打工姐妹花第四季 第18期:菊苣(在线收听

   All right, everybody, Frisee, 'cause we got a special guest DJ.In the hizzay who's so hot it's radicchio.

  好了,各位,菊苣,我们来了一位特别音乐主持嘉宾。在这市场里最性感的就是菊苣。
  Go on.
  来吧。
  Bob, I'd like to bid $1.00. $1.00, Bob, $1.00. Have your pets spayed or neutered.
  Bob,我想出价一美元。一美元,Bob,一美元。让你的宠物结扎。
  Speaking of neutered pets, here comes Han.
  说到结扎的宠物,Han就出现了。
  Still counts as a DJ shout-out.
  还算是个叫座的音乐主持。
  Hey, why wait till Tuesday? Why don't I take a break and we can go in the back. I just need to find someone to cover me.
  嘿,为什么要等到下周二?不如我暂停一下 我们可以去后台。不过我得找个人帮我顶班。
  Someone bogarted all the nut butter.
  有人打翻了所有的果仁酱。
  How about half of someone?
  找半个人帮你顶班如何?
  Can I help you, Miss?
  需要帮忙吗,小姐?
  Max? What are you doing?
  Max,你在干嘛?
  I'm thirsty, broke, and they cut me off at the free lemonade.
  我又渴又累,他们还断了我的免费柠檬水。
  What are you doing?
  你在干嘛?
  Well, two dudes were getting it on in the family restroom, so...Where's Sebastian?
  有两个家伙待在家庭厕所,所以...Sebastian在哪儿?
  Who?
  谁?
  Oh, milk. Bottom shelf.
  哦,牛奶,底下那个货架。
  What's up?
  你好吗?
  You're not doing it in the dairy case!
  你不能在牛奶货架后面做这事!
  Uh, no I'm not, 'cause you won't go away.
  呃,我没有,因为你不肯走开。
  Do you have to ruin sex everywhere?
  你非得到处去毁掉性爱才满意吗?
  Well, Max, if I wasn't lactose intolerant before, I am now.
  Max,以前我还得喝下牛奶,我现在我看到就反胃了。
  Oh, my god, Caroline Channing! Hi! It's Hilary Waldare.
  天啊,你是Caroline Channing!你好!我是Hilary Waldare。
  Oh, my god! Hi! Hi!
  哦,天啊!你好!你好!
  I haven't seen you since your party.
  在你的派对之后,我就再没见过你。
  Someone said you left crying. How are you?
  有人说你哭着离开了,你怎么样了?
  I'm great! I mean, I'm shopping at whole foods, buying some organic fuel that I'll probably take a couple sips of in spin class and then throw away, so...
  我很好!我正在大采购买些有机食品,我会在上旋转课的时候喝几小口,然后扔掉...
  Oh, good, 'cause I heard you were still poor and that you were working as a waitress.
  哦,不错嘛,因为我听说你还是很穷呢,还说你在当服务员。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410812.html