莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第104篇(在线收听

   To me, fair friend, you never can be old, 俊朋友,我看你绝不会衰老,

  For as you were when first your eye I eyed, 自从第一次和你双眸相照,
  Such seems your beauty still. Three winters cold Have from the forests shook three summers' pride, 你至今仍貌美如初。三冬之寒已从疏林摇落三夏之妖娆,
  Three beauteous springs to yellow autumn turn'd In process of the seasons have I seen, 三度阳春曾转眼化作金秋,我曾踱过时序轮回之桥,
  Three April perfumes in three hot Junes burn'd, 看三回四月芳菲枯焦于六月,
  Since first I saw you fresh, which yet are green. 而你仍鲜丽如昔似叶绿花娇。
  Ah! yet doth beauty, like a dial-hand, Steal from his figure and no pace perceived; 唉,叹美色暗殒如时针流转,不见其动,却已偷渡钟面几遭。
  So your sweet hue, which methinks still doth stand, 那么你虽然貌似艳丽如旧,
  Hath motion and mine eye may be deceived: 或骗过我眼,暗地风韵渐消。
  For fear of which, hear this, thou age unbred; 唉,不由我心焦,来世来生听我忠告,
  Ere you were born was beauty's summer dead. 你们尚未出世,美夏却已泯灭在今朝。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435386.html