欧美名人演讲 第85期:奥巴马任内末次白宫记者晚宴演讲(7)(在线收听

   Kendall Jenner is also here.

  Kendall Jenner也来了。
  And we had a chance to meet her backstage.
  我俩在后台见到了,
  She seems like a very nice, young woman.
  她看起来是位很不错的年轻女士。
  I’m not exactly sure what she does,
  我不太清楚她到底是干嘛的,
  but I’m told that my Twitter mentions are about to go through the roof.
  不过有人告诉我说,我的推特上at数量要爆炸了。
  Helen Mirren is here tonight.
  Helen Mirren今晚也来了。
  I don’t even have a joke here, I just think Helen Mirren is awesome.
  我这不是段子,我就是觉得Helen Mirren太牛了。
  She’s awesome. Sitting at the same table I see Mike Bloomberg.
  她太棒了。跟她一座的还有Mike Bloomberg。
  Mike, a combative, controversial New York billionaire is leading the GOP primary and it is not you.
  Mike充满战斗力和争议的纽约巨富领跑共和党初选,而这人竟然不是你。
  That has to sting a little bit.
  你感觉肯定有点不舒服吧。
  Although it’s not an entirely fair comparison between you and the Donald.
  当然拿你跟川普相提并论不太妥当。
  After all Mike was a big city mayor.
  毕竟Mike当过大城市的市长。
  He knows policy in depth.
  他对政治有深入了解。
  And he’s actually worth the amount of money that he says he is.
  而且他的身家财富并没有注水吹牛。
  What an election season.
  这大选季太精彩了!
  For example, we’ve got the bright new face of the Democratic party here tonight, Mr. Bernie Sanders.
  比如,民主党闪亮的新面孔,今晚也来到现场,他就是伯尼桑德斯先生,
  Bernie, you look like a million bucks.
  伯尼你容光焕发,像捡了一百万美元似的。
  Or, to put in terms you’ll understand, you look like 37,000 donations of $27 each.
  用你能懂的方式来说就是37000份27美元的捐款。
  A lot of folks have been surprised by the Bernie phenomenon,
  很多人被伯尼的成功震惊,
  especially his appeal to young people. But not me. I get it.
  尤其是他对年轻人的吸引力,不过我没惊我懂的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/oumryj/405531.html