第三册第16篇:啊,船长!我的船长!(在线收听

16. O Captain!My Captain!  啊,船长!我的船长!
--瓦尔特.惠特曼

O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,
啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,
这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。
  
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

But O heart!heart!heart!
但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

O the bleeding drops of red!
瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

Where on the deck my Captain lies,
甲板上躺着我的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.
他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

O Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;
啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,
起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,
迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;
他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

Here, Captain!dear father!
啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

This arm beneath your head;
我的手臂托着您的头!

It is some dream that on the deck
莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

You 've fallen cold and dead.
您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells!
啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

But I,with mourful tread,
但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

Walk the deck my captain lies,
心悲切,步履沉重;

Fallen cold and dead.
因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/chen/425663.html