娱乐新天地Trailer 2006-魔道争锋 / The Prestige(在线收听

The Prestige

(Movie) From acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan ("Memento," "Batman Begins"), comes a mysterious story of two magicians whose intense rivalry leads them on a life-long battle for supremacy full of obsession, deceit and jealousy with dangerous and deadly consequences. From the time that they first met as young magicians on the rise, Robert Angier (HUGH JACKMAN) and Alfred Borden (CHRISTIAN BALE) were competitors. However, their friendly competition evolves into a bitter rivalry making them fierce enemies-for-life and consequently jeopardizing the lives of everyone around them. Full of twists and turns, THE PRESTIGE is set against the backdrop of turn-of-the-century London, the exceptional cast includes two-time Oscar® winner Michael Caine, Scarlett Johansson and David Bowie.


名:The Prestige

名:魔道争锋 / 致命魔术

演:克里斯托弗·诺兰 Christopher Nolan



克里斯蒂安·贝尔 Christian Bale
大卫·博韦 David Bowie
迈克尔·凯恩 Michael Caine
派博·普拉堡 Piper Perabo

型:剧情科幻动作奇幻

映:2006秋季

区:美国

出品:试金石 Touchstone
 
Transcript and Translation

Shoot me. Come on
开枪吧.

No. I can't
. 我做不到..

shoot me...
开枪吧...

How do you like that?
觉得怎样?

How do you do it?
你怎么做到的?

Magic
魔术

Our performance is a feat
我们的演出卓越超群

in a manner you've never before seen by yourselves or any other audience anywhere in the world.
在座任何一位观众绝不可能在其他地方看到

The audience loved it
观众们很喜欢

This trick is top notch
这个戏法世界一流

Need to celebrate
该庆祝庆祝

A real magician tries to invent something new
一个真正的魔术师懂得推陈出新

It's something that other magicians who scratch their heads over
这是其他魔术师绞尽脑汁想要得到的

I suppose you have such a trick
我以为你有这本事

I see you out there
我看透了你们两个/ 我看见你做过

So what're they gonna remember me for?
因此怎样才能让我名流千史呢?

What happened?
到底发生了什么?

There is a greatest magic trick I have ever seen
这是我见过的最了不起的魔术戏法

I need you to know how he does it
我要你去打听他是如何做到的

He has no trick
他没有独门绝技

It's real
这是事实

Every great magic trick consists of three acts
一流的魔术表演必定包含三个步骤

The first act is called "the pledge"
第一步, 我们称之为“郑重许诺”

The magician shows you something ordinary
魔术师示人以俗物

but of course, it probably isn't
当然, 内藏玄机

The second act is called "the turn"
其二, 我们称之为“峰回路转”

He's obsessed with discovering your method
他一心想得到你的绝技

The magician makes his ordinary something do something extraordinary
魔术师总能点石成金

Huh
...

Now you are looking for the secret which you won't find it
此时你追寻的, 是一个永远无法揭开的迷团

That's why there is a third act called "the prestige"
因而第三步也被称之为“声誉攸关”

This is the part with the twists and turns
这是一个曲折繁复的过程

where lives hang in the balance
一个命悬一线的过程

Julia, your moment
Julia,
醒醒

And you see something shocking you've never seen before
你会体验到从未有过的震撼

This was built by a man who can actually do what magicians pretend to do
这是一个人做的, 他能够让魔术师们圆其所愿

Real magic
真正的魔术

I know who you really are
我知道你是谁了

How does he do it?
他是怎么办到的?

You want the truth?
你想知道真相吗?

Nothing is impossible
凡事皆有可能

Abracadabra
(
咒语)

No more secrets
我不想知道更多的秘密了

Secrets are my life
我的人生充满秘密

影片简介

克里斯托弗·诺兰导演继《失忆》、《蝙蝠侠:侠影之谜》之后的最新电影,汇集新任蝙蝠侠克里斯帝安·贝尔和《x战警》中的狼人休·杰克曼,携手打造一出神秘的魔术师大战故事。19世纪末,伦敦的两位魔术师为了赢得魔术界的最高荣誉而进行连番魔术恶斗,最后竟演变成恶意谋杀的悲剧。最近炙手可热的性感美女斯嘉莉·琼森亦戮力出演本片。
user posted image
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/trailer2006/41144.html