绿箭侠第一季 第375期:惊天巨变(2)(在线收听) |
My name is Moira Dearden Queen. I am the acting CEO of Queen Consolidated. 我是莫伊拉·迪尔登·奎恩。我是奎恩联合企业的代理执行总裁。 And god forgive me, I have failed the city. 上帝,请原谅我,我辜负了这座城市。
For the past five years, under the threat for my life and the lives of my family... 在过去的五年里,慑于对我生命的威胁以及对我家人生命的威胁,
I have been complicit in an undertaking with one horrible purpose... 我被迫参与了一项事业,它有一个恐怖的目的...
To destroy the glades and everyone in it. 摧毁贫民区以及里面每一个人
I realize now that my family's safety will mean nothing if I let this dreadful act occur. 我现在明白了,如果我让这可怕的事情发生,我家人的安全也无法让我心安。
But you need to know that the architect of this nightmare is Malcolm Merlyn. No! 你们要知道,这场噩梦的罪魁祸首是马尔科姆·梅林。妈的!
Yes, and I have proof that he has killed dozens in pursuit of this madness. 没错,我有证据证明他杀了数十人以实现这一疯狂的举动。
Adam Hunt, Frank Chen, and my husband... Robert. 亚当·亨特,弗兰克·陈,还有我的丈夫罗伯特。
Please. If you reside in the glades, you need to get out now. 拜托。如果你住在贫民区,请立刻离开。
Your lives and the lives of your children depend on it. Please. 你和你的孩子们命悬一线。拜托了。
I don't understand. I'm sorry. I love you. I love Roy. Roy? 我不明白。对不起,我爱你。我爱罗伊。罗伊?
He lives in the glades. I can't leave him there. Sweetheart...Thea! 他住在贫民区。我不能把他丢在那里。宝贝...西娅!
Moira Queen, you're under arrest for conspiracy. 莫伊拉·奎恩,你因同谋罪被逮捕。
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. 你所说的任何话都将作为呈堂证供。你有权聘请律师。
Is it true? Did you kill all those people? 这是真的吗?那些人都是你杀的吗?
I did what I had to do. 我做了我必须做的事情。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/422572.html |