咱们裸熊 第74期:燕麦条兄(在线收听

   Panda! Panda!

  胖达!胖达!
  What's wrong?
  出了什么事?
  Our box! It's gone!
  我们的箱子!不见了!
  What? ! Wha...what? What happened? Where did it go? I don't understand.
  什么?!什么?发生了什么事?它去哪里了?我不明白。
  Granola guy.
  是燕麦条兄。
  Oh, betrayal!
  哦,他背叛了我们!
  We should have known! That granola bar didn't even have any chocolate bits in it.
  我们早该想到的!那个燕麦条里面甚至都没有一点巧克力。
  How could you, granola guy? We loved that box. Any last words? Accept your fate!
  你怎么能这么做,燕麦条兄?我们很爱那个箱子。有什么遗言吗?受死吧!
  Feel better? Okay. Let's go. We need to find a new box.
  感觉好点了?好吧。我们走。我们得找个新的箱子。
  I'm sure there are boxes all over this place.Here you go.
  我相信这里会有很多箱子的。上来吧。
  It's not a box, but it'll do.
  虽然不是个箱子,但是也差不多。
  Look at this one!
  看这个!
  Look at this one!
  看这个!
  Have at you! Huh? Stop!
  瞄准你了!停!
  What? What? Whoa.Beautiful.
  什么?怎么了?哇哦。太漂亮了。
  It's the perfect box. We could make so many cool things with this!
  这是个完美的箱子。我们可以用它做很多有趣的事情!
  Yeah! Like a bouncy house!
  是啊!比如充气小屋!
  No! That's silly. We should make a ballroom. It's classy.
  不!那太傻了。我们应该做一个舞厅,那很上档次。
  What are you talking about? A bouncy house has so much class.
  你在说些什么啊?一个充气小屋也很有档次啊。
  No, it doesn't! It's not even a real building.
  不,没有!那甚至不算个建筑。
  You don't even know a thing about architecture, panda.
  你根本不了解建筑,胖达。
  Well, you do whatever you want. I'm gonna build my ballroom.
  随便你吧。我要建个舞厅。
  Excuse me? I saw the box first. Bouncy house!
  不好意思,我先发现这个箱子的。充气小屋!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396056.html