吸血鬼日记第二季:第6集 凯瑟琳的威胁(在线收听

   Previously on "The vampire diaries"...

  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  For over a century, I have lived in secret
  过去的一个多世纪,我都秘密地活着
  Until now. I know the risk,
  直到现在,我知道这很冒险
  but I have to know her.
  但我必须去认识她
  What are you? I'm a vampire.
  你到底是什么,我是吸血鬼
  He told me about your ex, Katherine.
  他跟我说了你的前女友,凯瑟琳
  You must be Elena.
  你一定是埃琳娜
  How do we look exactly alike?
  我们怎么会长得一模一样
  I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.
  我不想让你再见埃琳娜了
  If you don't remove her from your life,
  你要是不把她从你的生命中清除
  I will kill everyone that she loves.
  我会杀了所有她爱的人
  The Lockwoods are werewolves.
  洛克伍德家都是狼人
  According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse.
  听我叔叔说,诅咒是需要被唤醒的
  Somebody has to die at your hands.
  必须有人因你而死
  You tried to kill a werewolf and failed.
  我想干掉一个狼人,没成功
  Now you made an enemy.
  是你逼我与你为敌的
  Thank you, Mason. Let's do this.
  谢谢你,梅森,开始吧
  Each with a stake in the heart, then burn them both.
  将木桩钉在心脏上,然后烧了他们
  Hi, mom.
  嗨,妈妈
  Keep Caroline away from me, please.
  请别让卡罗琳来看我
  She's your daughter, Liz. Not anymore.
  她可是你女儿啊,莉兹,不再是了
  I'm just looking for this old piece of my mom's.
  我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物
  It's a moon stone. Thank you.
  一块月光石,谢谢
  You got it. I got it.
  你拿到了,我拿到了
  You're staring.
  你盯着我干嘛
  I'm gazing.
  我在注视你
  It's creepy. It's romantic.
  怪吓人的,多浪漫啊
  Oh, this is bad of us.
  我们真坏
  Mmm, yes, it is.
  就坏了
  If Katherine finds out...
  要是凯瑟琳发现了
  Katherine who?
  凯瑟琳是谁
  Ms. Flowers will think I'm a floozy
  要是被弗拉维夫人发现我留宿男人了
  if I have a man in here.
  她该觉得我是荡妇了
  Why are you staying here?
  你为什么要住在这里
  Because I like this little bed and breakfast,
  因为我喜欢这可爱的床和美味的早餐
  Don't you? I love it.
  你不喜欢吗,我喜欢
  Ok, I, um, I need to get in the shower.
  好啦,我想去洗个澡
  Love it. Let's go. No, just me.
  好啊,一起去吧,不,就我自己
  I'm late.
  我要迟到了
  I'm decorating at the Lockwood charity thing.
  我得赶为洛克伍德家的慈善活动做布置
  Well, what do you know?
  你知道吗
  So am I.
  我也要去
  You think that's really a good idea
  你觉得今天去他家
  to be at their house today?
  真的是个好主意吗
  Mason Lockwood tried to kill you.
  梅森·洛克伍德差点害死你
  Where's the moonstone?
  月光石在哪里
  It's somewhere safe.
  一个安全的地方
  Don't you trust me?
  你不信任我吗
  I don't trust anyone.
  我谁都不信任
  I don't trust Mason.
  我不信任梅森
  I want to be there today to keep an eye on him.
  我今天想去那里好盯着他
  Ok.
  好吧
  But then we can't touch, or talk.
  但是咱俩不许接触,不许谈话
  And no lingering stares.
  也不许含情脉脉注视对方
  No. None of that.
  不会的,放心吧
  What do you think will happen
  你觉得如果凯瑟琳
  if Katherine finds out that we were fake fighting?
  发现我们是假装吵架,她会怎样
  You're scared I'm going to kill you?
  你害怕我会杀了你吗
  No. You won't.
  不怕,你不会的
  Ow, Kath, easy!
  凯瑟,轻点
  Did I hurt you? Sorry.
  弄疼你了吗,抱歉
  Did it hurt?
  疼吗
  It's ok.
  不要紧
  A little bit every day will make you stronger, right?
  每天吸一点可以让你变强大,对吧
  What happens once I give you the moonstone?
  我给了你月光石之后会怎样
  We'll live happily ever after.
  我们会从此过上幸福的生活
  I promise.
  我保证
  I'll bring it tonight, I promise.
  我今晚给你,我保证
  I promise you.
  我向你保证
  We're gonna get through this.
  我们会挺过去的
  I love you, Stefan.
  我爱你,斯特凡
  You know I love you.
  你知道我爱你
  I love you, too.
  我也爱你
  I need to talk to you.
  我得跟你谈谈
  And why do I need to talk to you?
  为什么我要跟你谈
  Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse.
  泰勒·洛克伍德得杀了人才能激活诅咒
  He's not a werewolf yet.
  他现在还不是狼人
  Wow. Fascinating. Not enough.
  真奇妙啊,理由不够充分
  But Mason Lockwood is,
  但梅森·洛克伍德是狼人
  and he's looking for a moonstone;
  他正在找一块月光石
  A special rock connected to the werewolf legend.
  这石头很特殊,与狼人传说有关
  That's why he's here.
  所以他才回来
  Moonstone?
  月光石
  And I know where it is.
  我知道它在哪里
  And you're bringing me this why?
  你告诉我这些的理由是
  Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, ok?
  我需要理由吗,我只是想帮忙,好吗
  What did your sister say about this little discovery?
  你姐姐对这个小发现有何看法
  Oh, you haven't told her, have you?
  你没告诉她,对吧
  Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all of this.
  埃琳娜不希望我牵涉进来
  And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself.
  你是吉尔伯特家的,热衷于此不能自已
  Wow.
  哇
  Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic.
  你对人生目标的探索跟其本身一样悲剧
  You going to let me in or not?
  你要不要让我进去
  Jenna. Thanks for helping
  珍娜,谢谢你帮忙
  Wrangle the volunteers. Of course.
  看管这些志愿者,没关系
  For a good cause.
  这是应该的
  Plus, I have always been a sucker
  另外,我对化妆舞会
  for a masquerade ball.
  一直很狂热
  So was Richard.
  理查德也是
  This was always his favorite party of the year.
  这总是一年中他最喜欢的聚会
  Wait, wait, wait, Tyler! Boys!
  等等,泰勒,注意点,孩子们
  Be careful with that, it's from the 1800s.
  小心点,那个可是1800年代的宝贝
  Excuse me. Tyler!
  失陪,泰勒
  Mom, we got it.
  妈妈,知道了
  Stefan, hey. Hey.
  斯特凡,你好,你好
  I'm cooking dinner tonight. Rick will be there.
  今晚我下厨,里克会来
  You should come.
  你也来吧
  You know, Elena and I,
  埃琳娜和我
  we're kind of taking a...
  我们俩可能要
  a pause.
  静一静
  Really? Yeah.
  真的吗,是的
  'cause that's not what it sounded like this morning.
  今早听起来可不是这样的哦
  light sleeper.
  我是浅睡者
  You know what, I heard nothing.
  你知道吗,我什么都没听到
  You're here.
  你在这儿啊
  I'm here.
  我在这儿
  Caroline's not coming.
  卡罗琳不来了
  I told you.
  我跟你说过
  Just making sure.
  只是再确认一下
  You know, eventually you're going to have to talk to her.
  最终,你还是得和她谈谈
  Could you make it a little less obvious
  你能不能别表现得那么明显
  you're on her side?
  你是站在她那边的
  There are no sides, Bonnie.
  我没有站在任何一方,邦妮
  Oh, come on. Since caroline became a vampire,
  拜托,自从卡罗琳变成了吸血鬼
  we barely see each other.
  我们就很少见面了
  Losing Caroline was bad enough.
  失去卡罗琳已经够糟糕了
  I didn't think I'd lose you, too.
  我不想再失去你了
  Come with me.
  跟我来
  Where?
  去哪儿
  Not here.
  不在这儿
  Some place quiet.
  去个安静的地方
  We need to talk.
  我们需要谈谈
  You didn't eat much.
  你没怎么吃啊
  Good news!
  好消息
  Dr. Damon said the vervain's almost out of your system.
  达蒙医生说马鞭草几乎从你体内排净了
  So with any luck,
  所以如果一切顺利的话
  you'll be freshly compelled
  你的意念就可以完全受到控制了
  and back in your own bed by tonight.
  今晚就可以回家睡觉啦
  Are you really just going to pretend
  你是真要假装
  like I don't exist?
  我不存在吗
  Yes.
  是的
  So please go.
  所以请你离开
  As usual, you don't care.
  还是老样子,你一点都不在乎
  Got it.
  我明白了
  Just like before I was a vampire.
  就像我变成吸血鬼之前一样,漠不关心
  It's not like I died or anything.
  而不是因为我死了或者什么原因
  Are you...
  你是不是
  Are you really dead?
  你是不是真的死了
  Yes and no.
  是也不是
  How is it possible?
  这怎么可能
  Rick!
  里克
  What are you doing here? Helping Damon.
  你在这儿干嘛,帮达蒙
  I'm the one who found out about the moon stone.
  是我发现了月亮石
  Does Elena know you're here?
  埃琳娜知道你在这儿吗
  Not exactly.
  不知道
  What you got?
  你查到了什么
  Oh, this is Isabelle's research from Duke.
  这是伊泽贝尔在杜克大学的研究
  Her assistant sent it to me.
  她的助手寄给我的
  Hmm. Vanessa, the hottie.
  瓦内萨,那个小辣妹
  Yeah, vanessa, yes.
  是的,瓦内萨
  Now do you remember the old Aztec curse she told us about?
  你还记得她说的那个古老的阿扎特克咒语吗
  Sun and the moon, blah blah blah.
  太阳和月亮,什么什么的
  Aztec curse, cool. Yeah, supposedly
  阿扎特克咒语,真酷,我推测
  vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
  吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没
  until a shaman put a curse on them
  直到巫师对他们下了咒语
  to limit their power. Since then,
  来限制他们的超能力,从此以后
  werewolves can only turn on a full moon
  狼人只能在满月时变身
  and vampires are weakened by the sun.
  而吸血鬼不能见光
  Most of them, anyway.
  只是大部分而已
  According to the legend,
  据传说
  the werewolf part of the curse...
  狼人的咒语
  It's sealed with the moon stone.
  被月亮石封印着
  What do you mean, sealed?
  封印是什么意思
  It's a witch thing. Whatever seals the curse,
  是巫术,可以封住咒语
  is usually the key to unsealing the curse.
  通常也是解封咒语的关键所在
  Maybe Mason Lockwood believes
  或许梅森·洛克伍德相信
  he can use the moon stone to break the curse.
  他可以用那块月亮石去解开咒语
  If we start believing
  如果我们因为一本画册
  in some supernatural witchywoo legend
  就相信什么超自然的女巫爱情传说
  from a picture book, we're idiots.
  那我们就是傻瓜
  Who has the stone now? Tyler.
  石头在说那儿,在泰勒那儿
  Can you get it? Yeah.
  你能弄到它吗,可以
  See, now your life has purpose.
  看吧,人生有目标啦
  So you do believe it?
  这么说你相信传说
  Same book that says
  同一本书上还说
  a werewolf bite kills a vampire.
  吸血鬼被狼人咬了是要送命的
  Ignoring it would make me an even bigger idiot.
  假装不知道显得我更像个超级大白痴
  Let's go.
  走吧
  I can't believe this.
  这简直难以置信
  It's a lot, I know.
  我知道,情况太复杂了
  Katherine has been doing everything that she can
  凯瑟琳竭尽所能
  to drive me and Stefan apart,
  拆散我和斯特凡
  and Caroline just got trapped in the middle.
  卡罗琳不幸夹在了中间
  It's not that you and Stefan are pretending to fight.
  这根本不光是你和斯特凡是假装吵架的事
  It's that I didn't even know you guys were fighting at all.
  而是我根本都不知道你们在吵架
  I'm sorry.
  对不起
  I don't want to keep things from you,
  我不是想隐瞒你什么
  but you've made it pretty clear
  只是对于吸血鬼
  where you stand with the whole vampire thing.
  你的立场总是很明确
  So that makes me the odd man out. No.
  所以我就成了孤立的一个人,不
  No, Bonnie, of course not.
  不,邦妮,当然不是
  I know where I stand, Elena.
  埃琳娜,我清楚自己的立场
  And I know where you stand.
  我也知道你的立场
  But where do we stand?
  但是我们算什么呢
  You're my best friend, Bonnie.
  邦妮, 你是我最好的朋友
  I didn't mean to let this craziness with Caroline
  我不想让卡罗琳身上发生的疯狂事情
  get in the way of that.
  妨碍我们的感情
  But she needs you, too.
  但是她也需要你
  Not yet. I just...
  还不行,我只是
  She's a vampire. I can't.
  她是个吸血鬼,我不能当做不知道
  I think we should get back.
  我们该回去了
  Hey, Stefan.
  嘿,斯特凡
  Hi, Mason.
  嗨,梅森
  Wasn't expecting you here. Or anywhere.
  没想到在这能见到你,或再见到你
  Yeah, I had this little accident.
  是啊,发生了点小意外
  But I'm fine now.
  但是现在没事了
  What did you do to Sheriff Forbes?
  你们把福布斯警长怎么了
  Oh, she's fine, too.
  她也没事
  But from now on,
  但是从今往后
  you'll have to do your own dirty work.
  你得单枪匹马地干你那卑鄙的勾当了
  Not a problem.
  没问题
  Excuse me.
  不好意思
  What's a matter, are you ok?
  怎么了,你没事吧
  When I touched him,
  刚才碰到他
  I saw something.
  我看见了一些东西
  What do you mean, like a vision?
  什么意思,某种幻象么
  I saw Elena.
  我看见埃琳娜了
  You saw Elena?
  你看见埃琳娜了
  He was kissing her.
  他们在接吻
  No, Bonnie, Elena wouldn't kiss...
  不,邦妮, 埃琳娜不会亲
  You didn't see Elena, you saw...
  你看见的不是埃琳娜,你看见的是
  Katherine.
  凯瑟琳
  Damon, what are you doing here?
  达蒙,你在这干什么
  Looking for my baby bro.
  找我亲爱的弟弟啊
  Speaking of, would you tell yours
  说到这,能不能让你弟弟
  to stop following me around? What's going on?
  不要再缠着我了,怎么回事
  Ask eager beaver.
  去问他自己吧
  Jeremy, what is he making you do?
  杰里米,他又逼你做什么了
  He's not making me do anything. Damon and I
  他没逼我做什么,达蒙和我
  Ah, no.
  啊,不
  No way. No, no, no, no.
  没门,不,不,不
  There is no Damon and you.
  没有什么"达蒙和你"
  There's Damon and whoever Damon's using.
  只有达蒙和被达蒙利用的人
  And those people, they end up dead.
  而那些人最后都死翘翘了
  Whatever's going on, Jeremy,
  不管是什么事,杰里米
  I want you to stay out of it.
  我不想你牵扯进去
  I don't really care what you want, Elena.
  我才不管你怎么想呢,埃琳娜
  It's because of you that I'm in this mess in the first place,
  当初都是因为你我才弄到今天这一步的
  so, sorry, you don't really get to tell me
  所以,对不起了,你没资格告诉我
  what I'm going to do.
  我该怎么做
  Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?
  凯瑟琳和梅森·洛克伍德混在一起了
  We missed it.
  我们都没注意到这一点
  He got into town right after she did.
  凯瑟琳前脚来梅森后脚就到了
  It makes perfect sense.
  这很合情合理
  I know, but Mason Lockwood?!
  我知道,但是和梅森·洛克伍德
  Werewolf thing aside,
  且不说他是个狼人
  the guy's a surfer.
  他还冲浪
  She's gotta be using him.
  凯瑟琳肯定是在利用他
  She has to be.
  必须是
  Using him for that?
  利用他做什么
  Mason Lockwood's looking for a moon stone
  梅森·洛克伍德在找一块月光石
  that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse.
  据说这可以打破对狼人的月之诅咒
  Maybe Katherine wants it as well. Why?
  可能凯瑟琳也想要,为什么
  Well...No idea.
  这,不知道
  It's the beauty of Katherine.
  这才是凯瑟琳的魅力所在
  She's always up to something.
  总是有所图谋
  So how are we going to find this moon stone?
  那我们要怎么才能找到这块月光石
  Jeremy's getting it from Tyler.
  杰里米在想办法从泰勒那拿到
  Why would you involve Jeremy?
  你怎么会把杰里米扯进来
  He's playing Indiana Jones.
  他想当印第安纳·琼斯
  He involved himself.
  是他自己搅和进来的
  She's this amazing girl one minute
  她一下让你非常欣赏
  and then this raging jealous freak the next.
  一下又会变成火气很大醋坛子
  Look, you know what I think of Caroline Forbes.
  听着, 知道我怎么看卡罗琳·福布斯
  She's an insecure, neurotic,
  她是个缺乏安全感,神经质
  bitchy little twit.
  恶毒的小白痴
  Hey!
  嘿
  But the girl's got heart. She means well.
  但是她心地善良,没有恶意
  Just gotta take the good with the bad sometimes.
  有时优点和缺点都要接受
  Yeah.
  是啊
  I'm gonna go get an extension cord. I'll be right back.
  我去找条延长线,马上回来
  Hey, man.
  嗨
  Hey.
  嗨
  Hey, so I did a little research on that stone you showed me.
  我研究了一下你给我看过的石头
  What? Why?
  什么,为什么
  I don't know.
  没什么原因
  Curiosity, boredom.
  出于好奇,闲着无聊
  What'd it say? Well, it turns out
  那研究出什么了吗,嗯,这石头
  that it's part of this Aztec legend,
  有一个阿芝特克传说
  but I want to make sure it's the same kind of stone.
  但我想确定一下是不是那块石头
  Do you think I could check it out again?
  我能再看一下吗
  Nope. Gave it to my uncle.
  不行,我已经给我叔叔了
  Why'd you do that?
  为什么要给他
  Because I'm done with legends and curses.
  我受够了这些传说和诅咒
  I don't want anything to do with it, ok?
  我不想再和这些东西有牵连,明白吧
  Yeah. Yeah, sure.
  当然,我理解
  It's probably just stupid folklore anyways.
  反正这些没准也只是民间杜撰的传说而已
  Forget it.
  当我没问过
  Ok. Ok.
  好了
  This is as far as I go. Ok.
  已经走得够远了,好
  What do you want? A favor.
  你想要什么,想请你帮忙
  Like that's going to happen.
  你觉得我会帮你的忙吗
  So predictable. That's why I brought him.
  不出所料,所以我才带他来了
  I know how you feel about helping us out,
  我知道你不想帮我们的忙
  but since you're the one that linked
  但是因为你,我们知道了梅森
  to Mason with Katherine, we finally have
  和凯瑟琳是一伙的,我们终于有机会
  an opportunity to get an upper hand on both of them,
  能够先发制人
  so just hear us out. Pretty please.
  所以先听我们说完,拜托了
  I'm listening.
  你说吧
  I have to fill Elena in on what's going on.
  我得告诉埃琳娜现在的情况
  Can you play nice please?
  你能对她客气点吗
  I guess.
  我想可以
  Hey, what are you doing? You shouldn't be calling me.
  怎么打电话来了,你不该打给我的
  I know, but I have no idea what's happening.
  我知道,但我完全不知道现在什么状况
  Damon's got Jeremy into something,
  达蒙让杰里米去帮忙
  and you've got Bonnie with you,
  你又和邦妮在一起
  and I'm sorting stupid masquerade masks
  而我却得帮洛克伍德夫人
  for Mrs. Lockwood.
  整理那些化装舞会面具
  All right, it's ok.
  好吧,我告诉你
  Hold on.
  等一下
  All you need to do is talk to Mason Lockwood again,
  你只需要再和梅森·洛克伍德说说话
  see if he gave Katherine the moon stone.
  看看他是否把那块月光石给了凯瑟琳
  My visions don't work like that.
  这样行不通
  I don't get to ask questions.
  通过问问题是得不到影像的
  How inconvenient.
  真麻烦
  Although,
  这样的话
  let's talk about that little witchy jr. thing you do with me.
  那就说说你对我用过的那种小巫术吧
  You know, the fun one where my brain bursts into flames?
  就是那种让我头疼欲裂的小把戏
  What is that?
  那是什么
  That's me giving you an aneurism.
  那是我对你施的脑动脉瘤效应
  Your blood vessels go pop.
  使你的血管爆裂
  But you heal quickly, so I do it over and over again.
  但你恢复得很快,所以我就不停地施咒
  Is it vampirespecific?
  只对吸血鬼有效吗
  It'd work on anyone with a supernatural healing ability.
  对所有具备超自然恢复能力的人都有效
  Good. Good, good.
  这就好
  Damon, I'm not going to help you hurt him.
  达蒙,我不会帮你去伤害他的
  Mason lockwood's a werewolf.
  梅森·洛克伍德是狼人
  Katherine's evil. They're the bad guys.
  凯瑟琳是恶魔,他们都是坏蛋
  Really?
  不是吧
  You're going to play morality police with me right now?
  难道你现在要和我讲道德经吗
  Let me put it to you in another way
  换句话说吧
  they're a threat to Elena.
  他们的存在威胁着埃琳娜
  So you, witch,
  所以,女巫你
  are going to get over yourself and help us.
  别自以为是了,还是来帮我们吧
  Yeah, he meant that as a question
  对,其实他的意思就是
  with a "Please" on the end.
  希望能请你帮忙
  Absolutely.
  没错
  Hey, can you move your van?
  能挪下你的车吗
  Blocked in.
  挡住路了
  Hey, how'd you get stuck doing that by yourself?
  你怎么自己在搬这个啊
  All the guys bailed.
  人都走了
  Something about draft picks.
  说是有选秀活动
  I don't know, I don't speak that language.
  我也不清楚,我不关注那些事情
  Here, let me give you a hand.
  让我来帮你
  Sorry.
  对不起
  So I mainly drink from blood bags.
  所以我基本上喝的都是血袋里的血
  It's not as good as the fresh stuff,
  虽然不像新鲜的血那么美味
  but it beats the animal blood
  但比起斯特凡让我喝的动物血
  that Stefan's been trying to get me to drink.
  血袋要好喝多了
  So you steal the blood from the hospital?
  那你从医院里偷血袋吗
  Damon does.
  达蒙偷的
  I've been pilfering his supply, so...
  最近我一直在偷他的喝
  And as long as you have blood, you don't need to kill?
  只要你有血喝,你就不会杀人,是吗
  I want to.
  其实我想杀人
  It's my basic nature now.
  现在这是我的本能
  But on a healthy diet,
  但是通过合理的饮血
  I can control it.
  我能控制好
  I'm getting better at it.
  我控制得越来越好了
  I'm better than Stefan.
  我比斯特凡强多了
  He's a bit of a problem drinker.
  他对血有点小问题
  A bloodaholic.
  有点嗜血
  I don't want this for you.
  我不想你变成这样
  I know.
  我懂
  But when life gives you lemons...
  但是如果命运真的如此
  Damon's home.
  达蒙到家了
  Here's his bag.
  这是他的包
  As requested.
  照你吩咐拿来的
  Ok, grab that corner.
  抓住那个角
  Why are we doing this?
  为什么要这样做
  Because I don't want to stain the carpet.
  我可不想弄脏地毯
  I knew you were going to say something like that.
  我就知道你会说这些
  Judging again.
  又要损我了
  He's not going to be out much longer.
  他马上会清醒
  Looks like this guy's used to being tied up.
  貌似这家伙早已习惯被绑着了
  What are you doing?
  你要干嘛
  You're looking for a moon stone.
  你要找月光石
  I am trying to help you find it.
  我在帮你找
  Oh, good, yeah.
  很好
  Find out if he gave it to Katherine,
  看看他是不是把它给了凯瑟琳
  and find out where she is.
  还有她在哪儿
  And find out what they're going to do with it
  再看下他们拿到月光石后
  once they get it.
  要用它做什么
  Somewhere small.
  在某个很小
  Dark.
  很黑的地方
  There's water.
  还有水
  Like a sewer? No.
  下水道吗,不是
  Like a well?
  貌似像井
  That can't be right.
  应该不会
  Yeah.
  对了
  It's a well.
  就是口井
  Why would it be in a well?
  为什么在井里呢
  I told you,
  我告诉过你
  I only get what I get.
  我只能看到我能看到的
  That's it. That's all I got.
  就这样,我只知道这些
  Hey, judgey.
  嘿,小判官
  Thank you.
  谢了
  Come on.
  来吧
  Wake up, wolf boy.
  清醒吧,狼崽子
  How's your mom?
  你妈妈还好吧
  Elena filled me in on everything.
  埃琳娜把事情都告诉我了
  Um, I'm going to take her home tonight.
  我打算今晚带她回家
  Caroline...
  卡罗琳
  Never mind, I gotta go.
  没什么,我要走了
  Did you, um,
  你
  find the moon stone thing?
  找到月光石了吗
  Not yet.
  还没
  Hey, do you remember that old well where we used to play
  你记不记得我们小时候
  When we were kids? Yeah.
  经常去玩的那口古井吗,记得
  It's in the woods. Do you remember where?
  它在树林里,你记得具体位置吗
  On the edge of the old Lockwood property.
  在洛克伍德家老房子旁边
  Why?
  问这个干嘛
  I think that's where Mason is keeping the moon stone.
  我想梅森应该把石头放那儿了
  I gotta go.
  我得走了
  Well, I can come with you. No, it's ok.
  我跟你一起吧,不需要
  Sure. Ok.
  好吧,好的
  Where's Caroline? This is like her thing.
  卡罗琳在哪儿,她不是最热衷这事儿吗
  I can't believe she's not here. She had something else to do.
  不敢相信她居然没来,她有其他事
  Is she seeing someone?
  她在和别人约会吗
  Matt, come on. No, she's not.
  马特,拜托,她没有
  Anyone seen Mason?
  你们看到梅森了吗
  He, uh, he took off. Said he wasn't sure when he'd be back.
  他走了,说他不确定何时回来
  So weird.
  太奇怪了
  I'm not even going to ask.
  我不会问的
  I'll be right back.
  我马上回来
  Someone's feisty.
  有人发火了
  What?!
  你想干嘛
  Damn it!
  见鬼
  You can hurt. Good to know.
  很高兴知道你也会痛
  I was afraid you were going
  我还怕你由于某些兽性的东西
  to be some beast mass with no affinity for pain.
  对疼痛没感觉呢
  Oh, you heal quickly. Not good.
  你恢复得很快,这可不好
  Guess I'll just have to keep applying pain.
  估计我得不停地折磨你
  So...Katherine.
  那么,凯瑟琳
  How do you know her? What's she up to?
  你怎么认识她的,她有什么企图
  I have all day.
  我有的是时间
  What's going on?
  怎么样
  You shouldn't be here. I know, but I am.
  你不该跟来的,我知道,可我还是来了
  What's going on?
  怎么样
  Bonnie thinks the moon stone is down here.
  邦妮觉得月光石在这里
  Hey. Be careful.
  小心点
  Only be down there for a minute.
  马上上来
  Elena! Stefan?!
  埃琳娜,斯特凡
  Elena!
  埃琳娜
  Stefan, what's happening?
  斯特凡,怎么了
  What's going on in there? Vervain!
  出什么事了,马鞭草
  Oh, god! Help!
  上帝啊,救命
  Stefan!
  斯特凡
  Stefan! Elena!
  斯特凡,埃琳娜
  Caroline, Stefan's down there,
  卡罗琳,斯特凡在下面
  And the chain is rusted... no, no, no!
  铁链都锈住了...不,不,不
  You can't. It's filled with vervain.
  你不能去,下面都是马鞭草
  Caroline, we've got to get him out!
  卡罗琳,我们得把他救出来
  Now!
  马上
  When did you two meet?
  你们两个怎么认识的
  Did she seduce you, tell you she loved you?
  她是不是引诱了你,说爱你
  You're supernatural so she can't compel you.
  你也有超能力,她不能用意念控制你
  I'm sure she used her other charms.
  肯定用了其他手段蛊惑你
  Katherine's good that way.
  凯瑟琳在那方面很拿手的
  I thought I told you to leave.
  我记得我说过让你离开的
  I found something in Rick's box of stuff.
  我在里克的箱子里找到了点东西
  What is it?
  什么东西
  Um, I did a search on my phone. It's a plant.
  我拿手机查了一下,是一种植物
  Aconitum vulparia.
  乌头草
  It grows in the mountainous areas of the northern hemisphere,
  在北半球山地地区生长
  commonly known as aconite,
  常见的有乌头
  blue rocket and wolfsbane.
  蓝箭和附子草
  What else did you read?
  还有什么
  Well, every source says something different.
  说的都不一样
  One myth says it causes lycanthropy,
  有神话说它会让人变成狼人
  which sounds bogus. And the other one says
  有点假,还有一个说
  that it protects people, and another one says, well, it's toxic.
  它能保护人类,还有一个说,它有毒
  I'm guessing toxic.
  我猜它有毒
  What's Katherine doing in mystic falls?
  凯瑟琳来神秘瀑布镇做什么
  Why is she here? She's here with me.
  她为什么来,她陪我来的
  Why do you ask, you jealous?
  你为什么要问,吃醋了吗
  How rude of me.
  我真是太不懂礼貌了
  You know, I just realized
  我才发现
  I didn't offer you anything to eat.
  我都没弄点吃的招待你
  Yummy!
  好吃吧
  I got you, ok?
  我拉着你,好吗
  Yeah. What's going on?
  好,出什么事了
  You just took off in a blur.
  你一下就不见了
  I heard Elena screaming. Help her, now!
  我听到了埃琳娜的求救声,搭把手,快
  You ready? Yeah.
  准备好了吗,好了
  Sorry! It's ok, keep going. Come on!
  对不起,没事,继续放,快点
  Hey! Oh! Oh, my god!
  天啊
  Elena, what's going on down there?
  埃琳娜,下面怎么样了
  Pull him up!
  把他拉上去
  Elena?
  埃琳娜
  Ready for you. Hold on.
  到你了,等一下
  I need to find the stone.
  我得找到那块石头
  Hurry!
  快点
  Hold on! I think I found it!
  等一下,我可能找到了
  Elena, what's going on?!
  埃琳娜, 出什么事了
  I Got it! Come on!
  拿到了,快点
  Bring me up!
  拉我上去
  Oh, god.
  天啊
  Stefan!
  斯特凡
  I got the stone, Stefan.
  我找到月亮石了,斯特凡
  Stefan, it's going to be ok.
  斯特凡,没事了
  Everything's going to be ok.
  都会好起来的
  Why do you want the moon stone? Screw you! Ahhh!
  你为什么想要月亮石,去你的
  Wrong answer.
  回答错误
  If he was going to say anything, he would already.
  他会告诉你的话,早就说了
  I'm taking your eyes now.
  我现在想在眼睛上试试
  The well!
  在井里
  You'll find it there.
  在那里可以找到
  I know where it is.
  我知道它在哪儿
  I want to know what it does and why you want it.
  我想知道它有什么用,你为什么要找它
  I'm getting it for Katherine. Why?
  我是帮凯瑟琳找的,她要了干什么
  She's going to use it to lift the curse.
  她要用它解除咒语
  Of the moon?
  月之诅咒
  Now why would a vampire help a werewolf
  为什么一个吸血鬼要帮助狼人
  break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?
  解除诅咒,好让他们不能随时都可以变成狼
  So I wouldn't have to turn anymore.
  那样我就不用再变成狼了
  Why?
  为什么她要这么做
  Because she loves me.
  因为她爱我
  Now... now I get it.
  现在...现在我明白了
  You're just stupid. Katherine doesn't love you.
  你只是太笨了,凯瑟琳不爱你
  She's using you, you moron.
  她只是在利用你,傻子
  I'm done talking.
  我不想再谈了
  Yes, you are.
  是,你的确不用再谈了
  Time to take a walk, Jeremy.
  该走了,杰里米
  I'm staying. No, you should go.
  我不走,不,你该走了
  I'm staying, Damon, he's had enough.
  我不走,达蒙,他已经受够了
  Just help Tyler.
  帮帮泰勒
  Don't let this happen to him.
  别让他跟我一样
  Damon...
  达蒙
  You wanted to be a part of this?
  你想参与进来吗
  Well, here it is. Kill or be killed.
  就像现在,弱肉强食
  The guy's a werewolf. He'd kill me the first chance he got!
  他是狼人,一有机会他就会杀了我的
  So you suck it up, or leave.
  要么就接受,要么给我滚开
  He wants me to kill him, anyway.
  反正他也不想活了
  Don't you, Mason?
  是吧,梅森
  It really is a curse, isn't it?
  这就是一个诅咒,对吧
  You know, I look at you and I see myself.
  知道吗,看到你如同看到当年的我一样
  A less dashing, less intelligent version.
  没我那么潇洒,聪明罢了
  I love her. Oh, I know!
  我爱她,我知道
  I've been where you are.
  你的执着我也经历过
  But Katherine will only rip your heart out.
  但凯瑟琳只会让你心碎
  Let me do it for her.
  让我为她效劳吧
  You're pretty hand with that thing.
  你挺擅长做菜的嘛
  Yeah, well, it's a skill.
  是吧,这也算一技之长
  Here.
  来尝尝
  Hmm. Where's the, um, the sea salt?
  海盐在哪里
  Table.
  桌上
  So I pulled Stefan out of this well,
  我把斯特凡拉出了那口井
  And he's all vervained and just rotted.
  他沾满了马鞭草,全身都腐烂了
  But Bonnie wasn't mean to me once,
  但邦妮这次对我态度好点了
  And I justI really think it's progress, you know?
  我觉得这是个进步,你知道吗
  I just what?
  我只是,怎么了
  I'm freaking you out.
  我吓坏你了吧
  It's just that you've become this person
  只是你变得
  Don't don't. I...
  不,不,我
  I'm just starting to get along.
  我只是慢慢开始适应
  This strong, this confident person.
  如此坚强,自信的人
  Thank you.
  谢谢你
  You don't have to take my memories away.
  你没必要消除我的记忆
  I'll keep your secret.
  我会为你保密的
  Look, if you're worried about them,
  听着,如果你怕他们不乐意
  Just say you compelled me.
  就说你已经把我催眠了
  I won't tell.
  我不会说出去的
  I'll never do anything to hurt you.
  我绝不会做任何伤害你的事
  We never talk like this. Ever.
  我们从没有像这样谈过话,从来没有
  And today meant so much to me. Me, too.
  今天对于我意义非凡,我也是
  I know.
  我知道
  I know I can trust you.
  我知道我可以信任你
  But you're never going to trust them.
  但你永远不会信任他们
  I'm going to take you home.
  我将送你回家
  You're going to forget that I'm a vampire.
  你将忘记我是吸血鬼
  I'm going to forget that you're a vampire.
  我将忘记你是吸血鬼
  You'll remember you got sick with the flu.
  你将记住你感冒了
  You had a fever.
  你发烧了
  Chills, and...Ickiness.
  全身发冷,流鼻涕
  And I made you soup.
  我为你煮了汤
  And it was really salty.
  不过很咸
  And we bickered.
  然后我们发生了争执
  You got better.
  你的病好多了
  And then your selfish little daughter
  之后,你那自私
  Who loves you no matter what
  但永远爱你的小女儿
  Went right back to ignoring you.
  回来后,就不理你了
  And all is right in the world.
  一切都好
  All this for that? Yep.
  折腾半天就为了这个,是的
  I see you've exercised your usual restraint.
  你还是那么"得理不饶人啊"
  Had to be done.
  不得不这么做
  "Carol...
  卡罗尔
  "Big opportunity in Florida,
  佛罗里达那边有个绝好的机会等着我
  "Gonna be gone... For a long time.
  要离开,好一阵子
  "I'll send for my things
  一旦我安顿下来
  "Once I get settled. Much love, Mason."
  我会派人去取我的东西,爱你的,梅森
  Let's get rid of the body.
  过来处理下尸体
  Last number dialed.
  拨的最后一个号码
  I wonder who that could possible be.
  我好奇会是谁呢
  No, no, no, don't provoke her.
  别,别,别去招惹她
  Mason.
  梅森
  You should have been here an hour ago.
  你一个小时前就该到这了
  Wrong boy toy.
  是另一个小男友
  Damon.
  达蒙
  For once you've surprised me.
  这次你让我很意外啊
  I assume Mason's with you.
  我想梅森应该和你在一起吧
  He's right beside me.
  他就在我旁边
  Although his heart's across the room.
  虽然他的心脏在房间的另一头
  You shouldn't have.
  你不该这样
  I've had a very busy day today.
  我今天可忙了
  Killed a werewolf, found a moon stone.
  杀了一个狼人,找到了月光石
  Hey, did you know that he hid the moon stone
  你知道吗,他把月光石藏在
  In a bottom of a well full of vervain?
  一个放满马鞭草的井底
  Guess he didn't trust you very much.
  我猜他也不是很信任你
  He did love you.
  不过他真的爱你
  Poor guy.
  可怜的家伙
  Hey, where are you, 'cause, you know,
  你在哪里,你知道的
  I could bring him over.
  我可以把他还你
  Last goodbyes and all that.
  和他道个别之类的
  You have no idea what you've just done.
  你不清楚自己干了什么
  Aww, did I put a kink in your master plan? I'm so sorry.
  我破坏了你的大计吗,很抱歉
  Do you honestly believe that I don't have a plan b?
  你相信我没有B计划吗
  And if that fails, a plan c,
  如果失败了,还有C计划
  Then a plan d, andyou know how the alphabet works,
  然后是D计划,你知道字母表的顺序
  Don't you?
  是吧
  Send my love to Stefan.
  替我向斯特凡转达爱意
  Where's Jeremy?
  杰里米呢
  Oh, he went straight up to his room.
  他直接回房间了
  He said he wasn't hungry.
  他说他不饿
  Who's she talking to?
  她在和谁说话
  I don't know.
  不知道
  Everything go ok today?
  一切都顺利吗
  There were a few hiccups, but yeah.
  出现了些小状况,但还算顺利
  Of course, I understand.
  当然可以,我明白
  Elena, it's for you.
  埃琳娜,找你的
  Who is it?
  是谁啊
  Hello?
  你好
  Hello, Elena.
  你好,埃琳娜
  Katherine.
  凯瑟琳
  Did you enjoy your little rendezvous
  早上和斯特凡的秘密约会
  with Stefan this morning?
  过得愉快吗
  I will always know, Elena.
  埃琳娜,我什么都知道
  I will always be one step ahead of you.
  我凡事都先你一步
  When are you going to figure that out?
  你什么时候才会弄明白
  Do you know how easy it was to get inside of your house?
  要进你家是件多容易的事
  To replace Aunt Jenna's vervain perfume,
  掉包珍娜姨妈的马鞭草香水
  to convince her to stop drinking her special tea.
  说服她不再喝马鞭草茶
  No. Jenna's been my little spy for days now.
  不可能,珍娜当我的小间谍很久了
  But unlike you,
  但和你不同
  Jenna actually listens to me.
  珍娜听的进我的话
  So when I suggested
  于是当我说跟她说
  that the world would be a much better place
  世界会变得更美好
  if she were to just... Jenna, no!
  如果她...珍娜,不
  Jenna. Jenna.
  珍娜,珍娜
  Well... You get the idea.
  那么,你明白我的意思了
  Hey, is she ok?
  她还好吗
  The doctors told Alaric that she got lucky.
  医生告诉阿拉里克说她很幸运
  She's going to make it.
  她会挺过去的
  She's going to be ok.
  她会好起来的
  Does she remember what happened?
  她记得发生过的事情吗
  No, nothing.
  一点也不记得了
  It's all part of Katherine's mind compulsion.
  那些都是凯瑟琳用意念在控制她
  Why would Katherine hurt Jenna?
  凯瑟琳为什么要伤害珍娜
  Because she's trying to send a message
  因为她想告诉我们
  that she could get to anybody.
  她可以接近任何一个人
  Hey, hey, hey, come here.
  别担心
  It's gonna be ok.
  一切都会好的
  No, it's not.
  不,不会的
  She's going to pay, Elena.
  埃琳娜,她会付出代价的
  I don't know how, but she's going to pay.
  我不知道是以什么方式,但她会付出代价的
  It looks good. Thanks.
  你看上去不错,谢谢
  It was nice to see Matt today.
  我今天看到马特了,我很开心
  He hasn't been around for a while.
  他好久没出现了
  We've both been busy, I guess.
  我猜,大家都很忙吧
  Have you seen Mason?
  你见过梅森了吗
  The guy's been awol all day.
  那家伙翘工翘一整天了
  Actually, Tyler,
  泰勒,实际上
  Mason headed back to Florida.
  梅森回佛罗里达了
  What?! I'm sorry, honey.
  什么,亲爱的,我很抱歉
  I know how much you two hit it off.
  我知道你们俩很投缘
  So he just left.
  他就这么走了
  I was hoping he'd stick around.
  我也希望他留下
  I thought that with your dad gone,
  我以为你爸去世了以后
  that...
  他会...
  Anyway, he's gone.
  不管怎样,他现在走了
  So I guess it's just you and me now.
  我想,现在就只剩下我们两个了
  I'm so sorry.
  我真的很抱歉
  We were stupid.
  我们都很蠢
  Sneaking around,
  偷偷摸摸的
  thinking that we weren't going to get caught.
  以为不会被发现
  I know.
  我知道
  We did this.
  这是我们造成的
  Stefan, Jenna's in the hospital,
  斯特凡,珍娜现在在医院
  And Jeremy could be next.
  杰里米可能就是下一个
  All because we didn't...
  这些都只是因为...
  we didn't listen to her.
  因为我们没听她的
  Because we're together.
  因为我们在一起
  Stefan... I know what you're going to say.
  斯特凡,我知道你要说什么
  Then let me say it.
  那就让我说出来吧
  I've been so selfish because I love you so much.
  我一直很自私,因为我太爱你了
  And I know how much you love me.
  我也知道你有多爱我
  But it's over.
  但一切都结束了
  Stefan, it has to be.
  斯特凡,我们必须分开
  Elena, I don't...
  艾琳娜,我不...
  No, Stefan.
  不,斯特凡
  It has to be.
  我们必须分开
  Elena...
  埃琳娜...
  I riled Katherine up. I...
  我把凯瑟琳激怒了,我...
  I wasn't thinking. I didn't think.
  我当时完全没用大脑,脑子进水了
  It doesn't matter, Damon.
  没关系,达蒙
  She won.
  她赢了
  Katherine won.
  凯瑟琳赢了
  I apologize if I seem rattled.
  抱歉我一直说个不停
  The circumstances have changed suddenly,
  情况突然有变
  And I had to adjust.
  我必须调整行动
  Mind control is a necessary evil.
  意念控制很邪恶,但也很必要
  You see, I need a werewolf,
  你知道,我需要一个狼人
  and I've lost the one that I had.
  之前的那个死了
  Now tell me what you're going to do
  现在,你打算怎么做
  to help me get a new one.
  来帮我弄个新的
  I'm going to go after Tyler Lockwood.
  我会去挑衅泰勒·洛克伍德
  And you're not going to stop.
  而且你绝不罢休
  And I'm not going to stop.
  我绝不罢休
  Until?
  直到...
  Until he kills me.
  直到他杀了我
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj02/410821.html