绿箭侠第一季 第290期:汤米的不理解(在线收听

   Is there something you want to say to me? Thank you.

  有什么想跟我说的吗?谢谢你
  No, I meant the thing when Lance accused me of that you were thinking dealing out of the club.
  不,我是指兰斯说我在酒吧贩毒时你所想的事。
  I don't understand why you wouldn't just tell me about the bribe.
  我不明白你为什么不告诉我贿赂的事
  I run the club, Oliver. I don't tell you a lot of things.
  我经营着俱乐部,奥利弗。很多事我都没告诉你
  So let me ask you a question, pal.
  我倒要问问你了,兄弟
  What have I done in the last 6 months since you've been home that would lead you to believe that I would sell drugs?
  你回来的这半年我做了什么,会让你相信我贩毒了
  In the last 6 months? Nothing. Yeah.
  过去半年吗,没有。是的。
  Before I left, you played hard. You played with bad people who were into bad stuff.
  但我失踪之前,你行为卑劣。你总是跟那些坏人在一起。
  And so did you, Oliver. But I changed just like you did.
  你又何尝不是,奥利弗。但我和你一样变了
  Now you put arrows in people who do illegal things.
  现在你拿箭指着那些违法的人
  Last time I checked, bribing a city inspector was not legal.
  据我所知,贿赂检查员是违法的
  Do you actually think that I could hurt you?
  你真的以为我会伤害你吗
  Truthfully, I have no idea what the hell you would do. You are a complete mystery to me.
  其实我完全不知道你会做出什么来。你对我来说像迷一样
  I've got no idea how you find it so easy to kill people.
  我不知道你如何做到轻易地去杀一个人
  The next time you decide to think the worst of me, imagine what I now think of you.
  下次你认为我有多恶劣时,想想我是怎么认为你的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/410280.html