英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第273期:第十六章 卡莱尔(11)(在线收听

 He stopped, raising his eyebrows in blatant disbelief. Then he flashed a wide, wicked smile. 他停顿下来,明显是难以置信地扬起了眉毛。然后他露出了一个大大的坏笑。

You really shouldn't have said that, he chuckled. “你真的不应该这样说的。”他轻笑着说。
He growled, a low sound in the back of his throat; his lips curled back over his perfect teeth.  他咆哮着,从喉咙深处发出一阵低吼声,他的嘴唇向后蜷起,露出了他完美无瑕的牙齿。
His body shifted suddenly, half-crouched, tensed like a lion about to pounce. 他的身形忽然改变了,半蜷伏着身子,紧绷得像一只即将猛扑过来的狮子。
I backed away from him, glaring. 我瞪着他,向后退去。
You wouldn't. “你不会这样做的。”
I didn't see him leap at me — it was much too fast. I only found myself suddenly airborne, and then we crashed onto the sofa, knocking it into the wall.  我根本没看见他向我扑过来——这一切太快了。我只发觉自己忽然间就在半空中,然后我们一起撞到了沙发上,把它撞到了墙上。
All the while, his arms formed an iron cage of protection around me — I was barely jostled. But I still was gasping as I tried to right myself. 整个过程中,他的手臂一直像一个铁笼子一样保护着我——我没有受到任何冲击。但我依然透不过气来,努力想让自己在沙发上坐起来。
He wasn't having that. He curled me into a ball against his chest, holding me more securely than iron chains.  他不让我这样做。他让我蜷伏在他的胸前,缩成了一个球。他的铁臂紧紧地抱住我,比铁链还要牢固。
I glared at him in alarm, but he seemed well in control, his jaw relaxed as he grinned, his eyes bright only with humor. 我有些担忧地注视着他,但他显然控制得很好,他的下颌松懈着,咧嘴一笑。他的眼睛很明亮,眼里只有笑意。
You were saying? he growled playfully. “你在说什么?”他开玩笑似的咆哮着。
That you are a very, very terrifying monster, I said, my sarcasm marred a bit by my breathless voice. “我说,你是个非常,非常可怕的怪物。”我说道,但我的讽刺稍有些瑕疵,因为我的声音依然有些喘不过气来。
Much better, he approved. “这就好多了。”他深表赞许。
Um. I struggled. Can I get up now? “呃嗯,”我挣扎着。“我现在能起来了吗?”
He just laughed. 他只是大笑着。
Can we come in? a soft voice sounded from the hall. “我们能进来吗?”一个柔和的声音在走廊外响起。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438438.html