绿箭侠第一季 第234期:劳瑞尔的母亲登场(在线收听) |
My dad's going to be ok, thanks to you. 我爸爸没事,多亏了你
It's thanks to you.
多亏你自己
No one's asked you what happened to you out on that island. You said "a lot."
我曾经问过你,在岛上发生了什么 你说"很多"。
That doesn't quite cover it. Tommy...
看来你还遗漏了一些。汤米...
I saw you kill those guys who kidnapped us when you first got back, didn't I?
我亲眼看见你杀了绑架我们的那些人,就在你刚回来那时,我没有看错吧
I... I know you have a lot of questions.
我...我知道你有很多疑问
Yeah. Yeah, but for now,just the one.
是。但是现在,我只想知道
Were you ever going to tell me? No.
你有没有打算告诉我发生了什么。没
绿箭侠第一季
Tommy, I just saw it all on the news.
汤米,我在新闻上都看到了
I'll be there as soon as I can. OK. Bye.
我马上赶过去。拜
Hello, Laurel.
嗨,劳瑞尔
Mom? What are you doing here?
妈妈?你来这做什么?
I need to talk to you. About what?
我想跟你谈谈。谈什么?
I know I've made mistakes.
我知道我错了
Yeah. Yes, you have. Look, I have to go.
是。是,你错了。听着,我要走了
Why don't you send me an email or a postcard some time?
不如你给我写个邮件或者明信片什么的
I have something important I need to discuss with you.
我有重要的事情要和你谈谈
What could be so important after all this time?
都过去这么久了,还有什么是重要的
It's about Sarah. What about her?
关于莎拉的。她怎么了
I think she may be alive.
我想她可能还活着 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/391625.html |