冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第45期:第三章丹尼莉丝 (11)(在线收听

 Her brother, sprawled out on his pillows beside her, never noticed. 她那斜卧在身旁枕头上的哥哥对此倒是浑然不觉,

His mind was away across the narrow sea. We won't need his whole khalasar, Viserys said. 他的心思早飞到狭海彼端去了。我们用不著他整个卡拉萨,韦赛里斯说,
His fingers toyed with the hilt of his borrowed blade, though Dany knew he had never used a sword in earnest. 手指头把弄著那把借来宝剑的剑柄,然而丹妮知道哥哥从未认真学过剑术。
Ten thousand, that would be enough, I could sweep the Seven Kingdoms with ten thousand Dothraki screamers. 只要一万人,我想就够了。有这一万名多斯拉克哮吼武士,我便可以横扫七国全境。
The realm will rise for its rightful king. 诸侯王族会纷纷起而效尤,追随他们真正的国王。
Tyrell, Redwyne, Darry, Greyjoy, they have no more love for the Usurper than I do. 提利尔、雷德温、戴瑞、葛雷乔伊等家族和我一样对“篡夺者”没有好感,
The Dornishmen burn to avenge Elia and her children. And the smallfolk will be with us. 南境各恩领的人早就满腔怒火,要为伊莉亚公主和她的孩子们复仇。更别提平民百姓了,
They cry out for their king. He looked at Illyrio anxiously. They do, don't they? 他们会发出正义的怒吼,为国王奋战。他有点紧张地看看伊利里欧,他们会这么做吧?
They are your people, and they love you well, Magister Illyrio said amiably. 他们是你的子民,也对你爱戴有加,伊利里欧总督和颜悦色地回答:
In holdfasts all across the realm, men lift secret toasts to your health 全国上下的农庄村舍里,男人偷偷举杯向你致敬,
while women sew dragon banners and hide them against the day of your return from across the water. 女人则暗中缝制页龙旗帜,等待你率军渡海之日。
He gave a massive shrug. Or so my agents tell me. 他耸耸那宽阔的肩,我的手下是这麽说的。
Dany had no agents, no way of knowing what anyone was doing or thinking across the narrow sea, 丹妮没有手下,也无从得知狭海对岸人们究竟在想些什么,做些什麽,
but she mistrusted Illyrio's sweet words as she mistrusted everything about Illyrio. 但是她不相信伊利里欧这个人,也不相信他的甜言蜜语。
Her brother was nodding eagerly, however. 然而哥哥却很热切地颔首同意。
I shall kill the Usurper myself, he promised, who had never killed anyone, as he killed my brother Rhaegar. 我要亲自手刃篡夺者,他立下宏愿,也没想过自己从来没杀过人。像他当年杀我哥哥一样。
And Lannister too, the Kingslayer, for what he did to my father. 还有那个兰尼斯特家的“弑君者”,我要为父王报仇。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426155.html