和独处之人做朋友-你会感到害怕(1)(在线收听

When You Start to Pursue Your Dreams
 
追逐梦想
 
You'll step out of your comfort zone.Way out.
 
你得走出你的安乐窝,走出来
 
And then you'll find out that comfort isoverrated, anyway.
 
走出来,你会发现在安乐窝里的日子太舒适了。
 
You'll get scared.
 
你会感到害怕
 
And then you'll survive, and it will be impossible for the same things to ever scare you as much again.
 
但是你会挺过来,同样的事情不可能让你害怕两次。
 
Sometimes you'll be uncertain.
 
有时候,你会觉得很不确定
 
When you're uncertain, you can do one of two things:
 
当有些情况变得不能确定的时候,有两种事你可以做:
 
Stop and wait for inspiration to lead you to the next logical step, or
 
停下来,等着突然冒出的灵感带你走出接下来的一步,或者
 
Take a leap of faith and act, knowing that, even if you make a bad choice, you'll survive and probably learn a heck of a lot in the process.
 
在思想上、行动上要有一定的准备,你得明白,即使你做了最坏的决定,你也能熬过来,另外你还可能在这个过程中学到很多。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/englishfmlistening/tingroomradio/394754.html