绿箭侠第一季 第296期:警长的无奈(在线收听

   Drinking alone?

  自己喝酒吗
  Oh. Well, no, not anymore.
  没有,不再喝了
  Just soda? Bartender forget the scotch?
  就喝苏打水?酒保忘了放酒吗
  I didn't really feel the need for it.
  我觉得我不需要那个了
  So, um, the girl who died, it turns out that she got her Vertigo from a co-worker.
  那个死了的女孩,她的致幻剂是从一个同事那来的
  Guess I owe your boyfriend an apology.
  看来我要跟你男朋友道歉了
  He has a name, you know.
  他有名字的
  Yeah, I just can't seem to bring myself to use it. Baby steps.
  我就是不太习惯叫。起步阶段
  绿箭侠第一季
  Did I screw things up between us again? No.
  我又毁了咱们之间的关系吗?没有
  Look, I really wasn't looking to jam up Merlyn, ok?
  听着,我不是有意刁难梅林,好吗
  I knew by pursuing him that I could throw a wrench in...
  我知道追查他的话,能让他犯错...
  Then why did you do it?
  那你为什么这么做
  There was evidence, Laurel, and I had to follow it. I had to.
  有证据的,劳瑞尔,我必须遵循那个
  Look, your mom was right,you were right. Like you said about me and the Vigilante, I can't let things go.
  你妈妈是对的,你是对的。就像你对我和治安维持者的评价一样,我不能什么都不管。
  I close cases, it's what I do. Everyone else be damned.
  我要破案,这是我的职责。身边的人都会受到怀疑。
  Well, maybe the fact that there's no scotch in there means you're ready to work on that.
  也许你不加威士忌的原因是你准备好去解决这件事了
  People can change.
  人是可以改变的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/410342.html