冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1100期:第五十二章 丹妮莉丝(11)(在线收听

   Monstrous, Mirri Maz Duur finished for him. “那孩子是个怪物,”弥丽·马兹·笃尔替他说完。

  The knight was a powerful man, yet Dany understood in that moment that the maegi was stronger, and crueler, and infinitely more dangerous. 骑士虽然武艺超群,但丹妮明白此刻巫魔女比他更有力量、更残酷,更是难以想像地危险。
  "Twisted. I drew him forth myself. He was scaled like a lizard, blind, with the stub of a tail and small leather wings like the wings of a bat. “整个人畸形扭曲。我亲自帮他接生,他像蜥蜴一样全身长满鳞片,眼睛是瞎的,屁股上生了条短尾巴,还有一对像蝙蝠一样的小翅膀。
  When I touched him, the flesh sloughed off the bone, and inside he was full of graveworms and the stink of corruption. 我一碰他,他的皮肉就从骨头上脱落,里面满满的都是蛆虫,散发出腐烂的恶臭,
  He had been dead for years." 他已经死了很多年了。”
  Darkness, Dany thought. The terrible darkness sweeping up behind to devour her. 就是那股黑暗,丹妮心想,就是那股紧追身后,想要吞噬她的恐怖黑暗。
  If she looked back she was lost. 假如她回头,一切就都完了。
  "My son was alive and strong when Sir Jorah carried me into this tent," she said. “乔拉爵士把我抱进这座帐篷时,我儿子还健康强壮。”她说,
  "I could feel him kicking, fighting to be born." “我感觉得到他不断拳打脚踢,急着要降临人世。”
  That may be as it may be, answered Mirri Maz Duur, "yet the creature that came forth from your womb was as I said. “或许如此,”弥丽·马兹·笃尔回答,“可从你肚子里生出来的东西就是我刚刚说的那样。
  Death was in that tent, Khaleesi." 卡丽熙,当时这座帐篷里充满死亡。”
  Only shadows, Sir Jorah husked, but Dany could hear the doubt in his voice. “不过是些影子,”乔拉爵士嘶声道,然而丹妮听得出他话中的疑虑。
  "I saw, maegi. I saw you, alone, dancing with the shadows. " “我亲眼看到了,巫魔女,我看到你独自待在这里,和影子跳舞。”
  The grave casts long shadows, Iron Lord, Mirri said. "Long and dark, and in the end no light can hold them back." “铁大王,坟墓洒下的影子是很长的,”弥丽说,“又长又暗,直到任何亮光都无法阻挡。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428420.html