咱们裸熊 第88期:谜之生物(在线收听

   Tonight on "Creatures of mystery," we investigate a mysterious hairy beast that roams the woods of California. From eyewitness reports, we are able to learn its secrets.

  在今晚的"谜之生物"里,我们调查了一种栖息在加州森林里全身长毛的神秘野兽。根据目击者的描述,我们对他的神秘可见一斑。
  I seen him. He was about, mm, 20 feet tall.
  我看见他了。嗯,二十英尺(6.096米)那么高。
  He ate my baby...Burritos!He has beautiful hair.
  他吃了我的宝贝...卷饼!他有一头秀发。
  Here is an artist's rendering of the beast. What is this creature? What does it do all day? Who does it communicate with?
  这是画家画的野兽意象图。这是什么生物?他们整天都做什么?他都与谁交流?
  Only one thing is certain...wherever it is out there, it is most likely isolated and completely alone.
  但不论他在哪里被发现,只有一件事情是确定的:他看起来离群索居、 独身一人。
  Almost! Ah! Perfect!
  还差一点!完美!
  And completely alone. Here now is the clearest photo anyone has been able to capture.
  独身一人。这是现在所有拍到的照片里最清楚的一张。
  Oh, hey, guys! What's up?
  嘿,伙计们!你们好吗?
  Oh, hey, Charlie. How'd you get in here, buddy?
  嘿,查理。你怎么进来的,老兄?
  Oh, I saw that the doors were locked, but no worries...I found an open window.
  我看到门锁上了,但是不用担心... 窗户是开着的。
  Ice bear is calling the cops.
  白熊要叫警察叔叔了。
  Ugh. Way ahead of you.
  已经在打了。
  Come on, man, be nice.
  算了,咱们友好点儿吧。
  I wanted to stop by and give you guys some gifts! But first, you've gotta close them eyes. Come on, now, no peepin'!
  我来看看你们,顺便带了点礼物!但是首先,你们得把眼睛闭起来。快点,现在就闭眼,不能偷看!
  Oh, man, you guys are gonna love these. Oops. Here we go. Ha ha, all right! Open 'em!
  哦,天哪,你们肯定会喜欢的。这样坐好。哈哈,好啦!睁眼!
  Oh, how lovely, Charlie.
  哦,真可爱,查理。
  Why am I a pickle?
  为什么我是个腌黄瓜?
  Because I relish our friendship. So, what are you guys up to today?
  因为我喜欢我们之间的友情。你们今天有什么安排啊?(relish也有调味的意思)
  Uh, well, uh...We have to go...Huh? Oh! A craft fair downtown in 30 minutes.
  好吧,我们要去...嗯?三十分钟后镇上的手工艺品展。
  Ooh, craft fair? I want to go!
  手工艺品展?我要去!
  Yes, let's go there.
  我们走吧。
  Okay, well, we have to get going I guess! Sorry, Charlie! -Wait, wait, wait!
  好的,我猜我们要赶紧走了!不好意思啊查理!-等一下!
  Don't go! Uh, I mean, you can't go, 'cause I, uh...I planned, uh...A party! Yeah, a party! Oh, it's gonna be huge! And you guys are the guests of honor! You wanna come?
  别走!我是说,你们不能走,因为我...我计划了...一个派对!对,一个派对!是一个盛大的派对!你们都是我贵宾!你们想来吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396070.html