away.
  警察还对他抓住不放呢
  You know, you and I are better than BFFs. We're BBFs. Bangbus friends.
  我跟你可不只是超级死党哦。我们是搞巴死党。开搞巴士死党
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/389198.html