天真与经验之歌:第30篇 天使(在线收听

 The Angel 天使

I dreamt a dream! What can it mean? 我做了一个梦!怎么说得清?
And that I was a maiden Queen 梦见我竟是个女王,还没有结婚:
Guarded by an Angel mild: 被一个温柔的天使护卫:
Witless woe was ne'er beguiled! 却并不能排遣我愚蠢的伤悲!
And I wept both night and day, 我总是在哭泣,夜晚和白天
And he wiped my tears away; 他总是把我的泪水擦干,
And I wept both day and night, 我总是在哭泣,白天和夜晚,
And hid from him my heart's delight. 我心中的欢悦却向他隐瞒。
So he took his wings, and fled; 因此他就展翅飞走:
Then the morn blushed rosy red. I dried my tears,  清晨抹上玫魂红的娇羞:我擦干了眼泪,
and armed my fears with ten thousand shields and spears. Soon my Angel came again; 开始武装,用一万副盾牌与长矛使我不心慌。不久我的天使又飞回:
I was armed, he came in vain; 我却已武装戒备,他这是白费:
For the time of youth was fled, 青春的时光早已不知去向,
And grey hairs were on my head. 我的头上也已白发苍苍。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tzyjyzg/436272.html