吸血鬼日记第一季:第18集 神秘的约翰(在线收听

       Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  For over a century, I have lived in secret,
  一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
  Until now.
  直到现在
  I know the risk, and I have to know her.
  我知道很冒险,但我必须要认识她
  Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
  埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长的一模一样
  Where is he?
  他在哪
  They have him. I can't get in.
  在他们手上,我进不去
  Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?
  珍珠说我们的目的不是复仇,不是吗
  That's exactly what we're here for.
  我说复仇正是我们的目的
  Can you make it?
  你撑得住吗
  Take my wrist. You need more blood.
  咬我的手腕,你需要血
  Stefan, he's dead.
  斯特凡,他已经死了
  You were like this other person.
  你当时就像变了个人
  Everything's gonna be OK.
  一切都会好起来的
  They found Vicki Donovan.
  他们找到薇姬·多诺万了
  A storm unearthed the grave off county road.
  暴雨冲开了掩土,在公路边发现的
  She's dead? Matt.
  她死了,马特
  Could you turn it up a little bit?
  你敢把音量调得再高点吗
  It's not annoying yet.
  还不够烦人
  Sorry.
  对不起
  When you goin' back to school?
  你什么时候回学校
  Soon.
  快了
  Oh, come on. Just drink already.
  拜托,来继续喝点血吧
  Come on.
  拜托
  This selfdetox is unnatural.
  强行的自我控制是不健康的
  Could you get that away from me, please?
  把那东西拿开点,拜托了
  How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it
  上次的放纵后
  after you last indulged?
  你花了多久才戒掉?
  That's not good.
  不容乐观啊
  Be fine. It just takes a little bit of time.
  会好的,只是要花点时间
  I don't get it. You know,
  我就不明白了
  You don't have to kill to survive.
  你又不需要以杀人为生
  That's what blood banks are for.
  不是有血库嘛
  I haven't hunted a human in...
  我已经保持不杀人
  Gahh... way too long.
  好久了
  Oh, I'm impressed.
  真了不起
  It was completely selfserving.
  我是为了我自己
  Trying to get the town off the trail of vampires,
  好让镇上没有吸血鬼出没的迹象
  which is not very easy,
  真不容易呀
  considering there's an entire tomb of them running around.
  要知道墓里所有吸血鬼都跑出来了
  What are we planning on doing about that?
  我们该怎么办
  We're not gonna be doing much of anything
  要是你没有足够的力量
  if you don't have your strength.
  我们什么也做不成
  There's nothing wrong with partaking
  其实根本不算是做坏事啊
  in a healty diet of human blood from a blood bank.
  有节制地喝血库里的血完全可以接受
  You're not actually killing anyone.
  你又没有杀人
  I have my reasons.
  我有我的理由
  Well, what are those holierthanthou reasons?
  什么假仁假义的理由呢
  You know, we've never actually discussed that.
  我们从来没有真正讨论过
  You know, II'd love to hear this story.
  我,愿闻其详
  You're really enjoying this, aren't you,
  你真的很享受,是吧
  just watching me in a struggle?
  看着我痛苦挣扎
  Very much so.
  非常享受
  I hate to break it to you, Damon,
  我不想破坏你的兴致,达蒙
  But...ahem...I actually have it under complete control.
  但是,我真的已经完全控制住了
  You do?
  是吗
  Oh. Well, then you should just carry on
  好吧,那你就继续让
  making the rest of us vampires look bad.
  其他吸血鬼自惭形秽吧
  Have a great day, Stef.
  祝你今天愉快,斯特
  Oh. Hey, I almost forgot something.
  哎呀,差点忘了
  Come on , Jeremy. Going to school.
  快点,杰里米,要上学了
  Walking out the door now.
  快出门
  You forgot this.
  你忘了这个
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Elena.
  埃琳娜
  Uncle John. Hi.
  约翰叔叔,你好
  Jenna. John. You made it.
  珍娜,约翰,你竟然到了
  Said I'd be in by noon.
  我说过会中午前到的
  what you say and what you do are typically two very different things.
  你一向是,说一套做一套
  Uncle John. What's up?
  约翰叔叔,过的好吗
  I had some business in town.
  我来镇上办些事
  I thought a visit was in order.
  所以我想最好还是来拜访一下
  How long you staying?
  你要待多久
  I don't know yet.
  还不知道
  Hmm. OK. Well, I'm gonna go to school. I'll see you later.
  好吧,我要去上学了,再见
  What's up with Jeremy?
  杰里米怎么了
  He just lost a friend,
  他一个朋友刚去世了
  So try to be sensitive.
  所以你要识相一点
  I'm always sensitive.
  我一向很识相的
  Right. So really, how long are you staying?
  好吧,说真的,你打算待多久
  Can't you at least pretend that you're happy to see me?
  你就不能假装一下见到我很高兴吗
  Oh, my God, John.
  我的天,约翰
  It is so good to see you.
  见到你太高兴了
  How have you been?
  你过得好吗
  No, I can't.
  不行,装不下去了
  Did you really think
  你以为我真的会
  I was just gonna sign the escrow papers and send 'em back?
  签好转让协议寄给你吗
  Actually, I did.
  事实上,是的
  I'm not gonna let you sell my brother's office.
  我不会让你卖掉我哥哥的办公室的
  It's not up to you or me.
  这事由不得你我
  It belongs to Jeremy and Elena.
  那是杰里米和埃琳娜的财产
  They're minors, so I get the final say,
  他们还未成年,所以我说了算
  being that I'm the estate's trustee.
  我是他们的遗产受托人
  He said his trip is openended.
  他说他不定什么时候离开
  Uncle John. I never really liked that guy.
  约翰叔叔,我就没喜欢过他
  Heh. Does anyone?
  谁会喜欢他
  I am here for moral support if you need me.
  需要的话,我精神上支持你
  Thanks. I think I'll suffer this one alone.
  谢谢,我想我自己能搞定
  You've been through enough.
  你已经够煎熬了
  Thank you, by the way, for just... for everything you did
  谢谢你为薇姬的追悼会
  At Vicki's funeral and her memorial.
  和葬礼所做的一切
  I couldn't have done it without you.
  没有你我撑不下去
  Of course, Matt.
  是我该做的,马特
  So is Caroline still baking for you guys around the clock?
  卡罗琳还在全天候照顾你们吗
  She finally went to her dad's, which is a good thing
  她终于到她爸家了,那倒是件好事
  because my mom was gonna strangle her
  因为她要是再倒掉我妈做的千层面
  if she dropped off more lasagna.
  我妈就要掐死她了
  What's your problem?
  你怎么了
  I just don't want any.
  就是不想抽
  All right.
  那好
  They say she ODed.
  他们说她嗑药过量
  That's what I don't get. She was doing OK.
  所以我才不懂,她当时状态很好
  Apparently not.
  明显不是
  How'd she end up buried in the woods?
  她怎么可能被埋在树林里
  That's what I don't understand.
  我真搞不懂
  By whomever was with her when she ODed.
  她嗑药而死时,被身边的人埋了
  Yeah, but you leave her there.
  但通常就会将尸体丢在那儿
  You don't take the time to bury her.
  不会花时间认真掩埋的
  Maybe she saw something and...
  也许她看到了什么不该看到的,然后
  Hell, man, I don't know.
  我也不清楚
  The coroner's office has officially ruled
  验尸处已经正式裁定
  Vicki Donovan's death a drug overdose.
  薇姬·多诺万的死是因为吸毒过量
  Her family has been notified.
  已经通知了她的家人
  The truth will stay in this room,
  只有这间房里的人知道真相
  and we can put this behind us.
  我们就让它过去吧
  Thank you, sheriff.
  谢谢你,警长
  And on to a more pressing issue.
  还有一个更紧迫的问题
  John Gilbert has asked to say a few words.
  请约翰·吉尔伯特来说几句
  Welcome back, John. It's good to see you.
  约翰,欢迎回来,很高兴见到你
  Thank you, mayor.
  谢谢你,镇长
  Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to see you.
  大家好,很高兴与大家见面
  I wish it were under better circumstances.
  我也不希望是在这种情形下
  As a founding family member,
  作为创始家族的一员
  I find it's d duty to report some very distressing news.
  我有责任告诉大家这个悲痛的消息
  He's a Gilbert?
  他是吉尔伯特家的
  Elena's uncle.
  埃琳娜的叔叔
  His name's John, but I call him jackass.
  他叫约翰,不过我叫他蠢货
  A hospital blood bank in the neighboring county of Amherst
  附近艾摩斯特市的一家医院血库
  has reported several breakins over the past two weeks.
  报告过去两周遭数次闯入
  7 hunters, 4 campers, and 2 state employees
  有7名猎人,4名露营者和2名公务员
  have been reported missing as well,
  被报失踪
  All of this within a 75mile radius of mystic falls.
  这些都发生在距神秘瀑布镇方圆75英里内
  OK. No need to get alarmed right at this moment.
  现在还没必要惊慌
  Meaning he doesn't wanna cancel the founder's day kickoff party.
  是说他不想取消创立日的开幕派对
  You think all of your problems are over,
  你们以为问题都解决了
  but I'm here to tell you nothing's been solved.
  但我来是告诉你们,一点儿没完
  I made a copy of a paper that Jeremy wrote for me.
  我复印了一份杰里写的论文
  I think you should take a look at it.
  我想应该给你看看
  Jeremy wrote this?
  杰里米写的?
  He's very clear that he didn't think it was real.
  他明确表示,认为这不是真的
  I really hope you're right,
  希望真的如此
  because I've done so much to protect him from all this.
  因为我一直尽力不让他卷进来
  So how do you deal with it?
  你是如何面对的
  What do you mean?
  什么意思
  I don't know. With all the lies and the secrets.
  我说不清,所有的秘密和谎言
  You have to lie to everyone who's important to you.
  必须对那些对你很重要的人撒谎
  It's not safe for them to know the truth,
  他们知道真相会有危险
  So, yes, I keep it from them,
  所以,没错,我会继续瞒着他们
  but it's only because I love them.
  但只是因为我爱他们
  I think Stefan's a good guy,
  我认为斯特凡是个好人
  But, uh...
  但是
  at the end of the day, he's still a vampire.
  说到底,他还是一个吸血鬼
  I know it's hard to understand,
  我知道那很难理解
  but Stefan's different.
  但是斯特凡不同
  He would never do anything to hurt me.
  他绝不会做任何伤害我的事
  I have no interest in the founder's day kickoff party.
  我对创立日开幕派对没兴趣
  Sure, you do. It's tradition.
  必须感兴趣,那是传统
  Far be it for us to break from tradition.
  我们决不能打破传统
  The Gilberts have been a part of this town for 150 years,
  吉尔伯特家族在这个镇上生活了150年
  one of the founding families,
  是创始家族之一
  and with that distinction comes certain obligations,
  有荣誉就要有责任
  including going to the party.
  包括参加派对
  One day, when you can appreciate the significance,
  总有一天,当你明白其重要性时
  I'll tell you all about your heritage.
  我会告诉你所有的传统
  Hmm. The Gilbert family legacy.
  吉尔伯特家族遗训
  I forgot how sacred it was.
  我忘了那有多神圣了
  I'm not a Gilbert, so I was never cool enough to hear it.
  我不姓吉尔伯特家,没资格听
  Why does she hate you?
  她干嘛那么讨厌你
  We used to sleep together.
  我们上过床
  I'm standing right here.
  我还站在这呢
  Why would he write a report on vampires?
  他为什么会写吸血鬼的论文
  Do you think he's starting to remember?
  你觉得他开始回忆起来了吗
  Damon toOK away those memories for good.
  达蒙把他的记忆永久性地消除了
  You don't have to worry about that.
  你不用太担心
  Tell you what. Why don't you just ask him?
  你为什么不直接问他呢
  I...I can't.
  我,我做不到
  Why not? I mean, if he doesn't know anything,
  为什么,要是他一无所知
  then it's just a...an innocent question.
  那么这就只是个无关痛痒的问题
  I don't even know how to talk to him anymore.
  我甚至都不知道该怎么和他谈
  I mean, we used to be a lot more open with each other,
  我们曾经无话不说
  But now, with all these secrets just piling up...
  但现在,秘密越积越多
  You know, I haven't even told him
  我都还没告诉他
  that I'm adopted yet.
  我是被收养的
  Maybe it's time you start opening up to him again.
  也许你该向他敞开心扉了
  I'm not saying you should tell him everything,
  我不是说你该把所有的事都告诉他
  but at least try to find
  但至少弄清楚
  out what he does know and be prepared for it.
  他知道些什么,好有个心理准备
  What about you? How are you doing?
  你呢,你怎么样了
  I'm much, much better.
  我好多了
  Yeah, I'm...I'm still, you know, a little, uh...
  当然,我,我还有点儿
  a little jittery,
  神经过敏
  a little bit on edge, but, uh...
  坐立不安,不过
  I'm...I'm gonna be OK.
  我会好起来的
  I've been really worried about you,
  我一直都很担心你
  and I missed you.
  也很想你
  I just needed to lay low for a little while,
  我只是需要静养一段时间
  and, uh, let my body readjust.
  重新调节一下我的身体
  It's only been a few days.
  现在才过了几天而已
  It feels like a lifetime.
  度日如年啊
  I've missed you, too.
  我也很想你
  Stefan, what's wrong?
  斯特凡,怎么了
  Stefan.
  斯特凡
  Oh, good. You're here.
  太好了,你来了
  You ask, I come.
  随叫随到
  I'm easy like that.
  我人就这么好
  No, Elena, I will not...
  埃琳娜,我可不该
  go to your bedroom with you.
  和你一起进你的闺房
  Just like I remembered.
  跟印象中一样嘛
  Stop messing around.
  别捣乱了
  You know, did you know
  你知道
  that your uncle's been kickin' it with the founder's council?
  你叔叔把事情都告诉创立者协会了吗
  What? Yep.
  什么,是的
  Perfect. We'll just add it to the growing list
  太好了,正好
  of how everything's falling apart.
  火上浇油
  What happened right there?
  那儿怎么回事
  Uh, nothing.
  没什么
  Look, Damon,
  达蒙,听着
  I...I'm worried about Stefan.
  我很担心斯特凡
  He says that everything's OK,
  他说一切正常
  but he's clearly struggling.
  但显然他是在痛苦抗争
  How long is it gonna take before he's back to normal?
  他要多久才能恢复正常
  Few days, give or take.
  几天吧,或多或少
  It's been a few days.
  已经好几天了
  Give then. I don't know.
  那就还差点,我也不知道
  What's the big deal?
  有什么大不了的
  He's not himself, Damon.
  他变得不像他了,达蒙
  Well, maybe his problem is he's spent too long not being himself.
  也许他压抑真实的自己太久,正是问题所在
  Please don't make me sorry for aking you.
  拜托别让我后悔找你
  It is what it is, Elena. Hey.
  事实就是这样,埃琳娜,别碰
  The Stefan you know
  你所认识的斯特凡
  was "Good behavior" Stefan, "Reign it in" Stefan,
  是品行良好,压抑自我的斯特凡
  "Fight against his nature
  与自己的本性抗争
  to an annoyingly obsessive level" Stefan,
  达到偏执狂境地的斯特凡
  but if you think there's not another part to this,
  但是如果你没有意识到他还有另一面
  then you have not been paying attention.
  那只能说明,你没留心
  He's not you, not even close.
  他才不是你,天壤之别
  Well, he doesn't wanna be me.
  他不想变成我
  But that doesn't mean deep down that he's not.
  但那并不意味着,他内心深处不像我
  What's up?
  什么事
  Do you have some time to talk?
  有时间聊聊吗
  Uh, yeah, sure.
  当然有
  Not here.
  不在这儿
  Come on. Let's get out of the house.
  来吧,到外面去
  I just can't believe mom
  真不敢相信
  and dad never told you that you were adopted.
  爸妈从没有告诉过你,你是被收养的
  I'm sure they would have eventually.
  我想他们本打算以后说的
  Why were you worried about what I thought?
  你为什么会担心我的想法呢
  Because...I don't know. It's weird...
  因为,我也不知道,感觉很怪
  going your whole life
  一直以来都以为
  thinking you're related by blood to someone.
  我和你们是有血缘关系的
  Does it bug you that we're not?
  你介意我们没有血缘吗
  No. Jer...
  才不,杰里
  You're my brother. That's all that matters.
  你是我弟弟,那才是最重要的
  So Mr. Saltzman said you've been doing great in history now.
  萨尔茨曼老师对你历史课的表现赞赏有加
  Yeah. Yeah, he's really been helpin' me out.
  是啊,多亏了他帮我
  He gave me some extra credit and stuff.
  他给了我获得额外学分的机会
  He loved your vampire paper.
  他很喜欢你的吸血鬼论文
  Yeah, he thought I had a clever angle.
  是啊,他觉得我的切入点很好
  What drew you to that subject matter?
  你怎么会对这话题感兴趣的
  Uh, I don't know. Um, boredom.
  我也不知道,太无聊了吧
  Or maybe I'm just as nuts as the long line of Gilbert crazies.
  要不就是继承了吉尔伯特家族抽风的传统
  The Gilberts aren't crazy.
  吉尔伯特家的人才不抽风呢
  Ah, easy for you to say. You're not one.
  你说着倒容易,你不是吉尔伯特家的嘛
  Ouch.
  你够狠
  Oh, God.
  天啊
  I shouldn't be here.
  我不该来这儿
  Come on. Don't be a downer.
  拜托,别那么扫兴
  It's a party for the Founding Families.
  这是创始人家族的派对
  That would be us. It would be rude to skip it.
  我们可是一份子啊,不出席可太失礼了
  You know, I...I really liked you
  知道吗,我更喜欢那个
  a whole lot better when you hated everybody.
  对所有人都怀恨在心的你
  Oh, I still do.
  我还是那样啊
  I just love that they love me.
  我只是很享受他们对我的爱而已
  How you feelin'?
  感觉怎么样
  I'm good. I'm fine.
  挺好的,我没事
  No cravings? No urges?
  没有欲望,没有冲动吗
  Has that whiskey you been drinkin' all day doin' its job?
  你喝了一整天的威士忌酒起作用了吗
  We are who we are, Stefan.
  我们就是吸血鬼,斯特凡
  Pretending doesn't change that.
  掩饰可一点用都没
  Ah, nothing would make you happier
  没什么比看我屈服
  than to just see me give in, huh, Damon?
  更让你开心了,是不是,达蒙
  Whatever. It's inevitable.
  随你便吧,那是无可避免的
  I'm gonna go find Elena.
  我要去找埃琳娜了
  Don't embarrass me, young man.
  别让我难堪,年轻人
  I'm so glad you could join us tonight.
  很高兴你们今晚能来
  It was nice of you to reach out to us.
  谢谢你伸出援手
  This town is one big family,
  我们小镇就是一个大家庭
  and when we lose a member,
  不幸失去其中一员时
  we all have to come together.
  我们就得团结在一起
  Matt. Kel.
  马特,凯
  Well, I guess dead kid
  看来死个孩子
  rates a special greeting from the mayor, huh?
  还能收到镇长的特殊问候啊
  God, mom.
  天呐,妈
  I need a drink.
  我需要喝点东西
  Hey, check it out.
  快看看这个
  Dude, your dad's gonna beat you down if he catches you.
  哥们,要是被你爸逮住了非打死你不可
  Yeah, let him try.
  好呀,让他来吧
  All right, screw it.
  好吧,去他的
  Hey. How are you?
  嗨,你还好吗
  Are you drunk?
  你醉了吗
  OK, I know it's a little weird,
  我知道这有点怪
  but it's really helping me.
  可这确实能帮我缓解一下
  The alcohol, it, uh...
  酒精...
  takes the edge off.
  能起到减缓的作用
  You're totally that drunk high school guy at the party sneaking booze.
  你现在就是个来派对上蹭酒的醉酒高中生
  I totally am. Yeah.
  没错
  How worried do I need to be?
  我该为此担心吗
  Oh, no. You don't need to be worried.
  噢不,你不必担心
  It's just until, um, the cravings go away.
  只要等欲望消失就好了
  Listen. I think we should enjoy it while it lasts.
  我们该趁这机会享受一下
  Would you like to dance with me?
  你愿意跟我跳支舞吗
  You hate dancing.
  你不是讨厌跳舞嘛
  I usually have to beg you.
  以前都得我求你
  No, no, no. You have to beg the sober me.
  不不不,对于头脑清醒的我,你得求
  The drunk me, there's no begging necessary.
  而现在我醉了,你就不用求了
  There's really no one dancing.
  根本没人跳舞啊
  That's because they need something better to dance to.
  那是因为他们需要更好的音乐伴奏
  Be right back.
  我马上就回来
  Yeah, that's not gonna work.
  肯定没用
  I already tried to bribe the guy with 20 bucks and a date.
  我用20美金和一次约会贿赂过音响师
  He said Carol Lockwood
  他说所有的音乐
  has complete control over the music choices.
  都由卡罗尔·洛克伍德全权决定
  You'd be surprised what Stefan can accomplish
  斯特凡用心做事时
  when he puts his mind to it.
  你会对他的表现感到吃惊的
  Thank God.
  谢天谢地
  Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun?
  斯特凡也会找乐子,太阳从西边出来了吧
  Is he gonna be OK?
  他会没事吗
  Eventually.
  最终会的
  One way or another.
  或成功,或成魔
  History teacher, 3 o'clock.
  三点钟方向,历史老师出现
  How do I look? Beautiful.
  我看起来怎么样,美极了
  Ah, I've been lookin' for you.
  我正找你呢
  Here I am.
  我在这儿呢
  I haven't seen you in a while.
  倒是好几天没见你了
  Yeah. Well, uh,
  是啊
  things have been a little crazy.
  最近有些疯狂离奇的事
  But I'm here now.
  不过现在我来啦
  Do you wanna get a drink?
  你想喝点什么吗
  Sure. OK. Great.
  当然,太好了
  When did this happen?
  什么时候成这样了
  Deejay had a change of heart.
  音响师突然改主意了
  Wanna dance? I don't know.
  想跳支舞吗,我也不知道
  Yes. Yes. Matt. Matt.
  来吧,马特,马特
  Come on.
  来吧
  Ah, you know I love a woman in uniform,
  我喜欢穿制服的女人
  but I have to side with this look.
  不过这身打扮让我不得不叫好
  You look...you look smashing.
  你看上去漂亮极了
  Heh. Thank you, Damon.
  谢谢,达蒙
  Cheers.
  干杯
  I needed that.
  我需要你的夸奖
  You know, I had my doubts about you at first
  知道吗,刚开始的时候我怀疑过你
  but like everyone else on the council,
  但你赢得了理事会众人的信任
  you've won me over.
  也赢得了我的信任
  Heh. Thanks, Liz.
  莉兹,谢谢
  It's... it's really nice how welcoming the council's been.
  理事会非常温暖,对我很好
  I like my life here in Mystic Falls.
  我喜欢住在神秘瀑布镇
  Starting to feel like home again.
  开始有种,家的感觉了
  Well, then you're not gonna like what I have to tell you.
  那你听了我要说的话后一定会难过的
  Jonathan Gilbert's claims check out.
  乔纳森·吉尔伯特的推断被证实了
  The blood banks, the missing people, all of it's true.
  血库和失踪的人口,全都是真的
  We might have a problem.
  我们有麻烦了
  Excuse me, sheriff.
  警长,打扰一下
  Um, I was curious if there's been
  我想打听,有没有
  any more information on what happened to Vicki Donovan.
  关于薇姬·多诺万的新消息
  It was an overdose, Jeremy.
  杰里米,她死于吸毒过量
  Yeah, but her body was buried.
  是,可她的尸体被埋了起来
  Somebody must have done that.
  一定是有人埋的
  We're aware of that.
  这一点我们清楚
  The investigation is ongoing,
  调查仍在进行中
  but there's nothing more I can tell you at this time.
  但目前我没有新消息能告诉你了
  I'm sorry.
  我很抱歉
  Uh, that's OK.
  没关系
  Please dance with your alcoholic vampire boyfriend.
  请和你酗酒的吸血鬼男友跳支舞吧
  Watch it.
  看着点儿
  I'm sorry. My fault. I'm clumsy.
  对不起,是我的错,笨手笨脚的
  Then get off the dance floor.
  那就从舞池里出去别跳了
  Excuse me?
  你说什么
  That's no way to talk to a lady.
  不许这么跟女士讲话
  Whatever.
  管它呢
  I think you need to apologize.
  我想你需要道歉
  I'm sorry.
  对不起
  Now say it like you mean it.
  再说一遍,有点诚意
  I'm really, really sorry.
  我非常,非常抱歉
  Stefan, it's fine.
  斯特凡,没关系的
  Now walk away.
  你可以走了
  Are you all right?
  你没事吧
  Have you noticed what your brother's been up to?
  有没有注意到你弟弟的动向
  Nope. Been too preoccupied with yours.
  没有,我忙着应付你弟弟呢
  Jeremy's been asking questions about Vicki Dodovavas death.
  杰里米在打听薇姬·多诺万的死因
  He knows that her death was ruled an overdose.
  他知道警方已经定为吸毒过量了
  Really? "Oh, but, sheriff,
  是吗,"可是,警长
  someone buried her.
  有人把她埋了起来
  Who would do that?"
  会是谁呢"
  I know. I know. Me.
  我知道,我知道,就是我呀
  I mean, I could compel him, but he's wearing vervain.
  我本来可以控制他的思想,但他带了马鞭草
  No. I don't want you to compel him.
  不,我不想让你控制他
  If he keeps asking questions...
  如果他继续四处打听呢
  Damon, no. I'm serious.
  不行,达蒙,我是认真的
  I'm not gonna do that to him again. I'll handle it.
  我不会再那样对他了,我自己会处理
  OK.
  好吧
  Don't say I didn't warn you.
  别说我没提醒过你
  I saw that.
  我看到了
  We'll keep that between you and me.
  天知地知,你知我知
  Where's the ladies' room?
  洗手间在哪里
  This way. I'll show you.
  这边,我带你去
  Is that soda?
  这是苏打水吗
  Vodka. Thank God.
  是伏特加,感谢上帝
  Damon, right?
  达蒙,是吧
  John.
  约翰
  We didn't get a chance to meet at the council meeting.
  理事会开会的时候没能结识你
  Yeah. It's... it's a pleasure.
  是啊,很荣幸认识你
  Are you enjoying the, uh, kickoff?
  派对玩得开心吗
  Oh, yeah. Forgot how much fun
  挺开心,我都忘了
  these smalltown celebrations can be.
  小镇的聚会是多么有趣的了
  Yeah. Yeah.
  是啊
  When's the last time you were here?
  你上次来镇上是什么时候
  Hasn't been that long. My brother's funeral.
  也不是很久,我哥哥葬礼的时候
  How long have you been in town?
  你来镇上有多久了
  Well, not long at all.
  没多久啦
  So what do you think, Damon?
  达蒙,你怎么看
  You know this vampire problem is real, right?
  你知道镇上确实有吸血鬼,对吧
  It's a potential blood bath.
  一场血战就在眼前
  I wouldn't overreact, John.
  我可不想反应过度,约翰
  Oh, I think it's like 1864 all over again,
  可我认为,1864年的故事要重演了
  vampires running amok.
  吸血鬼肆意妄为
  Guess we're just gonna have to hunt them down,
  我们只好把他们都抓起来
  throw 'em in a church, and burn them to ash.
  关进教堂,焚烧成灰
  That is the story, huh?
  故事里这样说的哈
  Part of the story, yeah.
  一部分而已
  Oh, there's, uh...there's more?
  还有后续?
  Oh, there's a lot more.
  多着呢
  You see, seems there was a tomb under the church
  其实,那教堂的下面有一座墓
  where the vampires were hidden away,
  那些吸血鬼被藏匿在里面
  waiting for someone to come along and set them free.
  等待着有人能救他们出去
  But then you already knew that, didn't you?
  可你已经知道了,不是吗
  Being that you're the one that did it.
  救他们的人,正是你
  And you're telling me this, why?
  你为何告诉我这些
  I just thought we'd get the introductions out of the way.
  我们就明人不说暗话了
  Well, you know that I could rip your throat out
  要知道我可以迅速撕破你的喉咙
  Before anyone would notice.
  保证一个人证都没有
  Yeah. Yeah. OK.
  知道,好的
  But you probably ingest vervain, so...
  但也许你刚服过马鞭草,所以呢
  Why don't you take a bite, find out?
  咬我一口不就知道了
  It's not worth my time.
  懒得理你
  Jer.
  杰里
  I, um...I heard about your conversation with Sheriff Forbes.
  我听到你和福布斯警长的谈话了
  No one is trying to figure out what happened to her.
  没人愿意查明真相
  They're willing to believe that she ODed.
  他们都乐意相信她死于吸毒过量
  The coroner's office confirmed it.
  验尸官正在证实此事
  If that's what they said happened, then...
  他们既然这样说,那么
  Is that what you believe?
  你也相信吗
  What do you think happened?
  你认为是怎么回事
  I think somebody killed her and buried her body,
  我认为有人杀了她并且埋了尸体
  And I don't think we should write it off just 'cause it's easy.
  不能就一笔带过,草草结案
  They're just doing what they can to move on.
  他们也是在设法向前看
  The truth is the only thing that's gonna help people move on.
  真相才是支撑人们勇往直前的动力
  Jer, just...just let it go. OK?
  杰里,别追究了,好吗
  Whatever it was, she's gone now.
  不管实情怎样,她都死了
  Whatever it was?
  不管实情怎样
  So you don't think it was an overdose.
  你也认为她不是死于吸毒过量
  Yes. I...I do.
  不,我相信
  Is there something you're not telling me?
  你是不是有事瞒着我
  Why aren't you looking at me?
  为什么不看着我
  Stop it. That doesn't mean anything.
  别这样,那说明不了什么
  If there was something else, you would tell me, right?
  如果真有隐情,你会告诉我的,对吗
  Of course I would.
  当然了
  Oh, God. I ca...I can't even walk.
  天啊,我路走不稳了
  I know. Me neither.
  我知道,我也是
  Oh, God. Matt's gonna kill me.
  天啊,马特会杀了我的
  Ah, he won't even notice.
  他根本就不会注意到
  I think he's actually letting himself have some fun for once.
  我想他也在给自己找乐子放松呢
  Yeah, well...well, I know I'm supposed to be
  我知道,因为薇姬的原因
  On my best behavior because of Vicki,
  我的行为应该检点一些
  but I don't wanna think about it.
  但我不能去想那些事
  I can't, 'cause if I do...
  我不能,因为我一想到她...
  Yeap, I was a dick to her.
  我懂,我对她也很混蛋
  I was really bad.
  我之前很差劲
  That's what I hate
  我很痛恨自己
  is I can't make any of it right.
  再也没机会弥补了
  It's like I don't deserve to even miss her.
  就像,我甚至不配去怀念她
  You're nice to talk to me.
  跟你谈心真好
  I don't have anyone to talk to.
  我都没人可以倾诉
  I don't have anyone to talk to either.
  同是天涯沦落人
  Who knew I'd be missing all the fun at the founder's parties?
  谁能相信,我原本会错过派对的欢乐的
  This is rare, believe me.
  那很少见,相信我
  Is it bad that I'm, uh, enjoying myself?
  我这时候玩得起劲儿是不是不太好
  No. It's great that you're enjoying yourself.
  不,你能放松一下挺好的
  Thanks for making me dance.
  谢谢你带我跳舞
  Hey, not a problem.
  不足挂齿
  Air.
  空气
  Air. I need some air.
  我需要点新鲜空气
  Um, come with me?
  一起来吗
  Sure.
  好
  You havet seen my mom, have you?
  你看见我妈了吗
  Um, no. Not in a while.
  没有,有一会儿没看到了
  All right.
  好吧
  Oh, my God.
  我的天啊
  What the hell are you doin', man?!
  你个混蛋在干什么
  Matt... Mom!
  马特,妈
  Whoa. Dude, calm down.
  冷静点,兄弟
  Matt! No!
  马特,不要
  Stop it!
  住手
  Tyler!
  泰勒
  Tyler! Stop it! You are hurting him
  泰勒,住手,你把他弄伤了
  Somebody's help us.
  来个人帮忙啊
  Stop! Tyler! Hey!
  停下,泰勒,够了
  What the hell was that?
  你这是怎么了
  Here, Matt, get up. Are you OK?
  马特,起来,你还好吗
  What the hell was that?
  你这是做什么
  I'll take it from here. I'll take it from here.
  我来处理,我来处理
  It's all right. It's OK.
  没事的,没事的
  You hurt?
  你受伤了吗
  Go get cleaned up. It's OK.
  去清理一下,没事的
  Go get cleaned up.
  去清理一下
  Thank you for your help.
  多谢你的帮助
  Everything's fine. Everything's fine, everybody.
  没什么大事,一切正常
  Come on. Everybody back to the party. Let's go.
  来吧,我们继续进行派对,快
  Come on. Have a good time.
  继续啦,好好玩
  Are you OK? Where is she?
  你还好吗,她在哪里
  I don't know.
  我不知道
  Come on. Put your head up.
  头抬起来点
  Do you wanna hear the bad news or the really bad news?
  我有坏消和很坏的消息,先听哪一个
  Actuay I don't want any news, Damon.
  达蒙,我不想听任何消息
  All right, let me rephrase.
  好吧,我来换个说法
  Do you wanna hear
  你想听
  how the council's back in vampire mode
  理事会为何重新进入吸血鬼警戒状态
  Or how I just killed uncle John Gilbert?
  还是我刚刚杀了约翰·吉尔伯特叔叔
  What?
  什么
  Great party by the way, huh?
  顺便说一句,派对很不错
  Damon.
  达蒙
  Is everything all right?
  你还好吗
  No.
  不好
  I...I ruined it.
  我搞砸了
  I always ruin it.
  我总是搞砸
  What is wrong with me?
  我到底是怎么回事
  What are you doing?
  你在干嘛
  I'm sorry.
  不好意思
  You've gotta be kidding me.
  开什么玩笑
  Thank you all.
  谢谢大家
  Thank you very much. Thank you.
  非常感谢,多谢诸位
  Thank you all for joining us tonight.
  感谢大家今晚光临
  In just a few moments, we will officially begin the countdown
  很快,我们就要进入正式的倒计时
  to our upcoming Founder's day celebration,
  来迎接我们的创立日庆典
  And it's a very special one this year,
  今年的创立日非常特殊
  The 150th birthday of our town.
  是本镇150岁的生日
  And...and I would like to welcome back
  同时我非常高兴请回了
  one of our town's favorite sons
  本镇最受欢迎的公民
  to do the honors of ringing our official charter bell.
  来完成鸣钟这项光荣的使命
  John Gilbert, would you please join me up here?
  有请约翰·吉尔伯特
  150 years of community, prosperity, family.
  150年的小镇,我们荣辱与共,相依为命
  We take care of each other,
  我们彼此关照
  Look after each other,
  彼此照顾
  Protect each other.
  彼此保护
  It's good to be home.
  回家的感觉真好
  Look at his right hand. Whose?
  看他的右手,谁的
  The town's favorite son. Look at his ring.
  本镇最受欢迎的公民,看他的戒指
  Oh. That looks like mine.
  看上去跟我的很像
  Yeah, and that would be a big coincidence
  是呀,要不是他在5分钟前死而复生
  if he didn't just come back from the dead 5 minutes ago.
  那一定是个很大的巧合
  Where the hell did you get that ring?
  你从哪搞到那枚戒指的
  Isobel, my wife.
  我妻子伊泽贝尔那里
  Who gave birth to Elena
  埃琳娜的生母
  under the medical care of the esteemed
  受到了尊敬的格雷森·吉尔伯特医生的
  Dr. Grayson Gilbert, John's brother.
  悉心照料,也就是约翰的哥哥
  Oh. You think John knew Isobel?
  你认为约翰认识伊泽贝尔
  I think John knows a lot of things.
  我认为约翰知道的远不止于此
  Take care. Have a good night.
  保重,晚安
  Sorry about that, man.
  抱歉撞到你了,兄弟
  No, really, I'm terribly sorry.
  真的,我非常非常抱歉
  You don't wanna do this, man.
  伙计,你最好别跟我过不去
  Sorry about that, too.
  这个也很抱歉
  God, all I can do is apologize.
  老天,我只会道歉
  What's that about?
  怎么回事
  Get out of my way, please.
  别挡道,算我求你
  No girl to show off for now?
  没有女人看你显摆了吧
  I see how this is.
  我就知道
  Whwhat are you, man?
  你到底是什么
  Stefan.
  斯特凡
  Hey. Hey, are you OKey?
  你还好吗
  What happened?
  出什么事了
  My arm.
  我胳膊
  I lost my balance and fell.
  我没站稳摔倒了
  I'm clumsy.
  我真是笨手笨脚
  Let's go.
  咱们走吧
  Dad, I'm sorry.
  爸,我很抱歉
  I don't even know what happened.
  我都不知道是怎么回事
  I was drinking, and...
  我喝醉了
  I lost control.
  就失控了
  Can't explain it..
  我也没法解释
  That is the last time you ever embarrass this family.
  这是你最后一次让家族蒙羞
  What are you doing?
  你这是做什么
  Matt, don't.
  马特,别这样
  I can't do it anymore, Mom, so just go, all right?
  我没法再忍了,老妈,你还是走吧
  You've done it before and more times than I can count.
  反正也不是一次两次了
  I'm not leaving you.
  我不会离开你的
  Matty.
  马特
  Mom!
  妈
  Don't you get it?
  你还不明白吗
  I'm better off without you.
  没有你我活得更好
  No.
  不要
  Tonight was a...
  今晚
  God, I'm so sorry.
  上帝啊,我真的错了
  I know I failed you, and I failed Vicki,
  我知道我对不起你,对不起薇姬
  But I won't do it to you again.
  但我以后再也不会这样了
  I promise I'll get it together.
  我发誓我绝不会乱来了
  I want you out of the house...
  我希望你明早之前离开这个家
  and my life by morning.
  远离我的生活
  Matty.
  马特
  Goin' somewhere? Hmm?
  还去什么地方吗
  Never like to be the last one to leave a party.
  我从不喜欢最后一个离开派对
  It's too desperate.
  那可太没救了
  You here to kill me again?
  你还想再杀我一次吗
  Or you gonna let Mr. Saltzman do your dirty work?
  还是想让萨尔茨曼先生替你出手
  OK, you obviously know who I am.
  好吧,你显然知道我是谁了
  I do. Alaric saltzman,
  当然,阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
  A highchool history teacher with a secret.
  神秘的高中历史老师
  Sure know a lot for someone who just got to town.
  你人刚到镇上,知道的倒挺多
  More than you can imagine, Damon.
  远远超出你的想象,达蒙
  My knowledge of this town goes beyond anything that you
  我对这个镇的了解远远超过你
  or you or the council knows.
  你,还有那些理事会会员
  So if you were planning on some clever highspeed,
  如果你们打算快速夺走我的戒指
  snatchring, vamp kill move,
  再杀我灭口的话
  Know that if I die everything I know goes to the council,
  记清楚一点,我一死,我所知的一切都会传给理事会
  Including the fascinating little tale of the original Salvatore brothers,
  包括塞尔瓦托兄弟的传奇故事
  and their presentday return to mystic falls.
  以及他们回到神秘瀑布镇的事
  How'd you get the ring?
  你怎么会有这个戒指
  I inherited one,
  我继承了一个
  My brother Gray, the other. This was his.
  我哥哥格雷也有一个,这是他的
  And I wouldn't have given mine to Isobel
  我真不该把自己的戒指给伊泽贝尔
  Had I known she'd hand it over to another guy.
  我不知道她会将之送给另一个男人
  So you did know her.
  如此说来,你的确认识她
  Who do you think sent her your way
  你以为当她想成为吸血鬼时
  when she wanted to become a vampire?
  是谁把她指引到你面前的
  You sent her?
  你搞的鬼
  Guilty.
  好罪过哦
  Why, did you think someone else sent her?
  不然呢,你觉得另有其人吗
  Maybe Katherine Pierce?
  或许是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
  How do you know about Katherine?
  你怎么知道凯瑟琳
  How do I know anything, Damon?
  我是怎么知道这一切的,达蒙
  What do you want?
  你想怎样
  So many questions.
  问题真多
  It was a pleasure meeting you, Rick.
  很高兴见到你,里克
  I've heard so much about you.
  我听说过不少你的事
  Not so excited that we have another month of these founder's day events
  创立者协会的活动还要进行一个月,真烦
  Tell me about it.
  可不是嘛
  You Okay?
  你还好吗
  Fine.
  很好
  Are you sure?
  你确定
  I'm fine, Elena.
  我很好,埃琳娜
  Oh, my God. You scared me.
  天啊,你吓到我了
  Sorry.
  对不起
  I'm sorry that I... I ran off earlier.
  抱歉,之前...我跑开了
  What happened?
  发生了什么事
  Is everything OK?
  一切都还好吗
  No.
  不好
  Talk to me.
  告诉我怎么了
  Stefan, tell me.
  斯特凡,告诉我
  I tried...
  我努力了
  So hard to keep it together tonight.
  今晚我特别地难以自制
  And it was working. It was working,
  本来一直都控制住了,控制得不错
  Uh, but...but then Matt's mom, she, uh,
  但,但后来马特的妈妈,她
  got hurt, and she was bleeding,
  受伤了,她在流血
  and I had her...her blood on my hands.
  我的手上沾了她的血
  And then what happened?
  接下来怎么了
  And then that...that guy in the parking lot,
  然后那家伙出现在了停车场
  I wanted to feed on him,
  我想吸他的血
  and it took everything inside of me not to do it.
  但我拼命告诉自己,千万不要那么做
  But you didn't?
  所有你没那么做
  No, but I wanted to.
  是的,但我很想
  God.
  天呐
  Elena, I...my...
  埃琳娜,我,我
  My head is pounding,
  我的头疼得厉害
  I feel like my... my skin is on... is on fire.
  我觉得我,我浑身都要烧起来了
  I have this hunger inside of me that I've never...
  那种发自深处的饥饿感,我从没
  I've never felt before in my entire life,
  我以前从没这样过
  And all I keep thinking about
  我反复地想着
  is how I promised that
  我曾经向你保证过
  I would never keep anything from you,
  我绝对不会对你有所隐瞒
  and so I'm telling you this.
  所以我要告诉你这些
  That's OK. I need you to tell me these things.
  没事,我正需要你告诉我
  But I don't want you to see me like this.
  但我不希望你看到这样的我
  I don't want you to know that this side of me exists.
  我不想让你知道阴暗面的我
  Stefan, you're gonna get through this.
  斯特凡,你不会有事的
  I'm gonna help you pull through.
  我会帮你度过难关
  It's gonna be OK. You're gonna be OK.
  会好起来的,你会好起来的
  No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
  别,别,别
  No, I'm sorry. I...I can't.
  别,对不起,我不能
  II'm afraid of what I could do to you.
  我害怕自己会伤害到你
  I'm not.
  我不怕
  Stefan.
  斯特凡
  Stefan, I'm not.
  斯特凡,我不怕
  I'm not, OK?
  我不怕,好吗
  I love you so much.
  我真的非常爱你
  Oh, I love you, too.
  我也爱你
  We have a problem, Stefan.
  我们有麻烦了,斯特凡
  And when I say, "problem," I mean global crisis.
  我说的麻烦,是天大的麻烦
  Seems uncle John has a...
  约翰叔叔,好像有一枚
  You don't look so good.
  你脸色不太好
  It's different this time, isn't it?
  这次和以往不同,是吧
  The need is too strong.
  那种渴望太强烈了
  Of course it would be after all these years.
  也难怪,你都压抑那么多年了
  Have a good night, brother.
  晚安,老弟
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj01/410566.html