吸血鬼日记第一季:第4集 神秘瀑布镇举办创始人的聚会(在线收听

   Previously on the Vampire Diaries.

  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  For over a century I have lived in secret,
  一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着
  Until now.
  直到现在
  I know the risks, but I have to know her.
  我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她
  I'm Elena.
  我叫埃琳娜
  I'm Stefan. I'm Damon.
  我叫斯特凡,我是达蒙
  You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
  你没告诉过我你有个哥哥
  It's complicated.
  说来话长
  Elena, She is a dead ringer for Katherine.
  埃琳娜,她长得跟凯瑟琳一模一样
  Which one of you dated her first?
  你们谁先和她在一起的
  Katherine is dead, and you hate me
  凯瑟琳死了,而你恨我
  Because you loved her.
  因为你爱她
  I was hoping I'd see you again.
  我希望能再见到你
  She's not a puppet.
  她不是玩偶
  She doesn't exist for your amusement;
  她活着不是为了让你玩弄
  For you to feed on whenever you want to.
  也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
  They're whatever I want them to be.
  我要他们怎样他们就怎样
  Wear it for me, for...good luck.
  戴着吧,能给你带来好运
  You want to kiss me.
  你想吻我
  Vervain in the necklace.
  项链里的马鞭草
  It's been a while since anyone
  已经很久没人
  Could resist my...compulsion.
  能抵御我的"强迫命令"了
  There's nothing human in Damon.
  达蒙已经没有丝毫人性了
  No good, no kindness, no love.
  不怀好意,善心不在,爱也荡然无存
  Only a monster who must be stopped.
  他只是一个必须被阻止的恶魔
  Hello?
  有人吗
  Jeremy?
  杰里米
  Hello?
  有人吗
  This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls
  罗根·费尔从神秘瀑布镇为您发回的现场播报
  With breaking news of another deadly animal attack.
  又发生了一起致命的动物袭击人类事件
  The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls
  严重威胁神秘瀑布镇居民安危的野兽
  Has claimed another victim,
  再度酿造惨剧
  Local high school student Elena Gilbert.
  死者为当地高中学生埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
  Police are certain that forensic eviden will confirm
  经警方法医调查证实
  That this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks.
  与最近几起动物袭击案同属一种动物所为
  You know it's coming next.
  你知道你就是下一个
  Bad dream?
  做噩梦了吗
  Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now?
  你知道刚才进入你脑中有多容易吗
  You really need some human blood.
  你真的需要些人血了
  It might even the playing field.
  至少可以让双方势均力敌一些
  Football reference.
  我是说橄榄球
  Too soon.
  太快了
  All right, I deserved that.
  好吧,我活该
  But I just wanted to let you know,
  但我只是想让你知道
  They caught the culprit.
  他们抓到罪犯了
  The animal responsible for killing
  害死泰纳教练
  Coach Tanner and all those people.
  和其他人的那只动物
  What are you talking about?
  你在说什么
  It was a mountain lion. Really big one.
  是很大的一只美洲狮
  It attacked a hunter this morning.
  今早它还袭击了一个猎人
  It's all over the news.
  新闻上到处都在播报
  "Deadly beast captured.
  致命野兽被捕
  All's well in Mystic Falls."
  神秘瀑布镇回复平静
  Why would you cover your tracks?
  你为什么要掩饰自己的行踪
  I've decided to stay a while.
  因为我决定多住一阵子
  I'm just having way too much fun here with you and Elena.
  有你和埃琳娜陪我玩,很有意思
  Can't touch her now.
  你现在不能碰她了
  Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head.
  马鞭草可以阻止我控制她的思想
  Maybe that's not my target.
  也许那并不是我的目标
  Believe it or not, Stefan,
  信不信由你,斯特凡
  Some girls don't need my persuasion.
  有些女孩不需要我的魅惑
  Some girls just can't resist my good looks,
  有些女孩就是无法抗拒我的帅气
  My style and my charm
  我的风格和魅力
  And my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.
  以及我对泰勒·斯威夫特歌曲的狂热
  This is John Varvatos, dude.
  你刺破了我的名牌衣服,兄弟
  Dick move.
  你真混蛋
  I can confirm that a 12foot puma mountain lion
  我只能证实一只12英尺长的美洲狮
  Attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed.
  袭击了一个猎人,接着被枪杀了
  The hunter is in stable condition.
  那个猎人现在情况稳定
  The real animal is still out there,
  真正的野兽还逍遥法外
  Waiting for me, challenging me to fight back,
  等着我,挑衅我反击
  To stop him.
  阻止他
  But how do I stop a monster
  但我怎么能在不变成恶魔的情况下
  Without becoming one myself?
  阻止恶魔呢
  To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls
  重复一遍,威胁神秘瀑布镇的动物
  has been caught.
  已经被抓了
  Scum ball.
  人渣
  Scum bucket.
  饭桶
  Who are you talking to?
  你在说谁呢
  Him.
  他
  The news guy,
  那个新闻记者
  also known as Logan "scum" Fell.
  也称作罗根·人渣·费尔
  Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?
  你妈妈有提到我为什么离开神秘瀑布镇吗
  Oh, no way.
  哦,不会吧
  You and him?
  你和他
  This is Logan Fell.
  罗根·费尔为您发回的报道
  He's cute.
  他挺可爱的
  He is not cute.
  他才不可爱呢
  There's nothing cute about him.
  他身上一点可爱的东西都没有
  What are you doing with that?
  你拿那个东西干什么
  I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box.
  我昨天从保险箱里找到的
  Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it
  妈妈曾答应洛克伍德夫人要把它借给
  To the founder's council for their heritage display.
  创立者协会举办的历史遗物展示会
  Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?
  那是贝丝奶奶的结婚戒指吗
  Originally it was greatgreatgrandma Mary's wedding ring.
  最早是曾曾祖母玛丽的结婚戒指
  How much do you think this stuff is worth?
  你觉得这东西值多少钱
  You know, like on ebay?
  比如说在易趣网上卖
  You're not gonna find out.
  绝不允许你把它卖掉的
  That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away.
  那东西是爸妈的,你不能把它捐掉
  I'm not giving it away.
  我没有捐掉啊
  It's called a loan, Jeremy.
  这个叫借出去,杰里米
  Are you ok?
  你还好吗
  I'm good.
  我很好
  Sorry.
  抱歉
  Maybe we should press pause.
  也许我们应当叫停了
  Yeah, you're probably right.
  是的,你是对的
  That was getting a bit...
  我们进展得有点...
  Yeah. Yeah.
  是的,没错
  How do you look in a suit?
  你穿上西装看起来怎么样
  I can pull one off. How about tomorrow night?
  我可以试试穿一件,明晚怎么样
  Will you be my date to the founder's party?
  你愿意做我的伴侣,去参加创立者派对吗
  They still do that?
  这传统还在继续吗
  Have you been before?
  你以前去过吗
  No, the Salvatores
  不,塞尔瓦托家族
  Don't get invited anymore.
  已经不再被邀请了
  Well, this year, there's this heritage project
  今年有个历史遗物展示会
  That meant a lot to my mom.
  那对我母亲意义重大
  She was really involved in the founder's council,
  她和创立者协会渊源颇深
  And it was her favorite party.
  那是她最喜欢的派对
  I know it sounds really boring, but
  我知道听起来枯燥乏味,但是
  I would be honored to accompany you,
  能陪你去我会感到很荣幸的
  Miss Gilbert.
  吉尔伯特小姐
  The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.
  是我非常荣幸,塞尔瓦托先生
  No Yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue.
  不要穿黄色的,不喜欢,换件蓝色的
  I don't like the blue.
  我不喜欢蓝色
  Well, I do.
  可我喜欢
  And if I'm gonna be your date
  如果要我做你的男伴...
  You can not be my date.
  你不能和我一起去
  My mother is going to be there,
  我母亲会在场的
  And she is a very proud gun owner.
  她是个自大的配枪警察
  I went through a lot of trouble
  我大费周章
  To make sure this party wasn't cancelled.
  才让派对如期举行
  It's very important I be there.
  我必须出席
  Please take me.
  请带上我
  You should come to the founder's party with me.
  你应该和我一起去创立者派对
  Not if you're wearing that dress.
  除非你换条裙子
  What's so special about this Bella girl?
  这个叫贝拉的女孩到底有什么特别
  Edward's so whipped.
  让爱德华如此着迷
  You gotta read the first book first.
  你应该先看看第一本书
  It won't make sense if you don't.
  不看你又如何能明白
  Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.
  我想念安妮·莱斯,她写的故事才真让人着迷
  How come you don't sparkle?
  你为何不像爱德华那样闪闪发光
  Because I live in the real world,
  因为我生活在真实世界中
  Where vampires burn in the sun.
  吸血鬼在阳光下会被烧伤
  Yeah, but you go in the sun.
  是的,但你在阳光下也没事啊
  I have a ring. It protects me.
  我有个护身戒指
  Long story.
  说来话长
  Will these bites turn me into a vampire?
  被咬了这么多次,我会变成吸血鬼吗
  It's more complicated than that.
  可没那么简单
  You'd have to feed on my blood, then die,
  你需要吸食我的血,然后死去
  Then feed on a human's, whole ordeal.
  再找个人类吸他的血,历经折磨煎熬
  This book, by the way, has it all wrong.
  这本书,提一句,讲的全不对
  You can be very sweet when you want to be.
  其实有时候你真的很温柔
  Yes, I can be sweet.
  是啊,我可以的
  Are you going to kill me?
  你会杀掉我吗
  But not yet.
  但不是现在
  Why not?
  为何不
  Because there's something I need you to do for me.
  因为我还需要你替我做些事
  Anything.
  做什么都行
  How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong?
  你制造小麻烦的本领有多强呢
  Oh, I'm excellent.
  噢,我可是相当厉害
  So what happens with the season?
  本赛季是怎么回事
  One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach?
  损失严重吗,他们在找新教练吗
  I don't know, Dad.
  我不知道,爸爸
  I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now.
  我觉得现在没人会关心那事
  Charles, founder's party, focus.
  查尔斯,说创立者派对的事,别叉开话题
  How are you all doing over here?
  你们都好吗
  Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart.
  我们很好,甜心
  Is there anything else I can get you?
  还有什么需要我为你效劳的吗
  We're fine, thanks.
  不用了,谢谢
  Just the check, honey.
  账单给我就好,甜心
  Here you go, mayor Lockwood. thanks.
  给你,洛克伍德镇长,谢谢
  You're taking Damon to the founder's party?
  你要带达蒙去创立者派对
  What about me?
  那我怎么办
  Go with Elena.
  跟埃琳娜去啊
  She's asking Stefan.
  她邀请了斯特凡
  Ok, go by yourself.
  那你就自己去呗
  Gee, thanks. What about your mom?
  真是太谢谢你了,你妈妈那儿怎么办
  Is she ok with you bringing Damon?
  她会同意你带达蒙去吗
  And I'm supposed to care why?
  我为何要理会她的意见
  He's older sexy danger guy.
  他是个性感又危险的老男人
  Older sexy danger guy?
  性感又危险的老男人
  Is that an official witch twitter tweet?
  这是你们女巫的术语吗
  No more witch jokes, ok?
  别再拿女巫的事开玩笑,好吗
  At whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked.
  预感到泰纳老师被杀的那件事把我吓坏了
  Ok.
  行
  And Damon's not dangerous.
  达蒙并不危险
  You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother.
  他只是跟他弟弟很不和
  You know, like major, deeprooted drama.
  根深蒂固,非常戏剧性的成见
  Like...?
  比如呢...
  I'm not really supposed to say anything.
  我真不应该说这些的
  Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secreat in your life
  卡罗琳,你这辈子什么时候守住过一个秘密了
  Ok.
  好吧
  But you can't tell Elena.
  但是你不能跟埃琳娜讲
  No.
  不会的
  So what you gonna buy me?
  你打算给我吃些什么"甜头"
  Ugh, some class.
  我要去上课
  Oh, your parents are gone. I guess you can be close now.
  你父母都走了,我想你现在能跟我亲近了
  What the hell does that mean?
  你说这话什么意思
  You treat me like trash. I'm sick of it.
  你待我如粪土,我已经厌倦了
  I don't think you're trash.
  我没把你当粪土
  Really? Then who are you taking to the founder's party?
  是吗,那你要带谁去参加创立者派对
  Vicki Donovan.
  薇姬·多诺万
  Do you want me to ask you to the founder's party?
  你想我邀请你去创立者派对吗
  No.
  不想
  It'll be stupid and lame.
  肯定又傻又没劲
  True.
  这倒是
  But it'll be less stupid and lame if you were there.
  但如果你在场的话,就不会那么差劲了
  You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right?
  你心里很清楚是你求他带你去的,对吧
  You figure if you dress up like
  你认为你穿得像个
  A respectable young lady,
  高雅得体的年轻女士
  He'll finally treat you like one?
  他就会认真对待你吗
  Screw you, Jeremy.
  去你的吧,杰里米
  You know you're making the wrong choice,
  你知道你在犯错
  Yet you make it anyway.
  你还是义无反顾地去做
  It's sad.
  好可悲
  I didn't know you were here.
  我不知道你在这儿
  Just going through Stefan's homework.
  只是来检查下斯特凡的作业
  This country sure has dumbed down in at last hundred years.
  近几百年来国家的教育水准真是江河日下啊
  Why he wants to go to high school is beyond me.
  我仍旧很困惑他为何要重返高中
  I mean, in the seventies, he went ivy league.
  我的意思是,七十年代,他去常春藤盟校
  Harvard, I understood.
  去哈佛,我能理解
  Actually, no. I didn't get that either.
  不,其实那个我也不是很理解
  Go ahead, purge. Get it out. What's on your mind?
  有话就说吧,你想说什么就大胆说出来吧
  Why are you here, Damon?
  你来这儿干什么,达蒙
  To spend time with you, Zach.
  来陪你啊,扎克
  Family's important.
  亲情很重要
  I know you.
  我了解你
  You always have a motive.
  你做事定有目的
  So tell me, what is it this time?
  那么告诉我,这次是为了什么
  You are in no position to question me.
  你没资格来问我
  I didn't mean to upset you.
  我不是故意惹你心烦的
  This is not upset, Zach.
  这不是心烦,扎克
  What's going on?
  怎么了
  Having a family moment, Stefan.
  享受天伦之乐,斯特凡
  Spending some quality time.
  珍惜和家人在一起的时光
  Hey, are you ok?
  你还好吗
  No, I'm not.
  不,我不好
  And neither are you.
  你也一样
  How many more people have to die before you see that?
  要死多少人,你才能看明白啊
  I see it. All right, Zach, I see it.
  我都明白,好吗,扎克,我很清楚
  Then why aren't you doing anything about it?
  那你为什么不做点什么
  I can't, Zach.
  我不能,扎克
  I can't.
  我做不到
  It would take human blood.
  那需要喝人类的血
  It's the only way that I could stop him, and I can't do that
  那是我能阻止他的唯一办法,可我不能那么做
  The vervain could weaken him
  马鞭草可以让他变弱
  If he ingested it.
  只要他能吃下
  It would help get you the upper hand.
  它会帮助你占上风
  Vervain hasn't grown here since 1865.
  自从1865年起,镇上就不长马鞭草了
  Damon saw to that.
  达蒙很清楚这一点
  The little I had, I gave to Elena.
  我有的那点,都给埃琳娜了
  What?
  怎么了
  You've been growing it.
  你一直在种植马鞭草吗
  It's just something that's been passed down in generations
  这是一代代传下来的东西
  Blood only runs so deep when you're related to vampires.
  跟吸血鬼扯上关系,必须代代传授自保之策
  Damon would kill me if he knew that I had it.
  如果让达蒙知道我有马鞭草,他会杀了我的
  But you're telling me.
  可你现在告诉我
  Why?
  为什么
  Because I trust you.
  因为我信任你
  And you're gonna need it if you want to get rid of him.
  而且你想除掉他,就得需要这个
  I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box
  我是为我妈妈来的,她要我来取一个盒子
  Right here.
  在这儿
  Please be careful.
  一定要小心
  Yeah, careful with it, dick.
  小心点,混蛋
  Hey! Not now, ok, guys? Please?
  现在不是闹的时候,行吗
  I'm fine. He's just being a punk.
  我没事,是他混账
  I got your punk. Look, Tyler,
  你他妈才是混账,泰勒
  Maybe you should go.
  或许你该走了
  Tell your mom that I'll see you tonight.
  告诉你妈妈晚上见
  Would it make a difference
  如果我告诉你我是真心
  If I told you I actually like Vicki?
  喜欢薇姬会让你改变态度吗
  Not even if you meant it.
  就算是真,也没用
  Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen.
  粉嫩鲜花香水,还是泼辣悍妇香水
  Tough call. Can we mix them?
  很难抉择,可以混用吗
  Look at you, getting all pretty for your date.
  看看你,为约会精心打扮
  You seem happyish.
  你看上去似乎很开心嘛
  I am...ish.
  算是吧
  Tonight's going to be a good night.
  今晚将是个不错的夜晚
  But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is
  但不要因此就瞒着我什么事
  You wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door.
  我知道你刚刚一走进门,就想告诉我什么
  What if I tell you in the morning?
  我明早再告诉你如何
  I don't want to ruin the night.
  我不想毁了这个晚上
  Bonnie, out with it.
  邦妮,说出来
  Ok, but it has to go in the vault,
  好,但你得守死秘密
  Because Caroline will kill me
  否则卡罗琳一定会杀了我的
  If it gets back to Damon that she squealed.
  因为事关她的达蒙
  Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story.
  显然,斯特凡有着一段很有趣的往事
  Do you know what happened with his exgirlfriend Katherine?
  你知道他的前女友凯瑟琳的事吗
  I know that they both dated her
  我知道那兄弟俩都跟她交往过
  And that's why they have issues.
  也正因此他们才不和
  Yeah, they both dated her,
  是啊,他们都跟她交往过
  only she chose Damon.
  只是她选了达蒙
  And that drove Stefan mad, he did horrible things
  把斯特凡气疯了,所以他做了很多恶劣的事
  To try and break them up.
  试图破坏他们的关系
  He manipulated Katherine.
  他操控了凯瑟琳
  He filled her head with all these lies
  他不断用谎言给她洗脑
  until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon.
  直到最终起了作用,她和达蒙翻了脸
  That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's.
  听起来完全是偏向达蒙的片面之词
  I just wanted you to know.
  我只想你知道
  Anyway, his past relationships
  总之,他过去的感情
  Are none of my business.
  和我毫无关系
  Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar.
  但若他是个工于心计善于操纵别人的骗子
  That is your business.
  那就和你有关了
  Stefan is none of those things.
  斯特凡绝不是那种人
  Yeah? How do you know?
  是吗,你怎么知道
  Do they still wear ties at this thing?
  他们仍要求打领带过去吗
  Why are you even going?
  你为什么要去
  It's only fitting.
  那才合适啊
  We were at the very first one, remember?
  第一届的派对我们就参加过呢,记得吗
  I think it's better if we don't draw attention to ourselves.
  我想如果我们低调些会比较好
  So you should stay here.
  所以你该呆在家里
  I'll see to it Elena has a good time.
  我保证会让埃琳娜玩的开心的
  My goodness, I've driven you to drink.
  我的天,我竟然逼得你借酒浇愁了
  Can't seem to rid myself of you.
  因为我怎么也摆脱不了你的纠缠
  What else am I supposed to do,
  我还能怎样
  Besides go about living my life?
  除了过自己的生活
  Go about living my life.
  那就过我的生活
  See, therein lies your eternal struggle.
  瞧,你又陷入那永恒的挣扎了
  You're dead, dude.
  你死定了,哥们
  Get over it.
  算了吧
  What do you think?
  看起来怎么样
  Hello?
  喂
  Hi, Mrs. Lockwood.
  你好,洛克伍德夫人
  What do you mean? It is?
  你什么意思,真的吗
  Are you sure?
  你确定吗
  'Cause I saw it.
  因为我亲眼见到的啊
  Let me check.
  让我确定一下
  I will find it and bring it.
  我找到以后带来
  Ok. Bye.
  好的,再见
  What's wrong?
  怎么了
  Ahh! God, what now?
  天哪,又怎么了
  The pocket watch. Where is it?
  怀表,在哪里
  What watch?
  什么表
  The one you stole from mom's box.
  你从妈妈盒子里偷的那块
  Look, Mrs. Lockwood just called me, freaking out.
  洛克伍德夫人刚刚打电话给我,很懊恼
  It was on the list, Jeremy.
  那表是登记在清单上的,杰里米
  And she can't find it
  她现在找不到了
  And she thinks she's the one who lost it.
  认为自己弄丢了
  Maybe she did. Maybe Tyler took it.
  也许真是她丢的,或者泰勒拿走了
  Don't even play that card. Jeremy, You took it.
  别和我耍花样,杰里米,是你拿的
  If I go online, am I going to find it on ebay?
  如果我上网,是不是会发现它在易趣上出售
  Is that how you pay for your pot?
  你是不是用卖表的钱去买了大麻
  Screw you.
  去你的
  I would never sell this, ok?
  我绝对不会把它卖了的,好不好
  Then why did you take it?
  那你为什么要拿走它
  Because it's supposed to be mine.
  因为它本来就是我的
  Dad said it goes to the firstborn son.
  爸爸说过它属于头生子
  His father gave it to him, and now what?
  祖父把表传给了他,现在呢
  And he was going to give it to you.
  他原本是要传给你的
  Yeah.
  是的
  Look, Jeremy, it's still yours, ok?
  听着,杰里米,它依然属于你,好不好
  Mom promised Mrs. Lockwood.
  妈妈生前答应对洛克伍德夫人
  What do you want me to do?
  你要我怎么做呢
  Just take it and get out.
  拿走吧,然后出去
  It's cool not growing old.
  不会变老真酷
  I like being the eternal stud.
  我喜欢永远保持风流帅哥的模样
  Yes, being a 150yearold teenager
  是啊,成为个150岁的青少年
  Has been the height of my happiness.
  是我最大的乐趣了
  You cracked a funny, Stefan.
  你也会搞笑,斯特凡
  I should have a drink to celebrate.
  我也该喝一杯庆祝一下
  1864.
  1864年
  You and Katherine were the perfect couple.
  你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对
  It was hell watching you dance with her.
  看到你和她共舞真让我嫉妒
  My happiness was shortlived, as you well know.
  如你所知,我的快乐很短暂
  I remember.
  我记得
  I left the party early, I was waiting for her.
  我提早离开了派对,痴痴地等着她
  The night you dropped her off I was waiting just inside.
  你送她回家时,我就在屋里傻傻地等着
  You were such a gentleman,
  你真是一个绅士
  Gave her a kiss on the cheek.
  在她脸颊上吻了一下
  And what she really wanted was...
  可她心里想要的却是...
  Oh, well.
  好了
  Here's to history repeating itself, huh?
  为历史重演干一杯,好吗
  I admire your effort, Stefan.
  我欣赏你的辛苦演戏,斯特凡
  Pouring yourself a drink
  自斟自饮
  Then spiking the bottle with vervain.
  还在酒里加了马鞭草
  I'm not some drunk sorority chick.
  我可不是酗酒的联谊会小妞
  You can't roofie me.
  你没法给我下药
  But I can't help but feel a little used.
  可我不禁觉得被利用了
  I thought we were having a moment.
  我以为我们兄弟俩要欢乐共饮呢
  I have to go to the party angrily.
  如今我不得不带着怒气参加派对了
  Who knows what I'll do?
  谁知道我会干什么
  Enjoy yourself
  玩得开心
  Great to see you. Thanks so much to coming.
  见到你很高兴,感谢光临
  Hi. Hi, nice to see you.
  你好,你好,见到你很高兴
  Hi,sir
  你好,先生
  Lives too short? That's nice
  生命苦短?看起来不错啊
  Uh, let's go this way.
  我们从这边进去
  Why?
  为什么
  Line's too long.
  队伍排的太长了
  We can go around back.
  我们可以绕到后面去
  Come on, party's in the back.
  快点,聚会在后院
  Thanks for coming.
  谢谢光临
  That was his favorite Scotch.
  那的确是他最爱的苏格兰酒
  I'm sorry, I thought it would work.
  对不起,我以为能行得通
  I wasn't counting on it.
  我没指望它
  You knew it would fail?
  你早就知道会失败?
  Did what I wanted. It lowered his guard.
  也算达到我的目的了,降低了他的警惕
  He won't expect me to try again so soon.
  他肯定想不到我会立刻再次出击
  I doubled what I put in the Scotch.
  是刚刚苏格兰酒里的双倍量
  Caroline!
  卡罗琳
  You look smashing.
  你真美
  Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood.
  谢谢你,洛克伍德夫人
  This is my boyfriend Damon.
  这是我男朋友,达蒙
  Oh, well, come on in.
  好的,请进
  Lovely to meet you.
  见到你很高兴
  I've been looking forward to this party for quite a while.
  我期待这个派对很久了
  Well, enjoy.
  玩的开心
  Wait here.
  等一下
  Really, you couldn't even change out of the badge for this?
  你这时候还非穿制服不可吗
  I'm working, honey.
  我在执勤,亲爱的
  Who's the date you just tried to sneak past me?
  你背着我偷偷在和谁在约会
  Just some guy.
  就是个男生嘛
  He's a little old for you, don't you think?
  你不觉得他太老了吗
  Oh, 'cause otherwise you'd approve.
  难道不老,你就会同意吗
  Yeah, I doubt that.
  我表示怀疑
  Hi, mayor Lockwood.
  你好,洛克伍德镇长
  Hey. hey, guys, come on in.
  大家请进
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Where's your dad?
  你爸爸呢
  Memphis. Good.
  他在孟菲斯,很好
  With Stephen.
  和史蒂芬一起
  Your parents'?
  你父母的吗
  There's a lot of history here.
  那戒指承载着厚重的历史
  Jenna.
  珍娜
  Hello Rogan
  你好,罗根
  It's good to see you.
  见到你真高兴
  I thought I might see you here.
  我早就猜到在这里会遇见你
  You knew it.
  你早料到啦
  I dreaded.
  我很惧怕
  But were secretly hoping.
  但还是偷偷地期待
  And now that I have...
  既然已经...
  Hey, not so fast.
  别那么快走
  I know you. You have a lot more insults in you
  我很清楚你,你一定想对我破口大骂
  I can tell.
  我看的出来
  Your hairline's receding.
  你正在谢顶
  No, it's not. You want to have lunch?
  才没有,你想一起吃午餐吗
  Nope. You haven't changed a bit.
  不,你一点没变
  Oh, yes, I have.
  不,我有改变
  I'm meaner now.
  我现在更加刻薄
  "The founding families in mystic falls welcome you
  神秘瀑布镇的创始家族欢迎你
  To the inaugural founder's council celebration."
  来参加创立者协会的开幕式
  Wow, look, it's the original guest registry.
  看,这是原始宾客登记册
  Look at all these familiar names
  看看这些熟悉的名字
  Sheriff William Forbes,
  威廉·福布斯治安官
  Mayor Benjamin Lockwood.
  本杰明·洛克伍德镇长
  Is that Damon Salvatore?
  那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗
  And, look, Stefan Salvatore.
  还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
  The original Salvatore brothers.
  那是老塞尔瓦托兄弟
  Our Ancestors. Tragic story, actually.
  我们的祖先,不堪回首的历史
  We don't need to bore them with stories of the past.
  我们没必要讲家族历史,她们会觉得无聊的
  It's not boring, Stefan.
  一点都不无聊,斯特凡
  I'd love to hear more about your family.
  我很想听听你们家族的故事
  Well, I'm bored. I want to dance.
  我觉得无聊,我想跳舞
  And Damon won't dance with me.
  不过达蒙不愿跟我跳
  Mmmmm.
  是的
  Could I just borrow your date?
  我能借一下你的舞伴吗
  I don't really dance. Oh, sure he does.
  我真的不会跳舞,不,他会跳
  You should see him.
  你真该好好欣赏
  Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk.
  华尔兹,吉特巴,太空步
  He does it all.
  他都会跳
  You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?
  你不会介意的吧,埃琳娜
  It's up to Stefan.
  你问斯特凡吧
  Sorry, but I'm not gonna take no for an answer
  那不好意思,我不打算接受否定回答
  I want to apologize to you
  我想向你道歉
  For being such a worldclass jerk
  因为我是个大混蛋
  The other night when I tried to kiss you.
  那晚我想吻你
  There's no excuse.
  真的不可原谅
  My therapist says I'm...
  我的医生说我
  Acting out, trying to punish Stefan.
  总是容易冲动,试图惩罚斯特凡
  For what?
  为什么惩罚他
  It's all in the past. I don't even want to bring it up.
  都是过去的事了,我不想往事重提
  Let's just say that the men in the salvatore family
  大体上可以理解为,塞尔瓦托家族的人
  Have been cursed with sibling rivalry.
  都受了同胞相争的诅咒
  And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers.
  一切开始于老塞尔瓦托兄弟之争
  Damon told you to ask me to dance.
  是达蒙叫你请我跳舞
  Didn't he?
  是吗
  Now why would he do that?
  他为什么这样做呢
  Would you like one?
  想喝一杯吗
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Ok, just tell me if you see my mom.
  如果你看到我妈,赶快告诉我
  The salvatore name
  塞尔瓦托一族
  Was practically royalty in this town.
  在镇上几乎就是贵族的象征
  Until the war. There was a battle here
  直到那场战争,这里曾发生过一场战争
  The battle of Willow Creek.
  柳树溪之战
  Right.
  没错
  I know, we talked about it in class.
  我知道,我们在课上讨论过
  Confederate soldiers fired on
  同盟军放火
  A church with civilians inside.
  烧了一间挤满平民的教堂
  What the history books left out
  历史书里故意省略了一点
  Was the people that were killed
  那些被烧死的人
  They weren't there by accident.
  并非是碰巧出现在教堂里
  They were believed to be union sympathizers.
  他们被认为是敌人的同伙
  So some of the founders on the confederacy side back then
  所以某些站在同盟军一边的创立者
  Wanted them rounded up and burned alive.
  把他们关在教堂里再活活烧死
  Stefan and Damon had someone they loved very much in that church.
  那群人中就有斯特凡和达蒙深爱的人
  And when they went to rescue them, They were shot.
  当哥俩回去救那些人的时候,已经太迟了
  Murdered in cold blood.
  他们都被残忍地屠杀了
  Who was in the church that they wanted to save?
  他们俩要救的人是谁
  A woman, I guess.
  我猜是个女人
  Doesn't it always come down
  很多事归根结底不都是
  To the love of a woman?
  对一个女人的爱吗
  Look, I'm sorry that you and stefan
  我很遗憾你和斯特凡之间
  Have this thing between you,
  有那么多复杂的事情
  But I can't get in the middle of it, Damon.
  但我不能卷入其中,达蒙
  I just...
  我只是
  I hope you two can work it out.
  希望你们两个能和好如初
  I hope so, too.
  我也希望这样
  So you want to dance?
  你想跳舞吗
  Me dancing?
  要我跳舞
  Not pretty.
  我跳得不好
  Maybe you could show me around.
  你可以带我四处走走
  I mean, this place is amazing.
  这个地方真的很漂亮
  Yeah, if you like living in a museum.
  是啊,除非你喜欢住在博物馆里面
  Maybe I should just strip naked
  也许我该脱光了衣服
  And give pastor Bill a lap dance.
  然后给比尔牧师跳个大腿舞
  I mean, that's why we're hiding in a corner all night, isn't it?
  我们在角落里躲一晚上就因为这个,不是吗
  You're scared of how I'm going to act?
  你害怕我会做出什么疯狂的举动
  You afraid of what your parents
  你担心你的父母
  Are going to think about your date from the wrong side of the tracks?
  如何看待你那来自贫民区的女朋友吗
  I don't care about what they think.
  我不在乎他们怎么看
  Great. Let's go say hi.
  很好,那我们就过去打声招呼
  Knock it off, Vick.
  别这样,薇姬
  Or we could just, you know sneak up to your bedroom.
  或者,我们直接溜进你的卧室
  As long as nobody sees us, right?
  只要没人发现我们,是吧
  Vicki, I swear...What's a matter, Ty?
  薇姬,我发誓,泰,你怎么了
  You scared to stand up to your mommy?
  你不敢忤逆你的母亲吗
  It's pretty pathetic.
  你真可悲
  Let go! Tyler...
  放开我,泰勒
  We didn't get a chance to say hello earlier.
  之前我们都没机会打声招呼
  It's Vicki, right? Matt's sister.
  这是薇姬吧,马特的妹妹
  Yes, ma'am.
  是的,夫人
  You'll have to forgive my son's rudeness.
  请你原谅我儿子的鲁莽
  He gets it from his father.
  他承继了他父亲的坏脾气
  Well, that's ok, Mrs. lockwood.
  没关系,洛克伍德夫人
  Tyler and I were just saying good night.
  泰勒和我刚准备道晚安
  That's what you get when you bring the trash into the party.
  你带这种垃圾货色来派对,就是这样的下场
  What'd we miss?
  我们错过什么了吗
  We were just chatting.
  我们刚在聊天
  Drink, Damon?
  要喝吗,达蒙
  No, thanks, I'll pass.
  不用,谢了,不喝了
  Stefan, do you have another dance in you?
  斯特凡,你想再跳一曲吗
  Absolutely.
  当然
  They look so cute together.
  他们真甜蜜啊
  Don't talk, please.
  拜托,别说了
  Don't shoot. Only need a refill.
  什么也别说,再来一杯就好
  Shooting implies caring.
  说话意味着在乎
  Feigned indifference. I like it.
  假装冷漠,我喜欢
  I'm over the banter, Logan.
  我受够戏弄了,罗根
  I'd really rather you just left me alone.
  我真的希望一个人待会儿
  I'm sorry, Jenna.
  我很遗憾,珍娜
  About your sister.
  我听说你姐姐的事了
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Came to the funeral.
  我去参加葬礼了
  I know.
  我知道
  I saw you.
  我看到你了
  Yeah, I didn't want to push my way in,
  我原本不想贸然前去的
  But I wanted to be there for you.
  但我想在你身边陪伴你
  And when I heard you were staying in mystic falls,
  当我听说你要留在神秘瀑布镇的时候
  I thought maybe...
  我想也许...
  Well, maybe I could have
  也许我可以
  A second chance to make things right.
  有机会来弥补过去做错的事
  Her name was Monica, wasn't it?
  她叫莫妮卡,不是吗
  I hope Damon didn't drive you too crazy.
  我希望达蒙没有把你逼疯
  No, actually, he was on good behavior.
  没有,事实上他很绅士
  He even apologized
  他跟我道歉
  And explained why he is the way he is.
  还解释了他为什么变成现在这样
  And it all goes back to Katherine.
  一切都源于凯瑟琳
  So tell me about her.
  跟我说说她吧
  What happened?
  到底发生什么事了
  It's not something I like to talk about.
  我真的不想谈那个
  I get that. I do.
  我理解,真的
  I just want you to know that you can.
  我只希望你知道,你随时可以对我敞开心扉
  I mean, I burden you with all of my drama,
  我把我的烦恼都让你一起分担
  And I want you to do the same.
  我也希望能分担你的烦忧
  I know.
  我知道
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  The truth is, Stefan...
  事实上,斯特凡
  I don't really know that much about you,
  我真的对你不很了解
  And I'd really love it if you would open up to me.
  如果你对我敞开心扉的话我会很高兴的
  Damon said something, didn't he?
  达蒙说了什么了,是吧
  He likes to play games and cause trouble, Elena.
  他喜欢恶作剧,制造麻烦,埃琳娜
  This isn't about Damon,
  跟他无关
  It's about me trying to get to know you.
  只是我想了解你
  Look, you're the mystery guy, and I like that.
  你是个神秘的人,我喜欢那一点
  But with mystery comes secrets,
  但神秘往往会变成秘密
  And this thing with Katherine.
  尤其是关于凯瑟琳的事情
  Let it go. I don't want to talk about it.
  别说了,我不想谈论这个
  Well, then, say something about yourself. Anything.
  那谈谈你自己,什么都行
  Otherwise,
  否则
  I'm left with nothing but what other people tell me.
  我脑中只存有别人告诉我的那些事
  Don't you see what Damon has done here?
  你没看见达蒙在这里的所作所为吗
  He's trying to get you to turn against me.
  他企图让你和我闹得不愉快
  Well, then I guess it's working.
  那我觉得已经奏效了
  This is my fault. I planted doubt.
  是我的错,我让你心生疑惑
  I'm a doubt planter.
  我总是引起别人的疑心
  It's not your fault.
  不是你的错
  I just I feel terrible
  我感到不安
  Because I said that I wouldn't get in the middle of it,
  因为我说过不会搀和他们兄弟的事
  And that's exactly what I did.
  但我还是搀和进来了
  I got all snotty.
  我真讨厌
  Elena, honey, there you are.
  埃琳娜,亲爱的,你在这儿啊
  I notice the watch still isn't in the collection.
  我发现那块表仍不在收藏品中
  Oh, um, I'm sorry, Mrs. Lockwood.
  抱歉,洛克伍德夫人
  I, um, I couldn't find it.
  我找不到了
  I guess it's still packed up in my parents' stuff somewhere.
  我猜可能还在我父母的遗物里
  I see.
  原来如此
  Well, please let me know if you do find it.
  如果找到请告诉我
  Ok.
  好的
  Where have you been?
  你去哪里了
  Looking for you.
  当然是找你了
  Your brother barely danced with me for five minutes
  你弟弟只跟我跳了五分钟不到的舞
  Ok, just a minute. Stand right...there.
  就一分钟,站在这里别动
  Um, you're not supposed to touch.
  你不能碰的
  What is that?
  那是什么
  It's a very important crystal.
  一块非常重要的水晶
  Well, how did you know th it was there?
  你怎么知道它在这里的
  Because I put it there.
  因为是我放的
  When? A long time ago.
  什么时候,很久以前
  Tonight, I'm taking it back, thanks to you.
  今夜,我要拿回去,多谢你带我来
  Well, what's it for? Never you mind.
  你要它做什么,你不用管
  You can't just steal it.
  但你不能偷了它
  It's not stealing if it's mine.
  如果原本就是我的,就不算偷
  Come on.
  别这样
  Vodka Tonic.
  给我一杯伏特加
  Ok, I know that this is probably going to be strike 3,
  我知道这可能是第三次进军
  But I hope you can see it for what it is.
  但我希望你能明白我的用意
  And what is it? Persistence.
  什么用意,坚持不懈
  Groveling, commitment. Take your pick.
  低声下气,给你承诺,随你挑
  I fled town because of you.
  我因为你逃离小镇
  Fled.
  逃离
  And then things changed.
  而后一切都变了
  Life got...real.
  生活现实起来
  You'd know that better than anyone.
  你应该深有体会
  Hypothetically speaking, if allowed,
  假如,我再次接纳你
  How would you make things right?
  你会如何弥补
  Well, more groveling, of course.
  当然是更加地低声下气
  A recap of the past few years spent soul searching.
  回顾一下这些年来的心灵探索
  Cheese fries.
  伴着芝士薯条
  Obvious.
  显而易见
  I know my audience.
  我了解我的观众(我了解你)
  Yes to lunch. Call me.
  同意跟你吃午饭,打给我
  Look around. What's missing?
  看看四周,缺了什么
  The flames, the candles.
  蜡烛上的火焰呢
  Why aren't they lit?
  为什么不点着
  There's matches in the kitchen.
  厨房有火柴
  Bitch.
  贱人
  So how are things with Stefan?
  和斯特凡玩的开心吗
  Great. Just great.
  很开心,开心极了
  Really?
  是吗
  Well, my radar must be off,
  那我的感应一定是出错了
  'Cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes,
  我听到的都是你们的争吵声
  What is that?
  那是什么
  Don't!
  别碰我
  Oh god, Caroline, what happened?
  天呐,卡罗琳,怎么回事
  Nothing, ok?!
  没事,行了吧
  That is nothing. Did somebody hurt you?
  怎么没事,有人伤害你吗
  No, ok, nothing.
  我很好,没事
  It just...
  不过
  My mom would kill me.
  我妈知道了一定饶不了我
  Did Damon hurt you?
  达蒙虐待你吗
  No! of course not!
  没有,当然没有
  Just leave me alone, ok, Elena?!
  别管我,好吗,埃琳娜
  God!
  上帝
  There is something seriously wrong with you.
  你一定有很严重的问题
  You stay away from Caroline
  离卡罗琳远点
  Or I will go straight to her mother,
  不然我直接找她妈
  The sheriff. You got it?
  就是那个警长,听见没
  Stay away from her.
  离她远点
  I'm sorry.
  对不起
  I take it all back.
  我收回之前说的话
  You're completely right about Damon.
  关于达蒙,你说的一点没错
  What did he do?
  他怎么了
  There are bruises all over Caroline's body.
  卡罗琳全身都是伤痕
  Bite marks, and he has her all confused and messed up in the head.
  咬痕,他把她迷的神志不清
  You don't look surprised.
  你一点都不惊讶
  I'm handling it.
  我正在解决
  Handling it?
  正在解决
  Stefan, you should be having him arrested.
  斯特凡,你应该让他进监狱
  Elena, please.
  埃琳娜,别这样
  I...
  我
  I don't expect you to understand.
  我不期望你能明白
  I don't understand anything, Stefan.
  我什么都不明白,斯特凡
  So why don't you just clear it up for me?
  那为什么不和我说清楚
  Look, there are things that you don't know, ok?
  听着,有些事你不知道
  Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.
  我想告诉你,但我不能
  And I may never be able to.
  也许永远都不能告诉你
  And I just need you to trust me.
  我只需要你能信任我
  Trust is earned.
  信任是需要争取的
  I can't just magically hand it over.
  我不可能凭空就信任你
  I'm so sorry. I have to go.
  抱歉,我得走了
  You look amazing. what are you doing here?
  你真美,来这里做什么
  I was thinking maybe I could make
  我刚才想也许我今天
  One more wrong choice today.
  可以再犯一个错误
  I still have 17 minutes.
  我还有17分钟
  Don't!
  不要
  She took it off and I got flustered, ok?!
  她扯开围巾发现了,我惊慌失措
  I didn't know what to say.
  我不知道该怎么解释
  But I swear, ok, I did not tell her.
  但我发誓,我没告诉她
  I just told her that you didn't mean to hurt me.
  我只说你不想伤害我的
  You make me crazy, you know that?
  你让我抓狂,知道吗
  It's ok. I forgive you.
  没关系,我原谅你
  I swear I didn't say
  我发誓我没说
  Unfortunately...
  不幸的是
  I am so over you now.
  我对你彻底没兴趣了
  What the hell?
  怎么回事
  You know, I couldn't spike your drink...
  要知道,我虽然不能在你的酒里加马鞭草汁
  So I spiked hers.
  所以我在她的酒里动手脚
  Caroline?
  卡罗琳
  There you are.
  原来你在这
  I've been looking everywhere for you.
  我到处找你
  Are you ok?
  还好吗
  Yeah. I'm fine.
  我很好
  Caroline, what happened?
  卡罗琳,发生什么了
  I'm fine.
  我没事
  No.
  不
  You're shaking. Carolinewhat
  你全身都在颤抖,卡罗琳到底...
  I'm fine!
  我没事
  Caroline, come here, come here.
  卡罗琳,没事了,没事了
  I did what I had to do...
  我做了我该做的
  To protect Elena, to protect everyone.
  去保护埃琳娜,保护所有人
  Yes, Damon, the headline reads
  没错,达蒙,报纸头条会写
  "deadly beast captured.
  "致命野兽被捕
  All is well in mystic falls."
  神秘瀑布镇重归平静"
  Thank you for staying so late.
  感谢这么晚了你们还能留下
  Did you get the Gilbert watch?
  拿到吉尔伯特家族的怀表了吗
  She claims it's packed away in her parents' things.
  她声称表被打包在父母的遗物里
  I can get it.
  我能搞到
  Good. We're going to need it.
  很好,那块表大有用处
  Are you sure?
  你确定
  5 bodies all drained of blood?
  五个人都被吸光血液而死
  I'm certain.
  我确信无疑
  They've come back.
  他们回来了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj01/410552.html