绿箭侠第一季 第297期:瞄准新的目标(在线收听

   You had my back.

  你救了我。
  You needed me. Felicity told me where you were headed.
  你需要我。费利西蒂告诉我你去哪了
  You ok? I'm the killer, remember?
  你还好吗?我是杀手,记得吗?
  I've killed before, Oliver. It's just been a while.
  我杀过人,奥利弗。时间有点儿久。
  If you're the killer, why isn't the Count down, too?
  如果你是杀手,为什么伯爵没有死?
  I'm sure it must have been tempting to take him off the board for good.
  我知道你肯定很想除掉他
  People change. People like the Count?
  人是可以改变的。像伯爵那样的人?
  绿箭侠第一季
  No. I meant me. Not so long ago I would have put that guy down for good,
  不,我是说我。要是不久前,我一定会杀了伯爵的
  but looking at him today all vacant... There didn't seem to be a point.
  但是看着他那样茫然,杀他毫无意义
  But not everybody deserves mercy. For example.
  但不是所有人都值得你的仁慈。比如他。
  I thought he wasn't a priority to you.
  我以为他不是你优先考虑的
  He's a priority to you. You two have unfinished business.
  他是你优先考虑的。你们两个还有未了结的恩怨。
  Where do we start?
  我们从哪开始
  I'd prefer we skip the I-told-you-sos, but the nightclub wasn't really working out.
  我不想再说"我早跟你说过",但夜店经营得很不成功。
  I guess I need something more boring, stable.
  我想我需要一些更无聊,更安稳的事
  Nine to five, go home kiss Laurel, that sort of thing.
  朝九晚五,回家吻劳瑞尔这样的事
  I guess what I'm saying is... I want a job.
  我想说的是,我想要一份工作。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/410343.html