绿箭侠第一季 第245期:汤米向劳瑞尔撒谎(在线收听) |
I'll talk to one of our lawyers and have them call you right back. 我先跟我们的律师谈谈,然后叫他们给你回电
Cut yourself shaving? Hi. Hi.
刮胡子弄伤了?嗨。嗨。
You got a minute? Sure.
能聊会儿吗?可以
How was Roy's first day?
罗伊第一天表现如何?
Kid never showed. I just, uh, I came by to apologize for last night.
那小子没来。我过来是想为昨晚的事道歉
Instead of an apology, why don't you try the truth? You can start with your wrist.
比起道歉,我更想知道实情。你可以从腕伤谈起
I got into a fight with a blender at the club. It was stupid.
我在夜店跟一个搅局的打了一架。挺二的
绿箭侠第一季
I thought I asked for the truth.
我以为你会说实话
I know something's up. Why won't you tell me what's going on?
肯定发生什么事了,为什么不告诉我
Because I can't. Why not?
我不能说。为什么?
I can't tell you that, either. I wish that I could. Laurel, I'm sorry.
这个我也不能说,我真希望可以告诉你。劳瑞尔,对不起
So am I. I really need you right now, Tommy.
我也是。现在我真的很需要你,汤米。
My mother shows up saying my dead sister is still alive,
我妈跑来跟我说,我死去的妹妹还活着。
and my father is furious with me that I'm even listening to her.
我听信了她,我爸因此发飙了
And I don't know who to believe. I feel like I'm falling apart.
我真不知该信谁了。我快崩溃了
I'm still here for you.
我在你身边呢
No. You're not. You're a million miles away, and the worst part is, I don't even know why. I'm sorry.
不,你没有,你人在心不在。最糟的是,我不知这是为何。对不起。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/391642.html |