打工姐妹花第一季 第199期:当试药小白鼠(在线收听

   How fun is this, by the way? I'm, like, your lawyer now.

  这真好玩啊,你说是吧?我就跟你的代表律师似的
  Oh, real fun. About as fun as that bikini wax. And then I had to spend $14 on neosporin.
  是好玩啊,就跟我上周除毛一样"好玩"。害我得多花14块买止痛药
  Don't worry, I know how you can make $500 in one night.
  别担心,我知道有一晚赚500的方法
  I've been telling her that since she got here.
  她刚来店里我就问她要不要"赚"了
  Max, I am not doing a drug trial. Besides, it's not enough money anyway.
  麦克斯,我才不去当试药小白鼠。而且,就算我去了钱也不够啊
  打工姐妹花第一季
  No, but after I put in my $500, plus we take $100 from the cupcake fund.
  是不够,但可以把我的500给你,然后再从开店基金拿出100块
  You would do that for me?
  你真的愿意为我这么做吗
  You know, I always thought we'd have to use the cupcake money to get us out of a legal problem.
  我有想过有天可能会动用基金来处理我们的法律问题
  I just thought it'd be for you.
  不过我一直以为是拿去救你
  Me too! Welcome aboard, drug buddy.
  我也这么以为!欢迎加入试药者联盟
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/393707.html