英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第248期:第十四章 精神胜于物质(17)(在线收听

 "I'm trying," he whispered, his voice pained. “我在尝试。”他耳语道,他的声音充满了痛苦。

"If it gets to be... too much, I'm fairly sure I'll be able to leave." “如果情况变得……太过头。我相当肯定我能够离开。”
I scowled. I didn't like the talk of leaving. 我皱起眉。我不喜欢谈到离开。
"And it will be harder tomorrow," he continued. “而明天这会变得更加艰难,”他继续说道。
"I've had the scent of you in my head all day, and I've grown amazingly desensitized. “今天一整天我的脑子里都是你的味道,我变得很不敏感了。
If I'm away from you for any length of time, I'll have to start over again. 如果我离开你一段时间的话,我又得从头开始了。
Not quite from scratch, though, I think." 不过,我想,至少不算是从零开始。”
"Don't go away, then," I responded, unable to hide the longing in my voice. “那就别离开。”我答道,无法藏起我声音里的渴望。
"That suits me," he replied, his face relaxing into a gentle smile. “这正合我意。”他回应道,他的脸放松下来,变成一个温柔的微笑。
"Bring on the shackles — I'm your prisoner." “戴上枷锁——我是你的囚徒。”
But his long hands formed manacles around my wrists as he spoke. 但当他说着的时候,他长长的手臂环住了我的腰,形成了一个铁箍。
He laughed his quiet, musical laugh. 他安静地笑起来,笑声有如天籁。
He'd laughed more tonight than I'd ever heard in all the time I'd spent with him. 他今晚笑得很多,比我和他在一起的所有时间里我所听到的还要多。
"You seem more... optimistic than usual," I observed. "I haven't seen you like this before." “你似乎……比平常更乐观了。”我评论道。“我之前从没见过你像这样。”
"Isn't it supposed to be like this?" He smiled. “不应该像这样吗?”他笑着说。
"The glory of first love, and all that. “初恋的荣耀,还有所有的这一切。
It's incredible, isn't it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?" 这简直难以置信,不是吗,经历过,与读到过,和在画里看到过,是如此的不一样?”
"Very different," I agreed. "More forceful than I'd imagined." “非常不一样,”我赞同道。“比我想象过的还有强烈得多。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438413.html