打工姐妹花第四季 第6期:宝缇嘉包包(在线收听

   Kris and Kim are in Vienna and someone stole Kris's Bottega bag and her Chanel clutch with the matching pumps that she bought in Paris.

  克丽丝·詹娜是卡戴珊姐妹们的妈妈,克丽丝与金在维也纳的时候有人偷走了她的名牌宝缇嘉包包,以及她在巴黎买的配套香奈儿手包与高跟鞋。
  All right, well, I have to go take my morning tinkle. But when I come back, I want you two to be out of here because I need that swing for my exercises.
  好了,我得先去撒泡晨尿。等我撒完我希望你们能离开我家,我需要用那个秋千来晨练。
  We have to do this show. It'll be so great for our business.
  我们得上这节目。肯定对我们生意大有帮助。
  The only way we'd get more exposure is if Orlando Bloom and Bieber bitchslapped each other in front of our shop.
  曝光率唯一有可能比这个高的方法是奥兰多·布鲁姆与比伯在我们店门口像娘们一样呼扇巴掌。
  Who cares about our business? I want that mother to adopt me!
  谁管我们的生意怎么样啊?我超想被她们妈妈领养!
  Her kid makes a sex tape, she turns it into millions.
  她的小孩流出性爱视频,她借机捞了几百万。
  The only thing my mother ever did with my sex tape was copy it and give it to her boyfriend.
  而我妈妈对我的性爱视频唯一做过的事就是复制一份给她的男人欣赏。
  I'm so excited.
  我好激动呀。
  Max, this is what I look like when I'm happy. You've never seen it.
  麦克斯,快看,这是我开心的表情。你以前从未有幸见过哦。
  Please call me by my new name, Khlamydia Kardashian.
  请叫我的新名字,金原体·卡戴珊。
  Don't say anything stupid like that.
  不许再说这么白痴的话。
  I won't have to say anything.
  我一句话都不用说。
  Kris will see me and recognize me as one of her own with my lips, my boobs, and my willingness to live in some place called calabasas.
  克丽丝只要看我一眼就能认出我是她的孩子,会被我的丰唇,我的巨乳,还有我想住进洛杉矶豪宅的决心所打动。
  They're here. My life changes now!
  她们来了,我的人生将从此改变!
  This is what I look like happy. You've never seen it.
  快看这是我开心的表情。你以前从未有幸见过哦。
  Hi, we are so, so excited about this
  你好,我们现在超级激动。
  There has been a change. They're not coming. It's too far to walk in heels.
  计划有变。她们不来了。穿高跟鞋不好走这么远的道。
  See? She might as well have been my real mom 'cause she just chose a heel over me.
  瞧?她很有可能是我的亲妈,因为她爱高跟鞋多过爱我。
  Hi, here I am to meet Kiki, my bff.
  你们好啊,我来见我的闺蜜小金金啦。
  And look at my new dress! Twinsies!
  快看我的新裙子,跟小金金是姐妹裙哦!
  They certainly are.
  好一对"大"姐妹啊。
  Sorry, she's not coming. We had to film them in jamba juice instead.
  抱歉,她不来了。节目改到坚宝果汁店拍摄了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410800.html