听歌学英语:听歌学英语:忧郁眼神的背后 Behind Blue Eyes - THE WHO(在线收听

No one knows what it's like 没有人知道那是什么感觉
To be the bad man 去当个坏人
To be the sad man 去当个悲哀的人
Behind blue eyes 在忧郁的眼神的背后

And no one knows what it's like 没有人知道那是什么感觉
To be hated 被讨厌
To be fated 被注定
To telling only lies 说出的只有谎言
But my dreams 但是我的梦
They aren't as empty as my conscious seems to be 并不空洞, 不同于我表面无良心

I have hours, only lonely 我有的是时间,只是孤独一人
My love is vengeance 我的爱是一场复仇
That's never free 从来不受控制

No one knows what it's like 没有人知道
To feel these feelings 这些感情到底是何种滋味
Like I do 像我做的那样
And I blame you 怪你!

No one bites back as hard 反抗因为
On their anger 愤怒而激烈
None of my pain and woe 我的痛苦和悲哀
Can show through 都没有表现出来
But my dreams 但我的梦
They aren't as empty 不空虚
As my conscience seems to be 不同于我表面无良心

I have hours, only lonely 我有的是时间,只是孤独一人
My love is vengeance 我的爱是一场复仇
That's never free 它永远不会解脱
Discover l.i.m.p. say it...
No one knows what it's like 没有人知道那是什么感觉
To be mistreated 被人误解
To be defeated 被人挫败
Behind blue eyes 在忧郁的眼神的背后

No one know how to say 没人知道该怎样开口
That they're sorry and don't worry “对不起,不要担心”
I'm not telling lies 我没有在说谎
But my dreams they aren't as emply但我的梦并不空虚
As my conscious seems to be 不同于我表面无良心
I have hours, only lonely 我有的是时间,只是孤独一人
My love is vengeance 我的爱是一场复仇
That's never free 它永远不会解脱
No one knows what its like 没有人知道那是什么感觉
To be the bad man 去当个坏人
to be the sad man 去当个悲伤的人
Behind blue eyes 在忧郁的眼神背后



Rules of life
生活的原则
Don't undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.It is because we are different that each of us is special. (undermine ['?nd?'ma?n] v破坏)
不要总拿自己与别人比从而贬低自身的价值。正是因为彼此的差异,我们才会各有千秋。
Don't set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.
别人认为重要的东西,并不能作为你确定目标的根据。只有你自己知道,什么东西对你最好。


Don't take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would cling to your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
与你内心最贴近的东西,切莫等闲视之。要像坚守生命一样坚守住它们,因为失去它们,生活就会毫无意义。
Don't let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time,you live ALL the days of your life.
不要沉湎于过去或未来,而让生命从指间悄悄溜走。一次活一天,你就能充实地活过生命中的每一天。


Don't give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
如果你还可以付出,就不要轻言放弃。在你停止努力之前,一切都还有希望。
Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us each together.
别害怕承认自己不完美,正因为我们都不完美,我们才会彼此需要。
Don't be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
别害怕遇到风险,那是我们学会勇敢的机会。


Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've been, but also where you are going.
不要一生奔忙,匆匆而过,以至于忘了自己从何而来,往何而去。
Don't forget that a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
不要忘了,一个人最大的感情需求是得到赏识。
Don't use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
对待时间和语言,不要漫不经心,因为一言既出驷马难追,时间也不可能倒流。生命不是一场赛跑,而是一步一个脚印走过来的一段旅程。 (savor['sev?] vt. 尽情享受;使有风味)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/390496.html