冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1104期:第五十二章 丹妮莉丝(15)(在线收听

   This is not life, for one who was as Drogo was. His life was laughter, “对卓戈那样的人来说,这根本不是生命。他的生命是开怀大笑,

  and meat roasting over a firepit, and a horse between his legs. 是火炉上烧烤的肉块,是双腿间骑乘的骏马。
  His life was an arakh in his hand and his bells ringing in his hair as he rode to meet an enemy. 他的生命是手握亚拉克弯刀,骑马迎敌,铃铛在发际作响。
  His life was his bloodriders, and me, and the son I was to give him. 他的生命是他的血盟卫,是我,以及我原本要为他产下的儿子。”
  Mirri Maz Duur made no reply. 弥丽·马兹·笃尔没有回答。
  When will he be as he was? Dany demanded. “要多久他才会变回以前那样?”丹妮质问。
  When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, said Mirri Maz Duur. “等太阳从西边升起,在东边落下。”弥丽·马兹·笃尔说,
  "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. “等海水干枯,山脉像枯叶一样随风吹落。
  When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. 等您的子宫再度胎动,您再次怀了孩子。
  Then he will return, and not before." 到了那时候,他才会变回以前的模样,在那之前绝不可能。”
  Dany gestured at Sir Jorah and the others. 丹妮朝乔拉爵士和其他人打个手势。
  "Leave us. I would speak with this maegi alone." “你们先退下,我要单独跟巫魔女谈谈。”
  Mormont and the Dothraki withdrew. 莫尔蒙和多斯拉克人随即离开。
  "You knew," Dany said when they were gone. “你明明知道,”等他们走后,丹妮开口道。
  She ached, inside and out, but her fury gave her strength. 不论她的内心和肉体有多么痛楚,愤怒却给了她力量。
  "You knew what I was buying, and you knew the price, and yet you let me pay it." “你明知我会得到什么,也明知代价为何,却依旧让我付出了代价。”
  It was wrong of them to burn my temple, the heavy, flat-nosed woman said placidly. "That angered the Great Shepherd." “他们烧了我的神庙,这是不对的。”肥胖的扁鼻妇人平静地说,“他们触怒了至高牧神。”
  This was no god's work, Dany said coldly. If I look back I am lost. “神灵才不会做出这种事,”丹妮冷冷地说。如果我回头,一切就都完了。
  "You cheated me. You murdered my child within me." “你欺骗了我,谋害了我体内的孩子。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428424.html