咱们裸熊 第98期:娇小易拥抱(在线收听

   Wha...? Huh?

  啥...?怎么了?
  Guys, wake up! Something's going on! Whoa! Ooh! Come on! Hello...oh?
  伙计们,醒醒!有事发生了!哇哦!哦!快来!你好... 哦?
  What's happening?
  发生什么事了?
  I'm not sure. Bunch of people in a...
  我不确定。一群人在...
  All right, let's set it up over here, guys. -By the fish tanks. -And, uh, put those over there by the puppies.
  好了,我们把它架在这儿,伙计们。-在鱼缸旁边。-然后,呃,把那些放在狗狗的旁边。
  Okay, so, we have a standard setup.
  那么,我们用的是标准装备。
  Who dat? What's happening? I can't see. Brother, recon!All right.
  那是谁?发生什么事了?我看不到。兄弟,侦查一下好了。
  Good work! Let's see what we got. Hmm...hoo! They're a camera crew! Here to shoot a TV commercial!
  干得好!来看看我们拿到的情报。嗯... 天了噜!这是个摄制组!来这儿拍电视广告!
  This is it, guys. This is our ticket to getting adopted! We got to get in that commercial!
  机会来了,伙计们。我们有办法被收养了!我们得参与广告拍摄!
  Good afternoon, sir! How are you? Let me tell you why you need to choose us.Uh...okay?
  下午好,先生!你好啊。让我来告诉你为什么要选我们。呃... 好吧?
  Well, me and my bros are very remarkable. We're huggable and compact! Ignore the moving pile.
  嗯,我和我的兄弟们独树一帜。我们娇小易拥抱!别管那堆会动的报纸。
  So...Um...we're really, really strong and have won many awards. I've taken a bath once...uh...Iy-yo hablo espa?ol!
  所以... 嗯 ...我们真的真的很壮,而且赢得了很多奖项。我曾经洗过一次澡 ...呃...我会说西班牙语哦!
  Hey, what's taking so long? Just take those cats and puppies.
  嘿,怎么那么久?只要带走这些猫和狗。
  Um, no! Hold on! Please! Please!
  呃,不!等等!拜托!拜托!
  Don't worry, guys. We'll get in that commercial. I have a plan.
  别担心,伙计们。我们都会参演那个广告的。我有计划了。
  Okay, go get an animal, we're ready to shoot.Aah!
  好了,进去抓个动物,我们准备好拍摄了。啊!
  Okay, now go ahead and make a sad look to the camera.
  好的,现在开始,然后对着相机做个悲伤的表情。
  A sad look. Sad look. Okay, got it.
  一个悲伤的表情。悲伤的表情。好的,明白了。
  All right, and...Action!
  好了 ...开始!
  I drove her away. I can't even look at myself in the mirror. Because all I see...Is the man she doesn't love anymore.
  我把她赶走了。我甚至没办法看镜子里的自己。因为我看到的...是一个她已经不爱的男人。
  But why, Janice? Why did you take the kids? ! I tried my best to be a good father! I tried!
  但是,为什么呢,珍妮斯?为什么要带走孩子们?我已经尽力做个好爸爸了!我尽力了,呜呜呜!
  Cut, cut, cut! Maybe try toning it down a little, okay?
  停,停,停!试着稍微缓和一点,好吗?
  Okay, I got it.
  好的,我明白了。
  All right, action!
  好的,开始!
  Janice, why! ? Why did you take the children! ? Why, why, why! ? Janice, they're my kids, too!
  珍妮斯,为什么?!你为什么要带走孩子们?!为什么,为什么,为什么?!他们也是我的孩子啊!
  Cut. And action!
  停。开始!
  Uh, I'm sorry, but is this food gluten-free? I'm also pre-disposed to a nut allergy, so...Ah-choo!
  呃,不好意思,这些吃的是无麸质的吗?我对坚果有点过敏,所以...啊嚏!
  Can we tone down the flowers? They're triggering my allergies. Ah-choo!
  能把花撤下点去吗?我都要过敏了。啊嚏!
  And do you think the camera can not shoot me from my left? My right side is better.
  还有能不能别拍我的左脸?我的右脸更好看一点。
  Ugh, cut. Play together, please! No...oh! Please don't spin them around. No! Okay, stop that! Stop. Just stop! Cut!
  呃,停。跟大家一起玩啊!哦,不 ...别把他们转来转去的。不!好了,住手吧!住手,住手啊!停!
  Hey! Look at me!
  嘿!看我呀!
  Adopt us today! Pick me! Guaranteed discount! -Pick me! Guaranteed discount!
  快点领养我们哟!选我!保证优惠哟亲!-选我!保证优惠哟亲!
  Ugh...we're out of time. Wrap it up, guys. We'll just use what we got.
  呃... 没时间了。都收了吧。就用拍的这些。
  Every morning...Hundred of dogs and cats wake up wondering..."Is today the day I'll find my forever home?"
  每天清晨...成百上千的猫猫狗狗醒来后想...“今天我能不能找到永远的家呢?”
  Maybe you'll wake up this morning wondering, "Is today the day I find my forever friend?"
  也许你今天清晨醒来在想:“今天我能不能找到永远的朋友呢?”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396886.html