打工姐妹花第一季 第243期:再次被拒绝(在线收听

   And you thought me slapping my ass in front of him was inappropriate?

  靠,我拍屁股不适当,你说这些话就适当啊。
  Wow, Johnny made it. Well, good for him.
  强尼成功啦。恭喜他
  He's making it, we're making it... We're making it?
  他平步青云,我们也快了。我们快成功个屁
  I magic-markered over the scuffs on my boot,
  我还得用油性笔给我的靴子补色
  and we can't even get past the poor man's John Cusack over there.
  而且我们连穷人版约翰·库萨克这一关都过不去
  Max, we are making it. We've come a long way.
  麦克斯,我们成功在望。我们度过了这么多难关
  We haven't used Starbucks napkins for toilet paper in months.
  我们都没用星巴克餐巾纸当厕纸好久了
  And now, look where we are. We've got a meeting with Paul Platt.
  你看,我们现在的进度。到现在,居然能有机会见保罗·普拉特
  Say it, "we're making it." I'm serious. Say it, Max. We are making it.
  快说,"我们成功在望"。我是认真的,你得说出口。我们成功在望
  Okay, we're making it. Caroline channing. This is us!
  好啦,我们成功在望。卡洛琳·钱宁。到我们了
  Ahh. What, five more minutes?
  这个嘛...又怎么了,再等五分钟吗
  Monday at 4:00. Something came up.
  突然有要事,改约周一下午4点了
  Oh, okay. Well, Monday at 4:00. There's no Monday at 4:00.
  好吧,周一下午4点。他不会见我们了,对吧
  He said Monday at 4:00. Monday at 4:00, right?
  他说了周一下午4点,没骗人吧
  Absolutely. Monday at 4:00. There is no Monday at 4:00.
  当然没有,周一下午4点见。他不会见你们了
  打工姐妹花第一季
  I'm confused. Is there a Monday at 4:00?
  我有点糊涂了。他到底要不要见我们呀
  In the books, Monday at 4:00. Paul can't wait. There is no Monday at 4:00.
  白纸黑字写着,周一下午4点,保罗等不及了。他压根没有要见你们
  I don't understand. Are we coming in Monday at 4:00?
  我搞糊涂了,我们是来还是不来啊
  Absolutely. Paul's a big fan. Don't come in on Monday.
  当然来啊,保罗很喜欢你们。周一别来了。
  Can you please tell me what's going on?
  你能解释一下到底怎么了吗
  See, it's this news about your father being moved to a cushy white collar prison this week.
  最近新闻在报导你老爸被转移到舒坦的高智慧罪犯监狱
  Paul can't have anything to do with someone named Channing, 'cause everyone in New York is pissed.
  保罗不敢跟叫"钱宁"的人扯上关系,毕竟全市都在不爽"钱宁"呢
  Look at all that. It never stops. How much more of this do I have to take?
  你看,我的过去阴魂不散。我还得再受多少折磨啊
  So we'll see you on Monday! Don't come.
  所以我们周一见吧,别来了。
  I woke my ass up for this?
  靠,早知道不叫我屁股起床了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/410032.html