陨落星辰第二季 第45期:谈判(在线收听

   Fresh air! Listen up.

  空气真好。听着
  I'd like nothing better than to leave you stewing in your own filth.
  我真希望让你们被自己的体臭熏死
  But after speaking with Tom, I have a proposition for you.
  但是和汤姆谈过之后,我有个提议
  Tom Mason. Savior of the 2nd Mass.
  汤姆·梅森,马萨诸塞州第二团的"救星"
  I'm assigning Tom to the berserkers.
  我派汤姆加入暴车族
  Are you insane? I don't know.
  你疯了吗?我不知道
  If I am, I guess we'll have that in common.
  如果我疯了,那我们就有相同之处了
  The fatal mistake here, cap, is assuming that I am the enemy.
  上尉,致命的错误,是把我当做敌人
  How quickly you forget it was me and my crew pulled the 2nd Mass' ass out of hell in Fitchburg.
  这么快你就忘了,是我还有弟兄们,在菲奇堡拯救了马萨诸塞州第二团
  No, I haven't forgotten.
  不,我没有忘记
  But you have a tendency to forget that I am the commander of this regiment, not you.
  但你好像快忘了,我才是这个团的指挥官,不是你
  Mason here turns us all over to the alien overlords, what then, sir?
  梅森把我们都交给外星人的领主,然后呢,长官
  I think you're probably gonna have to get used to kissing Skitter butt.
  那你就应该习惯拍迅猎兽的马屁
  In the meantime, I'm assigning Tom to the berserkers. And if I refuse?
  现在,我就要汤姆加入暴车族。如果我拒绝呢
  In that case, get used to that farm-boy aroma, 'cause I'm gonna shut this door, we're gonna lose the key.
  那样你就好好习惯农场仔的体香吧,我要关掉车门,然后扔了钥匙
  Welcome to the berserkers.
  欢迎加入暴车族
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/397177.html