莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第110篇(在线收听

   Alas, 'tis true I have gone here and there And made myself a motley to the view, 唉,我的确曾四海周游,做过当众献技的小丑,

  Gored mine own thoughts, sold cheap what is most dear, 自轻自贱,低价把最珍贵者出售。
  Made old offences of affections new; 为交新欢,不惜与旧友反目成仇。
  Most true it is that I have look'd on truth Askance and strangely: but, by all above, 千真万确,我曾横眉冷对忠贞,但是,老天为证,我的荒唐不经
  These blenches gave my heart another youth, 却使我的心儿重温韶华之梦,
  And worse essays proved thee my best of love. 不当的考验证明你最值得我倾心。
  Now all is done, have what shall have no end: 一切都过去了,请接受这永恒之爱,
  Mine appetite I never more will grind On newer proof, to try an older friend, 我将绝不再让自已的欲火飞腾,妄试新欢,以验旧友情愫,
  A god in love, to whom I am confined. 于我,旧情是牢笼我爱的天神。
  Then give me welcome, next my heaven the best, 那么你这人间天堂,请将门大开,
  Even to thy pure and most most loving breast. 让我拥入你纯洁至亲的胸怀。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435517.html