绿箭侠第一季 第259期:为寻找莎拉而努力(在线收听

   Hey, honey. There you go.

  嘿,宝贝。给。
  Um, what's all this?
  这是什么情况
  Well, you asked me to look into your mother's leads on Sarah, so I made some calls.
  你要我从你妈的线索下手找莎拉,我打了几个电话
  It looks like you did a lot more than that.
  看来你不止做了这些啊
  Well, yeah, but you're the one who said we should do this, Laurel,
  是啊,是你说我们得做的,劳瑞尔
  so, you know, if there's even a chance that your sister is... yeah, but...thank you.
  如果有一丝可能你妹妹还活着...嗯,可是...谢谢
  Hi, sweetheart, I'm sorry about the mess.
  宝贝,抱歉这里一团乱
  Quentin, I just got off the phone with the consulate in Phuket.
  昆汀,我刚和普吉岛领事馆通电话
  The secretary there's going to run Sarah's photo against their database, see if there's a match.
  部长说会从他们的数据库里调查莎拉的照片,看看是否有匹配
  That's good work. What?
  不错。怎么了?
  Well, I guess I just thought deep down that you were going to help mom... accept things.
  我以为你是想帮妈妈接受一些事
  Things you and I accepted.
  你我都已接受的事
  Yeah, but... You got to admit. This girl, she looks a lot like Sarah.
  是的,但你不得不承认。这个女孩很像莎拉
  Sarah had that same cap. The Starling City Rockets.
  莎拉也有这样的帽子,斯特林市火箭队的图案
  Your dad bought it for her, remember?
  是你爸买给她的,记得吗
  Yeah, I remember.
  我记得
  Stranger things have happened.
  是有离奇的事发生
  Yeah. I can see that.
  是啊,我看出来了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/398026.html